Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021258 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Aug 15 with 4377 viewsBartRowou

It's affecting the trams now.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Aug 15 with 4274 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Aug 15 by BartRowou

Points failure

There will be plenty more of those before long. Brilliant.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Aug 15 with 4018 viewssweetcorn

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:19 - Aug 15 by kel

The thread trying to take the piss out of this one was pretty special too. Talk about jumping the gun.

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/35529-tomorrow-cant-come-quick-enough/

“i hope we do survive as there will be plenty of tears on that board.”

Quite right, tears of joy, at the prospect of another 6 points gift wrapped from bURY..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 3964 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - Aug 14 by TuPac_Shaker

Some good points in here.
I’d completely forgotten about BL9 Weekender (not burying my head in the sand or blissful ignorance, just so much has gone on). Were people who paid for a ticket not refunded then? How did that work, can you remember? Was it a separate company or ran by one of Days?
Ditto the parking scheme/scam - how come these people aren’t creditors in the CVA?

bl9

The company was liquidated losing £200k.

Many people who applied for refunds never received a penny. All this whilst Leon was up front on a wage Sheffield United could not match!

Car Park.

Whilst a "shell" company it was run by Day under a bury FC banner.

£3 000 000 trousered and life savings of little old ladies used to lure the alleged cream of league 1 to giggle.

Its an embarrassment from start to finish and now MP Ivor the engine is going cap in hand begging united and city.

Morally bankrupt and still gulping for air thinking its a divine right to be part of what is proper history the English football league.

it really is cringeworthy now.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:57 - Aug 15 with 3940 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Aug 15 by BartRowou

The rails have come off.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:24 - Aug 15 with 3854 viewsfrenzied

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Aug 14 by D_Alien

Meanwhile, things are looking a bit brighter for Bolton

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49347728

Then again....

Bassini is back in the ring ….
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Aug 15 with 3727 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:49 - Aug 15 by TuPac_Shaker

My God that RammyShaker bloke talks some sense.
Good looking bugger too I’ve heard.

TuPac your posts on here have not gone down well with Barmcake the Barmpot over on your board, he/she is decidedly unhappy.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:08 - Aug 15 with 3673 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Aug 15 by MoonyDale

TuPac your posts on here have not gone down well with Barmcake the Barmpot over on your board, he/she is decidedly unhappy.....

Arf! He’ll be lashing out after that embarrassing thread he started the other day.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:10 - Aug 15 with 3665 viewsTuPac_Shaker

Barmcake
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 3643 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:10 - Aug 15 by TuPac_Shaker

Barmcake

3%?!??!?

IF YOU DON’T REPLY I WANT NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH THIS FORUM.

*spits dummy*
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:22 - Aug 15 with 3606 viewskel

In all seriousness, why would an actual grown adult get so upset over a moderator on a football message board posting on another football message board?

I know some of them aren’t wired up right but fook me. What a life to lead.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Aug 15 with 3525 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Aug 15 by sweetcorn

“i hope we do survive as there will be plenty of tears on that board.”

Quite right, tears of joy, at the prospect of another 6 points gift wrapped from bURY..

I'm not ashamed to say I will be celebrating when they are ejected from the league / go bust.

This is the end of consistent, considered and corrupt cheating since Hugh Eaves in the late 1990's. Nearly 30 years of not paying their bills and cheating financially.

And given the EFL's strongly worded statement today, that end increasingly looks like it will happen next week on Friday 23rd August since in the days before it the EFL have said:

Monday 19th August - EFL decide if their game vs Tranmere will go ahead.
Wednesday 21st August - EFL receive response from bury for disciplinary matters.
Friday 23rd August - they decide if they have produced the requisite information to stay in the League.

If they do go then I can see Blackpool at home as a MASSIVE celebration opportunity which we can then mark every year on the August Bank holiday weekend.

Perhaps with our own Trust organised beer festival?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:41 - Aug 15 with 3502 views1907

Link?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:51 - Aug 15 with 3457 viewsTuPac_Shaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:41 - Aug 15 by 1907

Link?

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/35585-is-it-the-end-i-fear-so/&do=find
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Aug 15 with 3455 viewsTuPac_Shaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - Aug 15 by kel

3%?!??!?

IF YOU DON’T REPLY I WANT NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH THIS FORUM.

*spits dummy*

Ahahahahahaha.

Up to 10% now Kelvin....it’s coming.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - Aug 15 with 3445 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Aug 15 by aleanddale

bl9

The company was liquidated losing £200k.

Many people who applied for refunds never received a penny. All this whilst Leon was up front on a wage Sheffield United could not match!

Car Park.

Whilst a "shell" company it was run by Day under a bury FC banner.

£3 000 000 trousered and life savings of little old ladies used to lure the alleged cream of league 1 to giggle.

Its an embarrassment from start to finish and now MP Ivor the engine is going cap in hand begging united and city.

Morally bankrupt and still gulping for air thinking its a divine right to be part of what is proper history the English football league.

it really is cringeworthy now.

BL9 Media - the company behind the ill-fated BL9 Weekender isn't liquidated; its still alive and ongoing so not yet liquidated.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09426640/filing-history

The latest liquidators report reports a shortfall of £245,813.23.

In better news it reads that those who bought on a credit card reclaimed from the credit card company, so the credit card companies are the ones who have then filed the claim, not members of the public.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 20:23]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Aug 15 with 3431 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:51 - Aug 15 by TuPac_Shaker

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/35585-is-it-the-end-i-fear-so/&do=find

Wow. There’s some venom in that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:02 - Aug 15 with 3400 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Aug 15 by TuPac_Shaker

Ahahahahahaha.

Up to 10% now Kelvin....it’s coming.

Well that’s my early night gone isn’t it?

Looking forward to kissing your rectum, or summat.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Aug 15 with 3264 viewsBrierls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:02 - Aug 15 by kel

Well that’s my early night gone isn’t it?

Looking forward to kissing your rectum, or summat.

Alternatively, you two may be getting an early night...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:40 - Aug 15 with 3249 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Aug 15 by Brierls

Alternatively, you two may be getting an early night...

Don’t worry, stoned chipmunk, I’ll always love you more.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:47 - Aug 15 with 3217 viewsrochdale_ranger

Signed up to the mong board this morning. One poster jokingly (I think?) has suggested breaking into the ground to clap and cheer an imaginary game on this weekend and also line up for imaginary pies at half time and cheer and applaud imaginary goals. He has had his head bitten off by another poster questioning him as to how they will all be able cheer in unison at said imaginary goals.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Aug 15 with 3211 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Aug 15 by 1907

Wow. There’s some venom in that.

The venom and hostility over there is remarkable. I get that patience has worn paper-thin on the roller coaster and tempers are frayed, but what happened to dignity? In-fighting and bile spewing cures nothing. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar as the saying goes.

Couple of examples recently - Harrysmate (Daley) driven off the board with repeated attacks directed at him accusing him of dancing on Bury's grave if they go pop. He's stated repeatedly he doesn't want this to happen and has signed a petition and twice contributed to their funds financially, together with passing on informed opinion to try to aid their cause.

Dale fan went on today saying he didn't want them to go pop and wished them luck and was accused of being "uneducated" because he'd made a spelling mistake or two in his post. Frankly, they have more than their fair share of folk who could do with a few extra hours of homework to hone their spelling and grammar, so the latter attack was particularly ironic.

They frequently call us 6-fingered "Faileys" for a lack of empathy towards them. Were they a little more humble and less antagonistic as a group, perhaps more folk would actually try and help them rather than turning a blind eye to their plight. You reap what you sew (sic). This latter tribute is directed at the budding seamstress on their board.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:53 - Aug 15 with 3174 viewsrochdale_ranger

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Aug 15 by DaleiLama

The venom and hostility over there is remarkable. I get that patience has worn paper-thin on the roller coaster and tempers are frayed, but what happened to dignity? In-fighting and bile spewing cures nothing. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar as the saying goes.

Couple of examples recently - Harrysmate (Daley) driven off the board with repeated attacks directed at him accusing him of dancing on Bury's grave if they go pop. He's stated repeatedly he doesn't want this to happen and has signed a petition and twice contributed to their funds financially, together with passing on informed opinion to try to aid their cause.

Dale fan went on today saying he didn't want them to go pop and wished them luck and was accused of being "uneducated" because he'd made a spelling mistake or two in his post. Frankly, they have more than their fair share of folk who could do with a few extra hours of homework to hone their spelling and grammar, so the latter attack was particularly ironic.

They frequently call us 6-fingered "Faileys" for a lack of empathy towards them. Were they a little more humble and less antagonistic as a group, perhaps more folk would actually try and help them rather than turning a blind eye to their plight. You reap what you sew (sic). This latter tribute is directed at the budding seamstress on their board.

I ended up with a load of them in the art picture house before a game a few years ago when flitcroft was managing them, they were doing well at the time if I remember correctly but were still slagging him off rotten because he committed the sin of being from Bolton. Then they turned on Alan knill after he left, singing songs about how they were all going to shag his daughter and how she takes it up the back passage etc. They do have some weird supporters.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Aug 15 with 3140 viewsJames1980

The link I posted about Brighton and Fans United. Was because nothing similar really seems to have been setup to aid Bury with their plight. Could this be because of the way some of them are acting?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Aug 15 with 3028 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Aug 15 by James1980

The link I posted about Brighton and Fans United. Was because nothing similar really seems to have been setup to aid Bury with their plight. Could this be because of the way some of them are acting?

Not really James. It's because of the way many of them have been acting for the last 20 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024