Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028289 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Jul 18 with 4367 viewsBromsgroveDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:24 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

How long until the first person says a 12 point penalty is unfair because the EFL shouldn’t have allowed it all to happen in the first place?

https://twitter.com/buryshaker1968
'Please RT. Any Bury fans feel we should appeal against the 12 point deduction because of @efl incompetence you can email them on enquiries@efl.com #buryfc'

Formerly Bournemouth Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:16 - Jul 18 with 4316 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Jul 18 by BromsgroveDale

'Please RT. Any Bury fans feel we should appeal against the 12 point deduction because of @efl incompetence you can email them on enquiries@efl.com #buryfc'

Weren't most of the debts incurred under Day's tenure?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Jul 18 with 4311 views1907

Disgusting, reprehensible club.

I’m no expert in this field so can someone please explain where the money will come from to pay off the newly reduced debt?

In terms of player wages this season, where will those funds come from?

I can’t for the life of me understand why they haven’t been forced to sell assets to repay elements of the debt?

Might ring my mortgage provider and see if they will let me keep the house without paying off my mortgage because I can’t be arsed anymore.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Jul 18 with 4311 views442Dale

All so obvious.

That applies in so many areas of football these days. It’s possible to hear something before it’s even been said if you listen closely enough.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:23 - Jul 18 with 4268 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:01 - Jul 18 by judd

The old girl is safe...

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/17780052.bury-fcs-steve-dale-celebrates-cva-dec

………… she must be he's giving her a hug!?

[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 17:35]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jul 18 with 4258 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Jul 18 by 1907

Disgusting, reprehensible club.

I’m no expert in this field so can someone please explain where the money will come from to pay off the newly reduced debt?

In terms of player wages this season, where will those funds come from?

I can’t for the life of me understand why they haven’t been forced to sell assets to repay elements of the debt?

Might ring my mortgage provider and see if they will let me keep the house without paying off my mortgage because I can’t be arsed anymore.

As I understand it Dale has undertaken to pay off the football creditors and the 25% of unsecured debts from personal funds. I am unsure of any agreed payment schedule(s)

There are still 3 charges to satisfy for secured creditors - £3.7m Capital Bridging, £120k Express Loans and £150k Broadoak Private Finance.

I expect these loans are funded through the normal cashflow procedure of the operation.

Likewise on-going staff costs will come from trading, there is £245k in season ticket sales money ringfenced.

I expect the staffing levels to be cut to the absolute bone, and more money troubles ahead as businesses refuse credit terms for the old girl.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:40 - Jul 18 with 4191 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:23 - Jul 18 by DaleiLama

………… she must be he's giving her a hug!?

[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 17:35]

Is it me or does he look like Harrison Ford in the Fugative in the picture, he will be when the bucket scum massive go after him 😀😀😀

2 weeks to go, no team, no floodlights, no PA, no staff ... list goes on, even Jesus couldn’t perform the miracle required to solve all these issues...

CVA May have gone through. If any “hand” Shakers read this, from your Go Fund me collection, PAY THE CHARITY YOU ROBBED OFF AT LEAST, you know it’s the honourable thing to do....

#guttedtheygotawaywithit

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:44 - Jul 18 with 4162 viewsJames1980

How about a just giving page for the charities they have screwed over. Asking fans of the other 23 clubs from League 1 to donate.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:52 - Jul 18 with 4121 viewssince58

Its soul destroying to see how they have got away with it,especially as dale and clubs
like them cut there cloth accordingly. Hope they crash and burn cheating fookers.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:55 - Jul 18 with 4097 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:40 - Jul 18 by blackdogblue

Is it me or does he look like Harrison Ford in the Fugative in the picture, he will be when the bucket scum massive go after him 😀😀😀

2 weeks to go, no team, no floodlights, no PA, no staff ... list goes on, even Jesus couldn’t perform the miracle required to solve all these issues...

CVA May have gone through. If any “hand” Shakers read this, from your Go Fund me collection, PAY THE CHARITY YOU ROBBED OFF AT LEAST, you know it’s the honourable thing to do....

#guttedtheygotawaywithit

"We have a business plan that works with 3000 fans. Now most of the debt has been reduced we can rack up loads more again, if it goes tits up again then do another CVA - then repeat, simples. Some call it cheating but Its canny TBF, now let's get to the championship 😃"

Tbf most posters are expressing the fact that they are appalled at how the club has been run (at least publicly). Then there are the Mr. Bistow's of this world. An avid Day supporter who was called out for his views and offered a half-hearted retraction. If they can't learn the lessons of the past, they really do deserve everything coming to them. Including the 12 point deduction and relegation. Nice (not) to know our taxes have been used to sub HMRC for the shortfall in revenue caused by their "canniness". Sickening.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 17:56]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:55 - Jul 18 with 4094 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:44 - Jul 18 by James1980

How about a just giving page for the charities they have screwed over. Asking fans of the other 23 clubs from League 1 to donate.

21? Bolton have fook all & I doubt they would ask us 😀😀

Hey Chalky? They asked you or is that another lost cause 😂

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:56 - Jul 18 with 4088 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:52 - Jul 18 by since58

Its soul destroying to see how they have got away with it,especially as dale and clubs
like them cut there cloth accordingly. Hope they crash and burn cheating fookers.

We can do our bit, by refusing to give them any of our money. If going to the away game, buy tickets from our Club, and don’t buy anything in their ground, including programmes.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:03 - Jul 18 with 4053 views14bowlers

Fred Pilkington, Brian Gee, Ron Ayton were the guys who ran the fighting fund from start to finish . With the help of Mr Chairman CYRIL SMITH [was sir].
Forget now how many helped at this time, but these were the main group
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Jul 18 with 4016 viewssince58

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:56 - Jul 18 by foreverhopefulDale

We can do our bit, by refusing to give them any of our money. If going to the away game, buy tickets from our Club, and don’t buy anything in their ground, including programmes.

Hopefully by the time the away game is scheduled the cheating fookers wont be in existence..
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:27 - Jul 18 with 3953 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:56 - Jul 18 by foreverhopefulDale

Programme & Kiosk staff terminated last week so that won’t be a problem

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Jul 18 with 3828 viewspnc4eva1

And it gets better

"It’s not a foregone conclusion yet. Seven days to appeal and I would think the EFL are on very dodgy ground given that they can take responsibility for part of this mess too.

funny isn’t it, how many months waiting for information relating to the fit and proper persons test, despite that being an EFL rule and they are still sat on their arses on that one, but they react in record time to dock twelve points.

that lot really are a complete waste of air and space. Totally unfit for purpose."

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:10 - Jul 18 with 3767 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Jul 18 by pnc4eva1

And it gets better

"It’s not a foregone conclusion yet. Seven days to appeal and I would think the EFL are on very dodgy ground given that they can take responsibility for part of this mess too.

funny isn’t it, how many months waiting for information relating to the fit and proper persons test, despite that being an EFL rule and they are still sat on their arses on that one, but they react in record time to dock twelve points.

that lot really are a complete waste of air and space. Totally unfit for purpose."

Heh, a bury fan complaining about rules not being followed.

You couldn’t make it up.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:18 - Jul 18 with 3720 viewsKenBoon

They're going to try and use the EFL being incompetent for the Steve Dale takeover as an excuse for the previous six years of financial nonsense under Day. Shameless. Absolutely shameless. They were always going to be 'saved' but ffs take your punishment. I mean, if it's this easy then get that £9k a week four year contract in front of Hendo now. Same for Camps. There must be a good centre half we can give £8k a week for a few seasons. Just until we get to the Championship and then the increase in telly money means the books will balance themselves!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - Jul 18 with 3713 viewskel

Arf! That’s good old bradley1.

He’s never been a full shilling tbf.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - Jul 18 with 3710 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Jul 18 by since58

Hopefully by the time the away game is scheduled the cheating fookers wont be in existence..

I really hope you’re right on that, but I can see the cheating scum coming out of it ok, but maybe I am being too pessimistic.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:32 - Jul 18 with 3641 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:18 - Jul 18 by KenBoon

They're going to try and use the EFL being incompetent for the Steve Dale takeover as an excuse for the previous six years of financial nonsense under Day. Shameless. Absolutely shameless. They were always going to be 'saved' but ffs take your punishment. I mean, if it's this easy then get that £9k a week four year contract in front of Hendo now. Same for Camps. There must be a good centre half we can give £8k a week for a few seasons. Just until we get to the Championship and then the increase in telly money means the books will balance themselves!

As a MP, he not got better things to do???

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:44 - Jul 18 with 3583 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:32 - Jul 18 by blackdogblue

Yes like insisting the cheating scum pay the tax they owe, to HRMC and Bury Council, to help pay for the public services the people of Bury need.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Jul 18 with 3447 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:32 - Jul 18 by blackdogblue

He’s failed.

EFL confirm that bury start League 1 on minus 12 points.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Jul 18 with 3411 viewsColDale

The drum is being beaten over and over again, and the narrative is crystal clear.

Bury FC were doing well minding their own business until December 2018 without a care in the world when an unauthorised takeover suddenly plunged them into a world of darkness and debt. A world they had never encountered before.

Had the nasty EFL intervened in December, they'd have been happily plotting their Double Promotion parties for the last week in September. Steve Dale is the cause not just a symptom of a Fasutian plot when has blown up in their faces.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Jul 18 with 3353 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:18 - Jul 18 by KenBoon

That guy is a complete and utter jerk. Where has he been during all of Stewie’s tenure? Why wasn’t he piping up when financial accounts showing millions upon millions of pounds worth of debt kept being produced? Reading that thread of tweets makes my blood boil. They’re far worse than the scousers for peddling the victim narrative.

Odious, odious club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024