Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2022177 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Sep 13 with 5269 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - Sep 13 by TVOS1907

I’d guess there are about two Dale fans on there incognito and a few others open about their support.

And then there are those who get accused of being Dale fans just because they post something they don’t like.

I think you are vastly underestimating those numbers TVOS.

Most of my sympathy went when they locked the board for non members, they continue to lord it as to how vital they are to football, I am sure many other fans are taking the piss as well, good, they deserve it!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:26 - Sep 13 with 5089 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Sep 13 by Thacks_Rabbits

I think you are vastly underestimating those numbers TVOS.

Most of my sympathy went when they locked the board for non members, they continue to lord it as to how vital they are to football, I am sure many other fans are taking the piss as well, good, they deserve it!

Three then.

By ‘incognito’, I mean posting as a ‘bury fan’ rather then just reading.

I read it (as well as lots of other forums because it’s allowed) but haven’t posted on it for donkeys’ years. It’s not worth the hassle.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:00 - Sep 14 with 4706 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:59 - Sep 11 by RAFCBLUE

I hear that Brazilian pastor is close to thinking about possibly considering offering them something sometime.

Has Dale refunded all that season ticket money yet?

I asked about the season ticket refund this morning and they all said that they have had no contact from the club...

Well you wont as there isnt any staff SD2 as made mugs of you all......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:18 - Sep 14 with 4675 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:00 - Sep 14 by electricblue

I asked about the season ticket refund this morning and they all said that they have had no contact from the club...

Who/where did you ask?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 14:19]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Sep 14 with 4470 viewskiwidale

I guess once Bury get the funds from season ticket sales its theirs and any refunds is wishful thinking, I would also imagine that the tax dept will have first dibs? or is there any protection for the consumer in a scenario like this. Maybe an accountant will know.

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Sep 14 with 4466 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Sep 14 by kiwidale

I guess once Bury get the funds from season ticket sales its theirs and any refunds is wishful thinking, I would also imagine that the tax dept will have first dibs? or is there any protection for the consumer in a scenario like this. Maybe an accountant will know.

They can claim back off their credit cards and some banks do the same for debit cards. Considering the mess Bury FC were at the time I was amazed the credit card companies passed the money on as they sometimes withhold funds or even refuse payments if they’re concerned the business won’t be able to deliver the product.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:31 - Sep 14 with 4423 viewsMolly

EB This is an issue that has puzzled and troubled me for some time. The third person singular of the verb---"-to have" is HAS i.e. He has/ she has/ it has.

I have We have
You have You have
HE?SHE?IT HAS They have

Why oh why do you persist in writing as instead of HAS?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 17:36]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 4416 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:31 - Sep 14 by Molly

EB This is an issue that has puzzled and troubled me for some time. The third person singular of the verb---"-to have" is HAS i.e. He has/ she has/ it has.

I have We have
You have You have
HE?SHE?IT HAS They have

Don't confuse the poor lad even more

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 4416 viewsforeverhopefulDale

To be frank, anyone buying a season ticket in those circumstances must have been stupid, or had more money than sense, similar to paying for a car parking space or a music festival from crooks .

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Sep 14 with 4289 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/as-players-we-have-been-dumped-on-the-si

According to this article in the Irish Independent, Stephen Dawson is training with us to stay in shape.

It's good to see BBM offering the hand of friendship to Dawson.

The other thing that the article notes is the best quote I've seen on the post expulsion bury:

His club, Bury FC, have been killed off, and removed from the game by the English Football League due to massive debts, 134 years of history wiped clean.

Maybe it will sink in in Lower Gigg.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Sep 14 with 4151 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Sep 14 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/as-players-we-have-been-dumped-on-the-si

According to this article in the Irish Independent, Stephen Dawson is training with us to stay in shape.

It's good to see BBM offering the hand of friendship to Dawson.

The other thing that the article notes is the best quote I've seen on the post expulsion bury:

His club, Bury FC, have been killed off, and removed from the game by the English Football League due to massive debts, 134 years of history wiped clean.

Maybe it will sink in in Lower Gigg.

His house has not yet gone up for sale

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 4115 viewsdeeplishblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Sep 14 by judd

You would think that a player at his stage of his career who reportedly has had several lucrative contracts would be financially stable. If he isn't then something has gone seriously wrong somewhere.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Sep 14 with 4033 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Sep 14 by deeplishblue

You would think that a player at his stage of his career who reportedly has had several lucrative contracts would be financially stable. If he isn't then something has gone seriously wrong somewhere.

Correct, to claim he's skint and now needs to sell his house I'd suggest is pretty ott, without knowing his outgoings it's impossible to say for sure but I'd guess he's been earning £2/3k+ a week(at the least) for quite a long time, 12k a month goes a fair way to clearing off most mortgages.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 22:05]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:58 - Sep 15 with 3802 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Sep 14 by nordenblue

Correct, to claim he's skint and now needs to sell his house I'd suggest is pretty ott, without knowing his outgoings it's impossible to say for sure but I'd guess he's been earning £2/3k+ a week(at the least) for quite a long time, 12k a month goes a fair way to clearing off most mortgages.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 22:05]

You also have to wonder why he and the 2 or 3 others stayed on at bury when everyone else bailed out. Were they waiting for the takeover which would see their mega deals pay out again, or was it that no-one else was interested in taking them on?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:20 - Sep 15 with 3723 viewsClivert

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:18 - Sep 14 by judd

Which one?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:32 - Sep 15 with 3603 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:20 - Sep 15 by Clivert

Which one?

Fair point

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:46 - Sep 15 with 3506 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:31 - Sep 14 by Molly

I have We have
You have You have
HE?SHE?IT HAS They have

Think you're pissing in the wind there Molly. If he didn't pay attention at school it's unlikely he'll start now. Dyed in the wool. It actually amuses me now.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:16 - Sep 15 with 3399 viewsBartRowou

I know someone who has always struggled with spelling who puts messages through a spellchecker first before posting (not on here). Words like "as" and "wont" pass the check because they are words in their own right; the problem of course is that they can be used in the wrong context.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:55 - Sep 15 with 3337 viewselectricblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:18 - Sep 14 by TVOS1907

Who/where did you ask?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 14:19]

I asked the bury season ticket holders i know.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Sep 15 with 3122 viewschrisj

Hi I am a Bolton fan been reading your board for a bit thought I would take the plunge when one of your posters said our new owner would vote yes I would like to add more to that.

She actually said should there be a firm plan in place re funding, new buyer then she would be happy with that.

I also post on Beardyman due to the fact that we have been through the same thing as football clubs.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:23 - Sep 15 with 3031 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Sep 15 by chrisj

Hi I am a Bolton fan been reading your board for a bit thought I would take the plunge when one of your posters said our new owner would vote yes I would like to add more to that.

She actually said should there be a firm plan in place re funding, new buyer then she would be happy with that.

I also post on Beardyman due to the fact that we have been through the same thing as football clubs.

Do you remember the good old days chris when Bolton poached Fat Sam from Notts because they didn't want to pay any compensation?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:50 - Sep 15 with 2975 viewschrisj

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:23 - Sep 15 by chalky_ncfc

Do you remember the good old days chris when Bolton poached Fat Sam from Notts because they didn't want to pay any compensation?

Yes course I do best Poach we ever did however it was done to us with Rioch
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:39 - Sep 15 with 2906 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:50 - Sep 15 by chrisj

Yes course I do best Poach we ever did however it was done to us with Rioch

Cheats don't prosper everyone on here knows that,enjoy your stint in League 2

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:42 - Sep 15 with 2899 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:39 - Sep 15 by chalky_ncfc

Cheats don't prosper everyone on here knows that,enjoy your stint in League 2

They'll still be a division higher than thee!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:56 - Sep 15 with 2874 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:42 - Sep 15 by TVOS1907

They'll still be a division higher than thee!

Bolton aren't too big to join us next season and they are lucky to still exist as a club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024