Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020891 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Aug 29 with 4284 viewskel

One of them on Facebook has suggested that all the other EFL clubs should go on strike at them being booted out of the league.

Even now, as a tinpot non league club, they still manage to raise a smile. Keep it up bury.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Aug 29 with 4241 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Aug 29 by kel

One of them on Facebook has suggested that all the other EFL clubs should go on strike at them being booted out of the league.

Even now, as a tinpot non league club, they still manage to raise a smile. Keep it up bury.

Very sorry to be a pedant kel, but bury are not a non-league club.

They're homeless.

They may be a non-league club in 2020 but quite literally nothing at the moment.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Aug 29 with 4200 viewsFondles

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:00 - Aug 29 by kel

I think we should walk on the pitch at old Trafford (famous old club) and promptly walk off in protest to them not financially supporting Bury fc.
Nasty b@stards.
How dare they not support the local clubs.

This is how it feels to be honest
This is how it feels to be small
You signed everyone
& now you've got f#ck all
Got f#ck all
Got f#ck all
Got f#ck all

Bury's gone down with 10 million in debt
10 million in debt
10 million in debt
Bury's going down with 10 million in debt
Theyre going down, they're going down, theyre going down, local rivals - St Helens Town!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 21:20]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - Aug 29 with 4200 viewsSandyman

News:
"Sky Sports News understands Bury officials have been told they would start next season in the North West Counties League should they re-form.
The Premier Division of the NWCL sits in step five of the National League system, below two tiers of the Northern League, National League North and the National League."

This:
https://www.nwcfl.com/league-tables.php

As Robshaker once said, "know your place".
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Aug 29 with 4186 viewsFondles

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:16 - Aug 29 by Sandyman

News:
"Sky Sports News understands Bury officials have been told they would start next season in the North West Counties League should they re-form.
The Premier Division of the NWCL sits in step five of the National League system, below two tiers of the Northern League, National League North and the National League."

This:

Same league aschadderton 😂
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:24 - Aug 29 with 4143 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Aug 29 by RAFCBLUE

Very sorry to be a pedant kel, but bury are not a non-league club.

They're homeless.

They may be a non-league club in 2020 but quite literally nothing at the moment.

I was just showing some ambition on their behalf. They are far more ambitious than Rochdale after all.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:31 - Aug 29 with 4110 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:24 - Aug 29 by kel

I was just showing some ambition on their behalf. They are far more ambitious than Rochdale after all.

Sorry. Yes - that's very true.

I do find it amazing the lack of a hello from any bury fan on here since Tuesday’s historic events.

I remember a time where they were here every day.

Not one of them has posted. Where are they all?

Hello R11 BFC...

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Aug 29 with 4070 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:31 - Aug 29 by RAFCBLUE

I do find it amazing the lack of a hello from any bury fan on here since Tuesday’s historic events.

Hello R11 BFC...

Shakerbhoy crawled from under his stone but once put in his place as usual he quickly fooked right back off.

Edit - I can now see that was before the decision.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 21:39]
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:20 - Aug 29 with 3913 viewsKenBoon

News:

This:

I think you can end up further down (more promotions needed) in some areas of the country. It's a shame Rochdale Town/Cassy Gabs folded.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:51 - Aug 29 with 3781 viewsCedar_Room

News:

This:

Some tough opposition in there - Whitchurch Alport; Barnoldswick Town and 1874 Northwich. Could be tricky for AFC bury

But from there it’s a mere five back to back promotions to return into the league:

EFL League Two
⬆️
National League
⬆️
National League North
⬆️
Northern Premier League Premier Division
⬆️
Northern Premier League Division One North West
⬆️
North West Counties Premier Division
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:58 - Aug 29 with 3754 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:51 - Aug 29 by Cedar_Room

Some tough opposition in there - Whitchurch Alport; Barnoldswick Town and 1874 Northwich. Could be tricky for AFC bury

But from there it’s a mere five back to back promotions to return into the league:

EFL League Two
⬆️
National League
⬆️
National League North
⬆️
⬆️
⬆️

A five year plan then , now where have we heard that before?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:02 - Aug 29 with 3740 viewskel

I see they’ve let an illiterate play with a computer again. And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/statement-29-08-2019
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:38 - Aug 29 with 3627 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:02 - Aug 29 by kel

I see they’ve let an illiterate play with a computer again. And they wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/statement-29-08-2019

A nice plan, hopefully their public meeting will include how this all happened on Forever Bury's watch. The efl should have kicked 'the chur' into touch as soon as he did his mental mortgage, but Forever Bury could have done something too.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:55 - Aug 29 with 3583 viewsdingdangblue

Managed to finally login and catch up with happening's on the bucket board (thanks - you know who you are) - unbelievable all their anger is towards Debbie Jevons and the efl - it's all their fault!
Had to laugh at them getting their hopes up over this amazing benefactor from Brazil with £7 million in the bank ready to hand it over to the gigglers. You'd think they'd be a little wary after SD1 and SD2! but no - they are lapping it up again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:25 - Aug 30 with 3346 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:51 - Aug 29 by Cedar_Room

EFL League Two
⬆️
National League
⬆️
National League North
⬆️
⬆️
⬆️

So assuming they start there in August 2020 for the 2020/21 season, the earliest pheonix bury could be back in the League is August 2025?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:29 - Aug 30 with 3340 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:38 - Aug 29 by kel

Shakerbhoy crawled from under his stone but once put in his place as usual he quickly fooked right back off.

Edit - I can now see that was before the decision.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 21:39]

Conspicuous by their collective absences.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:06 - Aug 30 with 3282 viewsBartRowou

Good to see that they're starting to move on.
Seriously, Bury fans' mental health must have taken a real kicking recently and constantly being fed crumbs of crushed hope by MPs and the local media is not good for them.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:12 - Aug 30 with 3262 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:43 - Aug 30 with 3185 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:29 - Aug 30 by RAFCBLUE

Conspicuous by their collective absences.

I wonder how many will continue to "just want to watch football on a Saturday" when they're playing in the North West Counties League?

One of the admirable aspects of Stockport's revival is they took their demise and just got on with it, with gates holding up pretty well. Different circumstances maybe, i.e. through successive relegations, but bury could learn from their example

Somehow i doubt it though. The stark realities of the 9th tier is fitting punishment, if they've even got the stomach for it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:57 - Aug 30 with 3148 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:43 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

I wonder how many will continue to "just want to watch football on a Saturday" when they're playing in the North West Counties League?

One of the admirable aspects of Stockport's revival is they took their demise and just got on with it, with gates holding up pretty well. Different circumstances maybe, i.e. through successive relegations, but bury could learn from their example

Somehow i doubt it though. The stark realities of the 9th tier is fitting punishment, if they've even got the stomach for it

The rise of FCUM (different circumstances I know) would suggest they are going to have a huge bounce to begin with, and assuming they get to play at Gigg Lane, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they get at least one crowd bigger than ours next season. There will be a real feel good feeling for the first couple of years, but I reckon the issues will come when they get to Conf North level and it starts getting competitive. As Stockport have proved, it's a tough league to get out of. The enthusiasm and crowds might start to drop off when they're losing at home to Guiseley or Curzon Ashton.

As an aside, and not sure if this view would be a popular one, have to applaud the efforts of James Frith. For all his work in trying to save them, I don't think for one moment it ever got political. In fact, I don't think you could even tell from his work which party he belonged to, just seemed to be a local MP doing his bit for his local community.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:11 - Aug 30 with 3083 viewsisitme

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:57 - Aug 30 by ColDale

The rise of FCUM (different circumstances I know) would suggest they are going to have a huge bounce to begin with, and assuming they get to play at Gigg Lane, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they get at least one crowd bigger than ours next season. There will be a real feel good feeling for the first couple of years, but I reckon the issues will come when they get to Conf North level and it starts getting competitive. As Stockport have proved, it's a tough league to get out of. The enthusiasm and crowds might start to drop off when they're losing at home to Guiseley or Curzon Ashton.

As an aside, and not sure if this view would be a popular one, have to applaud the efforts of James Frith. For all his work in trying to save them, I don't think for one moment it ever got political. In fact, I don't think you could even tell from his work which party he belonged to, just seemed to be a local MP doing his bit for his local community.

The benefits of living in a marginal. You sometimes get an MP who actually does something!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:51 - Aug 30 with 2994 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:11 - Aug 30 by isitme

The benefits of living in a marginal. You sometimes get an MP who actually does something!

.. and perhaps some might consider that he failed in his efforts so why vote for him.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:55 - Aug 30 with 2983 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:11 - Aug 30 by isitme

I wonder what he did for all those local businessmen, small companies and charities that were shafted. BFC owed Bury Council £150,000, Trafford Council £130,000. The coach company who provided team travel £28,000.

I wonder how hard he worked for them ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Aug 30 with 2797 viewsTheFatController

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:31 - Aug 29 by RAFCBLUE

Hello R11 BFC...

Sorry, not quite the full deal but I'm the (former) Bury fan who's posted earlier.

Agree with much that has been said. The vitriol against the EFL and Jeavons has been incredible though, I suppose, considerably fuelled by the grief process. Some still don't seem to get though that the EFL isn't based on Mars but comprises 71/72 clubs and it is they who are ultimately responsible for any decisions, how the league is run and who the Chief Exec is.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a legal challenge against the decision soon. Should that be successful it's very difficult to predict with any degree of certainty what the ramifications would be. Would Bury be asked to complete their fixtures (assuming they could) threatening further the integrity of the competition, would they be "suspended" for a season, would the EFL seek to find another way of expelling the club?

And what's Dale's next step?

This story is far from over.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:26 - Aug 30 with 2777 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Aug 30 by TheFatController

Sorry, not quite the full deal but I'm the (former) Bury fan who's posted earlier.

Agree with much that has been said. The vitriol against the EFL and Jeavons has been incredible though, I suppose, considerably fuelled by the grief process. Some still don't seem to get though that the EFL isn't based on Mars but comprises 71/72 clubs and it is they who are ultimately responsible for any decisions, how the league is run and who the Chief Exec is.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a legal challenge against the decision soon. Should that be successful it's very difficult to predict with any degree of certainty what the ramifications would be. Would Bury be asked to complete their fixtures (assuming they could) threatening further the integrity of the competition, would they be "suspended" for a season, would the EFL seek to find another way of expelling the club?

And what's Dale's next step?

This story is far from over.

Well im sure that FB are looking challenge the EFL.
Pathetic really...

Better off looking forward and starting again with a clean slate sooner they realise that and stop wasting time the better....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 11:27]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024