Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997032 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Jul 18 with 4957 viewssoulboy

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Jul 18 by 1907

That guy is a complete and utter jerk. Where has he been during all of Stewie’s tenure? Why wasn’t he piping up when financial accounts showing millions upon millions of pounds worth of debt kept being produced? Reading that thread of tweets makes my blood boil. They’re far worse than the scousers for peddling the victim narrative.

Odious, odious club.

Why are the scousers victims?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:06 - Jul 18 with 4936 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Jul 18 by ColDale

The drum is being beaten over and over again, and the narrative is crystal clear.

Bury FC were doing well minding their own business until December 2018 without a care in the world when an unauthorised takeover suddenly plunged them into a world of darkness and debt. A world they had never encountered before.

Had the nasty EFL intervened in December, they'd have been happily plotting their Double Promotion parties for the last week in September. Steve Dale is the cause not just a symptom of a Fasutian plot when has blown up in their faces.

I still think this is still the start of a slow death.

16 days until the new season starts and not one player signed.

Dale is milking them for all the assets are worth, mainly sold to Plymouth but others too.

I'll be amazed if they are not relegated and then next season they will be a League 2 side again.

Whilst still celebrating they forget that Steve Dale and Capital Bridge still own the ground - which was the whole point of this "rescue" in any case.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Jul 18 with 4923 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Jul 18 by soulboy

Why are the scousers victims?

Edited as not to offend snowflakes
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 22:44]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jul 18 with 4891 views442Dale

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/statement-efl-appeal

What an absolute joke that lot are.

That is shameless.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jul 18 with 4890 viewsrod_leach

Well I won't be going over to Gigg Lane this season and parting with any of my money. Odious club.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:23 - Jul 18 with 4845 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

That is shameless.

Ah bless.

Another instance where they can't understand the rules.

From the EFL's website:

12.3.10 A Club may appeal:

(a) against a decision of the Board to impose a points deduction arising from an Insolvency Event of a Group Undertaking under Regulation 12.3.2; and/or

(b) against an automatic deduction of points imposed where a Club, Premier League club or National League Club suffers an Insolvency Event under Regulations 12.3.1, 12.3.6 or 12.3.7 respectively,

but only on the ground that the relevant Insolvency Event(s) arose solely as a result of a Force Majeure event (‘Sporting Sanctions Appeal’).

12.3.11 For the purposes of this Regulation 12.3, a ‘Force Majeure’ event shall be an event that, having regard to all of the circumstances, was caused by and resulted directly from circumstances, other than normal business risks, over which the Club and/or Group Undertaking (as the case may be) could not reasonably be expected to have control and its Officials had used all due diligence to avoid the happening of that event.

It's good to see for our entertainment that they continue to fight. I'd love to see the argument that they are where they are due to something other than "normal business risks"......

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:24 - Jul 18 with 4843 viewsTVOS1907

That is shameless.

That's a disgrace.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Jul 18 with 4825 viewssoulboy

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Jul 18 by 1907

What a ridiculous sweeping statement, "the inhabitants of Liverpool have a chip on their shoulder". Try telling that to the relatives of the 96. The LFC fans involved at Hillsborough were innocent and several members of authority found guilty of various charges. Duckenfield, the match commander now faces a re-trial for manslaughter.
Where was the conspiracy when they won the champions league a few weeks ago? As for your other point, racism is appalling in all its forms but pleae dont blame the supporters for the actions of a few LFC players.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 21:29]
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:30 - Jul 18 with 4797 viewsrod_leach

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Jul 18 by 1907

This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on here.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 21:30]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:32 - Jul 18 with 4778 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Jul 18 by 1907

That guy is a complete and utter jerk. Where has he been during all of Stewie’s tenure? Why wasn’t he piping up when financial accounts showing millions upon millions of pounds worth of debt kept being produced? Reading that thread of tweets makes my blood boil. They’re far worse than the scousers for peddling the victim narrative.

Odious, odious club.

This won’t save them. It’s going to hurt so much more for them when the end game happens.

Enjoy the cva ride

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:32 - Jul 18 with 4769 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:24 - Jul 18 by TVOS1907

That's a disgrace.

They are. At a time when they should be totally focused on saving the club they choose to take this route which will undeniably alienate fans, both their own and those around the country.

Of course, we all know the history around the organisation’s involvement with the previous regime and they know that too. Feeling guilty and not taking responsibility can see a multitude of reactions.

If I was a Bury fan now I’d be thoroughly embarrassed by those who are supposed to represent me at such an important time in the club’s history. It’s a staggering lack of class and an action they’d be going mad at if the likes of Dale/Day had come out with something similar.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:58 - Jul 18 with 4656 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Jul 18 by soulboy

What a ridiculous sweeping statement, "the inhabitants of Liverpool have a chip on their shoulder". Try telling that to the relatives of the 96. The LFC fans involved at Hillsborough were innocent and several members of authority found guilty of various charges. Duckenfield, the match commander now faces a re-trial for manslaughter.
Where was the conspiracy when they won the champions league a few weeks ago? As for your other point, racism is appalling in all its forms but pleae dont blame the supporters for the actions of a few LFC players.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 21:29]

1. I didn’t write that. It’s a bit of a laugh posted on the Internet

2. My original post & the secondary post make no reference to Hillsborough so I have no idea why you’re bringing that up?

3. Here is a link to some more Liverpool conspiracy based theories https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/talksport.com/football/486487/wind-referee-jurgen

4. Calm down
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Jul 18 with 4643 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:30 - Jul 18 by rod_leach

This is one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on here.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 21:30]

It is light hearted banter between Manchester & Liverpool.

Seriously, lighten up.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:03 - Jul 18 with 4623 viewsdownunder

They state that they have 6 signed players and trialists, and they are still using Carrington?
I thought they had issues with Carrington, reported on here previously. Lack of maintenance, unpaid bills, etc. Man City turning a blind eye or are we back to "smoke and mirrors"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Jul 18 with 4613 views49thseason

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jul 18 by rod_leach

Well I won't be going over to Gigg Lane this season and parting with any of my money. Odious club.

Well done Rod, I refused to ever go to Gigg Lane again years ago. Far better to spend the money in our club shop than putting into their stinking coffers. Any football club that does not pay what it owes to a charity has no place in football of any kind.

I suspect Dale (SD) will now try to run the team he has assembled for as little cash as humanly possible with a view to taking the incoming cash out of the club and into his own pockets. They may well be relegated and he will do it all over again next season too if he can.
Denying these fraudsters the lifeblood of cash at the turnstile is the best way to register our disgust.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:30 - Jul 18 with 4403 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jul 18 by rod_leach

My sentiments exactly. Have refused to give them any money for years and haven't been to Gigg lane since the 0-0 in the 2013 -2014 promotion season.
I think supporters of all league one clubs should actively boycott their away games at Gigg lane this season and starve the cheating bastards of any revenue to keep the club in financial difficulties until they finally die.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:40 - Jul 18 with 4382 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:18 - Jul 18 by KenBoon

They're going to try and use the EFL being incompetent for the Steve Dale takeover as an excuse for the previous six years of financial nonsense under Day. Shameless. Absolutely shameless. They were always going to be 'saved' but ffs take your punishment. I mean, if it's this easy then get that £9k a week four year contract in front of Hendo now. Same for Camps. There must be a good centre half we can give £8k a week for a few seasons. Just until we get to the Championship and then the increase in telly money means the books will balance themselves!

In other words, "We'll keep the promotion gained through our financial mismanagement but we don't want the 12 point deduction gained through our financial mismanagement. The EFL is at fault for bury going into a CVA but not at fault for allowing these circumstances to continue by which we gained promotion "

Beggars think they can can be choosers it seems.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 23:46]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 02:32 - Jul 19 with 4264 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:40 - Jul 18 by Sandyman

In other words, "We'll keep the promotion gained through our financial mismanagement but we don't want the 12 point deduction gained through our financial mismanagement. The EFL is at fault for bury going into a CVA but not at fault for allowing these circumstances to continue by which we gained promotion "

Beggars think they can can be choosers it seems.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2019 23:46]

Bury U9s are definitely using Carrington currently but will be moving to play at Bolton in September.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:29 - Jul 19 with 4181 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 02:32 - Jul 19 by Daley_Lama

Bury U9s are definitely using Carrington currently but will be moving to play at Bolton in September.

I think it was a case of them being given their notice to depart Carrington rather than an immediate departure
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:47 - Jul 19 with 4165 viewsColDale

That is shameless.

the other aspect in this which seems to have gone over their heads is that they have not been victims of being put into administration by a 3rd party, they have gone down the CVA route which is a completely voluntary act - they've chosen to do this. I can fully understand anyone doing what they can to try and salvage this season, but its utterly shameless to appeal this and makes them every bit complicit in this as they were in the Stewie regime.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:03 - Jul 19 with 3818 viewsrod_leach

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Jul 18 by 1907

It is light hearted banter between Manchester & Liverpool.

Seriously, lighten up.

Ah, that old one. Say something insulting and when someone feels insulted, call it banter and them snowflakes.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:10 - Jul 19 with 3784 viewsblackdogblue

Joe Adams gone to Brentford now...

If I was Steve Dawson, would feel no one likes me.... He will be last man standing soon
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 11:11]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:32 - Jul 19 with 3708 viewsEllDale

Standing is probably the wrong word.
Last man lying on the treatment table may be more appropriate.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Jul 19 with 3572 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:03 - Jul 19 by rod_leach

Ah, that old one. Say something insulting and when someone feels insulted, call it banter and them snowflakes.

If you find that insulting I feel sorry for you.

It’s quite widely reported how United fans & now City fans regard the scousers as victims.

What I quoted was from a jokey source, freely available on the Internet, highly inoffensive with no reference to the Hillsborough disaster.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:22 - Jul 19 with 3410 viewskel

Their board is superb reading at the moment, they’ve all suddenly found some morals!

Funny that it’s only surfaced now they’ve fooked people over again.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 13:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024