Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020884 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:50 - Aug 23 with 3746 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Aug 23 by judd

My thoughts too.

I still expect a lifeline out of leftfield though.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:43]

It's going to have to be fecking quick ……..

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:50 - Aug 23 with 3745 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Aug 23 by Shun

Did somebody once say that R11BFC is a decent fellow? He seems like the biggest, most petulant baby on there!

He had a hissy fit on the Shrewsbury forum recently when his pleas for support didn't receive universal positivity from their posters.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:51 - Aug 23 with 3715 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Aug 23 by judd

My thoughts too.

I still expect a lifeline out of leftfield though.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:43]

Whichever way you dress it up they still need £4m+

Dale will not leave money behind in bury.

They've had weeks and unless one of the unwashed wins tonight's Euro millions they are done.

EFL risk looking a laughing stock in the next three hours - not something which is good for the brand.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Aug 23 with 3614 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Aug 23 by Dorislove

Not according to bucket live news and an Italian bidder.

The names keep coming

We also understand that having gone public about his interest earlier in the week Joe Sealey looks to be one of those in the mix as the clock ticks down.

Former Nottingham Forest owner Fawaz Al-Hasawi also showing an interest. He was recently linked to the Bolton Whites Hotel, in administration and attached to the University of Bolton Stadium.

8:29pm
Bidder identified

Italian bidder looks to be Joseph Cala. Involved in disastrous season at Gateshead last year and tried to get involved at Morecambe and Portsmouth during their financial problems.

He's just told Sky Sports News that Dale "won't sell the club and wants it to be expelled".

I heard Alf Romeo is looking to bid for them, local lad with a lot of big ambitions and very stylish!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:59 - Aug 23 with 3573 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:51 - Aug 23 by RAFCBLUE

Whichever way you dress it up they still need £4m+

Dale will not leave money behind in bury.

They've had weeks and unless one of the unwashed wins tonight's Euro millions they are done.

EFL risk looking a laughing stock in the next three hours - not something which is good for the brand.

I suppose there are the other 71 clubs to consider, the past history bury have had in not paying ticket money to opponents such as ourselves in that the EFL had to deduct money from their annual payment and redirect it to us, the fact that there is a charge on future EFL monies due to bury FC. There is clearly no relationship built up between SD2 and the EFL.

I wonder if Dale has listed them on EBay?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:01 - Aug 23 with 3550 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Aug 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

I heard Alf Romeo is looking to bid for them, local lad with a lot of big ambitions and very stylish!

Utterly unreliable and a drain on your pocket.

A match made in heaven

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Aug 23 with 3518 viewsKenBoon

Yes the problems are down to Day's magic non-millions and the 90% ignoring all the signs, but grizzly is a piece of shit. My only sympathy with bury is he was in with his feet under the table before the fans could get a good look into him.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - Aug 23 with 3443 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:01 - Aug 23 by judd

Utterly unreliable and a drain on your pocket.

A match made in heaven

You have owned one too then Judd.

Spent more time under it than in it 😂😂😂

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - Aug 23 with 3427 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Aug 23 by KenBoon

Yes the problems are down to Day's magic non-millions and the 90% ignoring all the signs, but grizzly is a piece of shit. My only sympathy with bury is he was in with his feet under the table before the fans could get a good look into him.

I'd suggest our fan base were onto him double quick as an asset stripper and bit of a bastard.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 3395 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - Aug 23 by judd

I'd suggest our fan base were onto him double quick as an asset stripper and bit of a bastard.

Yes. So was some of their fans. The deal had been pushed through before anything could really be done. Day they had years to deal with and just enjoyed the ride.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Aug 23 with 3364 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:07 - Aug 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

You have owned one too then Judd.

Spent more time under it than in it 😂😂😂

I had a 156 when it was car of the year. Timing belt went surprisingly early but loved driving it.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Aug 23 with 3345 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Aug 23 by KenBoon

Yes. So was some of their fans. The deal had been pushed through before anything could really be done. Day they had years to deal with and just enjoyed the ride.

Fit and proper persons test?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Aug 23 with 3291 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Aug 23 by KenBoon

Too true. Where were any genuine bury fans when the debt addled club was up for sale for £1?

(shhhhhhhhhhhh - never their fault. Ever.)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Aug 23 with 3285 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Aug 23 by judd

Fit and proper persons test?

Before any fans backlash (which would most likely be the vigilant 5% getting shouted down again). I believe he passed the "not a criminal" test but never proved funds.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 3252 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Aug 23 by Thacks_Rabbits

I heard that an Indian Film maker from Bombay was making a joint bid for bury and Bolton. The new company will be called Bolyburton. (that's one for those who like anagrams).
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 21:35]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Aug 23 with 3229 viewsMoonyDale

Rory Campbell son of Alistair has made a credible bid which has been excepted by the EFL.....Proof of funding has been sent to the EFL and a bid will be made to SD shortly...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Aug 23 with 3226 viewsroccydaleian

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:19 - Aug 23 with 3201 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Aug 23 by KenBoon

Before any fans backlash (which would most likely be the vigilant 5% getting shouted down again). I believe he passed the "not a criminal" test but never proved funds.

It's a sad fact that Rochdale and Shrewsbury fans appear to have been more prepared to research and challenge bury ownership in the past 2 tenures than bury fans themselves. I've some good mates support Bury and have met a lot if decent bury fans through knowing them. Most, if not all, will take the punishment due but to think extinction could result is almost unpalatable for them.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 3099 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Aug 23 by MoonyDale

Rory Campbell son of Alistair has made a credible bid which has been excepted by the EFL.....Proof of funding has been sent to the EFL and a bid will be made to SD shortly...

Presume he likes a gamble.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 3099 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Aug 23 by roccydaleian

"proof of funds"

Now where have we heard that tale before in this saga? Apparently an offer yesterday teatime was a done deal as well.

Alistair Campbell - him of the "sexed up" dossier ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1470512/Blair-forced-to-sack-deranged-Ca
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Aug 23 with 3082 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Aug 23 by judd

I had a 156 when it was car of the year. Timing belt went surprisingly early but loved driving it.

Had a jtd 1.9td 156 myself. Lovely car and quick and looked amazing, had a habit of leaking various fluids from its engine. None of which were cheap to sort out!!!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:27 - Aug 23 with 3066 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Aug 23 by Sandyman

"proof of funds"

Now where have we heard that tale before in this saga? Apparently an offer yesterday teatime was a done deal as well.

Alistair Campbell - him of the "sexed up" dossier ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1470512/Blair-forced-to-sack-deranged-Ca

Isn't Rory Campbell a professional gambler?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:30 - Aug 23 with 3028 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Aug 23 by roccydaleian

https://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/interview-rory-campbell/ Involved with Asian sport betting. Well that's OK, an industry which is as straight and honest as the day is long.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Aug 23 with 2874 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:40 - Aug 23 with 2822 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

Another one!! Unconfirmed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024