Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997136 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:33 - Aug 29 with 4175 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:38 - Aug 29 with 4128 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:40 - Aug 29 with 4108 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:23 - Aug 29 by D_Alien

They aren't being "liquified" (i think you mean liquidated) - the EFL don't have the power to do that. They're being expelled from the football league, which is precisely what you suggest

They then need to apply for re-admission (under either their current or future guise) at whatever level will accept them

[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 14:25]

Exactly this.

I saw an article today that Neill Danns is considering suing the EFL.

Danns and others should be paid to the terms agreed. The legal entity still exists.

If Danns and others are not being paid, they are free to work elsewhere citing breach of contract.

The only persons who can apply to liquidate bury are Steve Dale or unpaid creditors.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:48 - Aug 29 with 4044 viewsAlan_ADale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:38 - Aug 29 by fitzochris

forever buried
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Aug 29 with 3983 viewschalky_ncfc

I'm presuming that Bury won't be in the FA Cup now,won't that leave an odd number of clubs?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:00 - Aug 29 with 3969 viewsScunnydale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:38 - Aug 29 by fitzochris

I assume that means blindly handing over whatever is left of Bury to the EFL.

That's usually what happens when Forever Bury go into meetings to represent their fanbase, isn't it?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Aug 29 with 3961 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:31 - Aug 29 by BartRowou

That has to be it. They need to move on now and put all efforts towards the future.

No way Jose. I expect a legal challenge to be issued.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough (n/t) on 16:17 - Aug 29 with 3849 viewsdeeplishblue

[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 16:45]

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough (n/t) on 16:24 - Aug 29 with 3795 viewsMolly

[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 18:20]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Aug 29 with 3743 viewsD_Alien

What the EFL will have borne in mind is the repercussions for the other 23 teams in L1 of any potential re-admission for bury. If that'd happened, it'd still take at the very least a couple of weeks and 2/3 more postponements before they'd be ready to field a team. Then, looking at what's happened with Bolton, who refused to play a game due to their youngsters being knackered, the likelihood of the same happening would've been too great

I think all things considered, Debbie Jevans has done as a reasonable a job as could be expected, given the length of time she's been in post and the problems of ownership governance inherited from her predecessors. Take a bow, Debbie

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:34 - Aug 29 with 3724 viewskel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7404531/Football-news-Bury-ca

Some cracking clips of bury fans here. I’m off to ‘Google Translate’.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Aug 29 with 3699 viewsrochdaleriddler

Can this thread be stopped now it’s officially all over. The crowing is now getting a bit out of hand. They cheated, they have been severely punished . They and us need to move on

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Aug 29 with 3624 viewsSalegraham

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Aug 29 by rochdaleriddler

Can this thread be stopped now it’s officially all over. The crowing is now getting a bit out of hand. They cheated, they have been severely punished . They and us need to move on

Very true, get back to the uNITED thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Aug 29 with 3578 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I think we need a batman post to finish this and then it should be closed.

He brought this up and deserves the final say, then we do nothing more than like the post.

Would seem a fitting end!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Aug 29 with 3495 viewsSuddenLad

The Gigglers need to realise they haven't been 'disciplined' for footballing matters, they've been expelled for failing to comply with and/or satisfy the rules of membership of the EFL.

Different regulations exist for each. The current talk of suing the EFL is futile.

Stand-by for a 'crowd-funding' page.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Aug 29 with 3433 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Aug 29 by SuddenLad

The Gigglers need to realise they haven't been 'disciplined' for footballing matters, they've been expelled for failing to comply with and/or satisfy the rules of membership of the EFL.

Different regulations exist for each. The current talk of suing the EFL is futile.

And this thread should continue until they take the medicine and just get on with trying to re-establish themselves with some humility. They say they only want a team to support on a Saturday afternoon, meeting with their mates etc., so let them get on with sorting one out for the start of 2020/21

If they find themselves in level 7 or wherever, and start banging on about being too big for that level, this thread or another like it should continue to point out the error of their ways

We aren't a "shut down thread" type of fanbase; or i sincerely hope not

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:18 - Aug 29 with 3440 viewsMoonyDale

They have been told that if they form a new club they will start in the NWC league next season...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:21 - Aug 29 with 3418 viewsSandyman

I'm told some of the buckets are talking about legal action against the EFL. If only they'd taken legal action against SD1 when he was spending all that invisible money. But they lapped it all up instead.
They know.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Aug 29 with 3348 views442Dale

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/29/bury-cva-investigation

Required reading for anyone blaming the EFL right now. With such doubt around the level of debt, how could any certainty around a takeover be assured? (There may well be an answer to that question of course...)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:40 - Aug 29 with 3289 viewsrochdaleriddler

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Aug 29 by D_Alien

And this thread should continue until they take the medicine and just get on with trying to re-establish themselves with some humility. They say they only want a team to support on a Saturday afternoon, meeting with their mates etc., so let them get on with sorting one out for the start of 2020/21

If they find themselves in level 7 or wherever, and start banging on about being too big for that level, this thread or another like it should continue to point out the error of their ways

We aren't a "shut down thread" type of fanbase; or i sincerely hope not

If they begin again under another identity, I wish them well, I just don’t understand why this thread will continue to be relevant. It’s not like we have an anti Stockport thread running for years, and they cheated us directly. I’ll just put the thread on ignore, I’ve no wish to spoil others ‘entertainment’

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:43 - Aug 29 with 3279 viewsdalenumber2

I’m hoping so. Are any other fans as obsessed about another club? I’m sick of everything Bury, so now it’s all sorted and they’ve been kicked out let’s get back to more discussion about Dale.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Aug 29 with 3235 viewsCedar_Room

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:43 - Aug 29 by dalenumber2

I’m hoping so. Are any other fans as obsessed about another club? I’m sick of everything Bury, so now it’s all sorted and they’ve been kicked out let’s get back to more discussion about Dale.

No one is forcing you to read or contribute. This messsgeboard has always worked well because fans have been allowed the space to blather on about whatever it is that interests them. If you aren’t interested then move along.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:35 - Aug 29 with 3034 viewsDale23years

MrBistow     2,808

Posted 1 minute ago

If we liquidate can we transfer the sell on clauses to a new phoenix club? 

May be FB set up the company and with the blessing of the current owner,(f@#in least he could do) transfere those  lauses to Bury FC 1885 Ltd ? 

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 2974 views442Dale

With the situation as it is at present there is actually a really good opportunity for those who have worked so hard in recent months. While the focus and support is in place from MPs/local council/football community is there, Forever Bury need to take a clear lead in setting up another the new club.

Using all the potential support out there now, including from football authorities who will be more than willing to improve their own image after this debacle they would be able to get a structure and plan in place. From there they can set up a fundraising campaign which would make a real impact if it has the backing of such bodies and the current media attention on the situation.

Strike while the iron is hot. Do not miss this chance, there won’t be another in two months when people have forgotten and moved on.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Aug 29 with 2711 viewsAlan_ADale

The difference in class and quality has been obvious. Bolton have been through a difficult but successful takeover and took the punshment. their trust put maggie tetlow forward to speak for the fans and she did it really well.
bury fail, whine about it all being everones fault but theirs, (even Rochdale have been blamed) and they put forward a lunatic hag who chains herself to a drainpipe saying bury are as big as man utd as the case for the defence.
go figure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024