Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2027734 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:47 - Aug 30 with 3893 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:26 - Aug 30 by electricblue

Well im sure that FB are looking challenge the EFL.
Pathetic really...

Better off looking forward and starting again with a clean slate sooner they realise that and stop wasting time the better....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 11:27]

They are already arguing over the new phoenix club, I cant see them returning anytime soon unless the get together and quickly...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:14 - Aug 30 with 3761 viewsdingdangblue

Another excellent set of tweets by the Accrington owner.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:23 - Aug 30 with 3578 views442Dale

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/open-letter-to-the-efl

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:35 - Aug 30 with 3537 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:23 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

Will they ever stop ffs!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 3528 viewsKenBoon

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/open-letter-to-stuart-day
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:43 - Aug 30 with 3493 viewskel

Two different spellings of her name in the first four lines.

They’re truly fantastic.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:44 - Aug 30 with 3470 viewsD_Alien

They've even managed to spell her name differently in the space of two lines

Have f*cking pigshit thick is that?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:51 - Aug 30 with 3442 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Aug 30 by TheFatController

Sorry, not quite the full deal but I'm the (former) Bury fan who's posted earlier.

Agree with much that has been said. The vitriol against the EFL and Jeavons has been incredible though, I suppose, considerably fuelled by the grief process. Some still don't seem to get though that the EFL isn't based on Mars but comprises 71/72 clubs and it is they who are ultimately responsible for any decisions, how the league is run and who the Chief Exec is.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a legal challenge against the decision soon. Should that be successful it's very difficult to predict with any degree of certainty what the ramifications would be. Would Bury be asked to complete their fixtures (assuming they could) threatening further the integrity of the competition, would they be "suspended" for a season, would the EFL seek to find another way of expelling the club?

And what's Dale's next step?

This story is far from over.

........... and if a legal challenge is made, and it fails, who will pick up the substantial costs? Why not go straight to a Judicial Review starting with legal costs of £ 25k/40k and rising. May as well. Please could somebody advise where the money tree grows.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:51 - Aug 30 with 3440 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:43 - Aug 30 by kel

Two different spellings of her name in the first four lines.

They’re truly fantastic.

They also use 'football league', when it should be 'Football League'.

Actually, it should be EFL.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Aug 30 with 3429 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:51 - Aug 30 by BigKindo

........... and if a legal challenge is made, and it fails, who will pick up the substantial costs? Why not go straight to a Judicial Review starting with legal costs of £ 25k/40k and rising. May as well. Please could somebody advise where the money tree grows.

Just bang it on the tab...Don't worry
#enjoytheride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:58 - Aug 30 with 3407 viewsJames1980

I've got it, the London centric EFL are bothered by the number of teams in the North West. They saw the Notlob, Buckets scenarios to get rid of least one of them.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:05 - Aug 30 with 3381 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Aug 30 by TheFatController

Sorry, not quite the full deal but I'm the (former) Bury fan who's posted earlier.

Agree with much that has been said. The vitriol against the EFL and Jeavons has been incredible though, I suppose, considerably fuelled by the grief process. Some still don't seem to get though that the EFL isn't based on Mars but comprises 71/72 clubs and it is they who are ultimately responsible for any decisions, how the league is run and who the Chief Exec is.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a legal challenge against the decision soon. Should that be successful it's very difficult to predict with any degree of certainty what the ramifications would be. Would Bury be asked to complete their fixtures (assuming they could) threatening further the integrity of the competition, would they be "suspended" for a season, would the EFL seek to find another way of expelling the club?

And what's Dale's next step?

This story is far from over.

Fair play to you for coming in here in a reasoned way.

Unfortunately - an you can check this - the EFL is a members association.

There's no law that says they have to let you in.

Their own rules say they can kick you out, which they have.

A bit like a golf club that wont let you in unless you are a certain standard or a nightclub that has a dress code you have no sway.

Dale will have to asset strip to get his money out now - no other option. But because of how he behaved that will be a very public process.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Aug 30 with 3370 viewsParkinsGimp

Here we go The Meteors should be the EFL response. sorry if offensive language offends .
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 3325 viewssmaclad1

Oh dear. It appears that the last minute white knight and his 'credible bid' might not have been all that it was claimed...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:30 - Aug 30 with 3279 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Aug 29 by chalky_ncfc

I'm presuming that Bury won't be in the FA Cup now,won't that leave an odd number of clubs?

You presume right, chalky.

Since the competition has already started, I'm guessing when it gets to the first round draw, one team will get a bye, as happened when Man United withdrew that time.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Aug 30 with 3251 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:22 - Aug 30 by smaclad1

Oh dear. It appears that the last minute white knight and his 'credible bid' might not have been all that it was claimed...

Reading the thread, he owns a team in the Eastern Counties League Division One South and I for one hope he does buy Bury if he changes their badge to something like this

Image won't link so i've gone with their wiki page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_United_Christian_F.C.

That badge is a thing of beauty!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:39]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Aug 30 with 3219 viewsTheFatController

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:05 - Aug 30 by RAFCBLUE

Fair play to you for coming in here in a reasoned way.

Unfortunately - an you can check this - the EFL is a members association.

There's no law that says they have to let you in.

Their own rules say they can kick you out, which they have.

A bit like a golf club that wont let you in unless you are a certain standard or a nightclub that has a dress code you have no sway.

Dale will have to asset strip to get his money out now - no other option. But because of how he behaved that will be a very public process.

Oh, I'm with you.

Let me clear. I used to be a Bury fan but am no longer for the reasons in my earlier very long post.

Regarding the EFL, FB seem to think they can bring a legal challenge against the EFL because they believe the EFL broke its own rules.

I'm no lawyer, so couldn't really comment.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:15 - Aug 30 with 3069 viewsswiggy

Nearly crashed the car when Dave Gifford came on mentioned the legal challenge “it’ll be crowd funded, we’re aiming for a million pounds”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:31 - Aug 30 with 2998 viewsCedar_Room

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Aug 30 by heywooddale

Reading the thread, he owns a team in the Eastern Counties League Division One South and I for one hope he does buy Bury if he changes their badge to something like this

Image won't link so i've gone with their wiki page
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_United_Christian_F.C.

That badge is a thing of beauty!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:39]

So hang on - this Brazilian pastor, looking to buy bury, is the Chairman AND Manager of Fire United Christian FC of the Eastern Counties League Division One South, a club he set up himself and who mostly recruits players from London's Brazilian community.
All hail bury’s saviour! #fitandproper
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:40 - Aug 30 with 2943 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:31 - Aug 30 by Cedar_Room

So hang on - this Brazilian pastor, looking to buy bury, is the Chairman AND Manager of Fire United Christian FC of the Eastern Counties League Division One South, a club he set up himself and who mostly recruits players from London's Brazilian community.
All hail bury’s saviour! #fitandproper

It's almost as if no-one credible with any sort of business sense will go near the financial car crash that Day created? Weird....right?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:49]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:50 - Aug 30 with 2905 viewsCedar_Room

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:40 - Aug 30 by heywooddale

It's almost as if no-one credible with any sort of business sense will go near the financial car crash that Day created? Weird....right?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:49]

Judging from that club badge it doesn’t even look like he has a fit and proper knowledge of Microsoft Paint
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:57 - Aug 30 with 2874 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:51 - Aug 30 by BigKindo

This is standard procedure in anything related to bury fc - spend a load of money you haven't got on an ambition with a low percentage chance of success. Then start whining for the sympathy vote when the bills come in.

Forever bury will be the next ones in administration.

SNAFU as they used to say.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:58]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Aug 30 with 2852 viewsTVOS1907

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49526433

'A letter'? It's 2019.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 16:33]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Aug 30 with 2760 viewsDaley_Lama

Foreverbury end their open letter claiming that a meeting and vote where everybody is not in the same room is neither professional or legal.

The old adage of "leave them laughing" can be applied in this case.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:23 - Aug 30 with 2739 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Aug 30 by Daley_Lama

Foreverbury end their open letter claiming that a meeting and vote where everybody is not in the same room is neither professional or legal.

The old adage of "leave them laughing" can be applied in this case.

When the CVA was organised, the creditors were not in the room. The modern way is to use technologies like Video Calls, etc.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024