Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997069 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:46 - Aug 23 with 2963 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:29 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

Dale has just been on Talksport asking people to send pledges to him or the MP by email.

Didn't some bury supporters get a "pledge" scheme going a few months back without a substantial take up?
I doubt anyone anywhere would want to pledge SD2's anything - not exactly a trustworthy character is he?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:48 - Aug 23 with 2958 viewsSalegraham

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:39 - Aug 23 by heywooddale

The Evening news have started a live death clock now as well. You've gotta love shoddy Journalism though. Bury are apparently 125 years old.....1885 is on every single comment, tweet, epitaph and casket mourning the death of Bury as well as the club badge. I assume national news outlets don't care enough to google the club after all most of their journalist only care cos it's not the weekend yet so there are no prem games on, but you'd think a local newspaper might bother at least.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bury-fc-new
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 9:41]

Are you a closet shaker or good at maths, can't be both ?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:50 - Aug 23 with 2935 viewsDaleFan7

Throughout all this I genuinely thought they'd be saved at the 11th hour. However, after hearing that on TalkSport it's hard to see how they're getting out of this now.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:52 - Aug 23 with 2927 viewsdingdangblue

That wasn't good for bury on Talksport. Dale blaming the efl again. Said he has money to fund the cva but it all sounds like more bullshit. Jim White asked him what he wants out of any deal but he just avoided answering. Blaming the efl for asking for projected funds for the season? Erm yes Steve - running a football club costs money you know. Unless the efl ban him from owning/running bury fc today then I cant see them getting out of this one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Aug 23 with 2904 viewsJames1980

If I wasn't prone to getting tongue tied would be up for calling a radio station to tell them some home truths about the Buckets

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Aug 23 with 2868 views442Dale

Dawson back on Talksport saying there’s an offer to save the club which will clear the debts even if Dale won’t get what he wants.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - Aug 23 with 2850 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:39 - Aug 23 by heywooddale

The Evening news have started a live death clock now as well. You've gotta love shoddy Journalism though. Bury are apparently 125 years old.....1885 is on every single comment, tweet, epitaph and casket mourning the death of Bury as well as the club badge. I assume national news outlets don't care enough to google the club after all most of their journalist only care cos it's not the weekend yet so there are no prem games on, but you'd think a local newspaper might bother at least.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bury-fc-new
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 9:41]

If Bury were founded in 1885 wont this will be their 125th season if they kick a ball that is?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:01]

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 2845 viewsD_Alien

I'd love to hear if anyone actually "invests" in his scheme. In a weird sort of way, i could almost* admire the sheer mendacity he shows, knowing that some people are stupid or desperate enough to believe him

*obviously, it's not a human trait i can admire but it's a bit like admiring the instincts of a vulture patiently circulating a dying animal

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:01 - Aug 23 with 2834 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

Dawson back on Talksport saying there’s an offer to save the club which will clear the debts even if Dale won’t get what he wants.

is that not basically the Port Vale offer? Think was to pay off all the CVA with the exception of what was owed to Dale.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:02 - Aug 23 with 2827 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:59 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

He's talking shit.

Trying to put the pressure on Dale & vilify him in public.

I very much doubt Mr Dawson would have any information regarding the technical aspect of a sale.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:03 - Aug 23 with 2814 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

If Bury were founded in 1885 wont this will be their 125th season if they kick a ball that is?

Thought it was only Bury that were poor with figures.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Aug 23 with 2726 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:10 - Aug 22 by cw1

WOW WOW WOW. 200 pages plus comments from the Daleys. Hardly the Man City or Man Utd of the region are you ?. SADDOS.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 21:12]

Rather be a saddo Dale supporter than a deluded bury supporter in any life shape or form..
You lot want to try living for today and not stuck in the early 1900s....

Oh sorry you lot did try living for today and look where it got you!

Get your heads out of that sand pit and look forwards into organising a phoenix club for the 2020/2021 season or stay in the the early 1900s...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:14 - Aug 23 with 2721 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:48 - Aug 23 by Salegraham

Are you a closet shaker or good at maths, can't be both ?

It's more that i have read the phrase 134 year of history on half of the tweets as a justification for why Bury have been hard done by and should be protected (while doing other teams out of promotions and other businesses out of payment.)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:15 - Aug 23 with 2711 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Aug 22 by Fondles

Is he still handcuffed to that drain pipe?

He is the drain pipe...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 23 with 2695 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:00 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

134/135th if my maths is correct.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:21 - Aug 23 with 2660 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 23 by heywooddale

134/135th if my maths is correct.

If you take out the war years wouldn't that come to 125 League seasons? Is that where the 125 figure comes from?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:25 - Aug 23 with 2615 viewsscarrow

Dale at the twelfth hour will say he's accepting an offer and wants a deadline for due diligence. Hopefully not but that's would be do predictable.

Poll: Final position

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:27 - Aug 23 with 2597 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:03 - Aug 23 by Molly

Thought it was only Bury that were poor with figures.

It would seem Im not the only one poor at maths. Bury were founded 1885 which makes them 134 years old not 125 as I erroneously posted and several years older than what is being reported.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:28]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:28 - Aug 23 with 2582 viewselectricblue

Sat talking and having a morning coffee with 3 bury supporters this morning.
My god it was depressing not one talked any sense at all...
Nothing but shear hatred to the EFL saying it is all their fault.
When i asked why is that so no answer came forth..

So i said look SD1 should bear the brunt of your hatred and rightly so and SD2 is getting it because he is the owner now.
The way SD2 as so called managed the situation from day one is laughable...

Also why are you lot not focusing upon why your trust shares where sold to SD1 by doing that you gave SD1 the power to do what he as done...
The trust was supposed to be the buffer not a duffer as it as turned out to be..

Anyway i asked the three what happens after midnight.
One said bury fc will cease.
The other two seem to think a messiah with buckets of cash will come riding over holcombe hill on his white charger proclaming all is saved..

So 2 out of 3 are optimistic to put it kindly..
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:29]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Aug 23 with 2570 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:21 - Aug 23 by fermin

If you take out the war years wouldn't that come to 125 League seasons? Is that where the 125 figure comes from?

Could be that or they only been in the Football League for 125 years, they join the football league in 1894 according to their Wiki. Either way what the M.E.N said is wrong.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:33 - Aug 23 with 2513 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Aug 23 by James1980

If I wasn't prone to getting tongue tied would be up for calling a radio station to tell them some home truths about the Buckets

Just a few pointers to get you in the swing of things James-
bURY spending other people’s money, buzzwords like “business”, “vision”, “new stadium“, “championship” etc
bURY now “grand old club”, “FA cup winners”, “community asset”, “EFL at fault”...
You could invite the clubs ex chief exec, company secretary, a couple of previous managers on to explain how they were blind to SD1’s profligacy. Hope you don’t mind the resulting phone bill!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Aug 23 with 2511 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:21 - Aug 23 by fermin

who is right or wrong? is it 125 seasons and 134 years?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:36]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Aug 23 with 2506 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:28 - Aug 23 by electricblue

Sat talking and having a morning coffee with 3 bury supporters this morning.
My god it was depressing not one talked any sense at all...
Nothing but shear hatred to the EFL saying it is all their fault.
When i asked why is that so no answer came forth..

So i said look SD1 should bear the brunt of your hatred and rightly so and SD2 is getting it because he is the owner now.
The way SD2 as so called managed the situation from day one is laughable...

Also why are you lot not focusing upon why your trust shares where sold to SD1 by doing that you gave SD1 the power to do what he as done...
The trust was supposed to be the buffer not a duffer as it as turned out to be..

Anyway i asked the three what happens after midnight.
One said bury fc will cease.
The other two seem to think a messiah with buckets of cash will come riding over holcombe hill on his white charger proclaming all is saved..

So 2 out of 3 are optimistic to put it kindly..
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:29]

Which one is the chorus - I can't work it out? And the tune?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:37 - Aug 23 with 2479 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Aug 23 by kiwidale

who is right or wrong? is it 125 seasons and 134 years?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:36]

Ask Bury's accountants, He'll tell you that you are both!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:41 - Aug 23 with 2431 viewsIOMDale

A cretin named Skaker in Excile (sic) has just posted this:

He spouted that his daughter had been reported for a hit and run yesterday to Jim White, and he didn’t sleep last night.

next it’s his illness, then the dog turd, he really is the most pathetic character.

He will use any excuse as a sympathy vote.

Thing is Steve we all know your one lying bar steward.

Think the bear hunt is sharpening there weapons

UNQUOTE

Amazing spelling and grammar aside, is it any wonder he's losing sleep? Regardless of how he's conducting himself, the threatening behaviour towards his family from some idiots is disgraceful. Imagine you being held to account for all the actions of your extended family...

UTDNFS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024