Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998407 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:12 - Sep 16 with 6178 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:49 - Sep 16 by James1980

On the night they were "saved" Beardy boarders were not happy when someone suggested that the club should act more responsibly when it came to finances.

Is that before or after the champagne started flowing?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Sep 16 with 6161 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:49 - Sep 16 by James1980

On the night they were "saved" Beardy boarders were not happy when someone suggested that the club should act more responsibly when it came to finances.

I remember reading on Beardy or some tweet at that point, that it was important that they try to keep hold of Carrington in order to attract the high quality players. Gotta love the priorities and the sense of reality over there.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:41 - Sep 16 with 6088 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:12 - Sep 16 by TVOS1907

Is that before or after the champagne started flowing?

Surely it flows freely over that way. The phrase champagne lifestyle on a lager budget is certainly apt for them

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 5852 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Sep 16 by heywooddale

I remember reading on Beardy or some tweet at that point, that it was important that they try to keep hold of Carrington in order to attract the high quality players. Gotta love the priorities and the sense of reality over there.

Never read such deluded ramblings as there are over there right now, the only type of player they could hope of recruiting would be Subbuteo players.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:22 - Sep 16 with 5782 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:41 - Sep 16 by James1980

Surely it flows freely over that way. The phrase champagne lifestyle on a lager budget is certainly apt for them

More like water would be more to their budget , that’s if they have it at Giggle.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:41 - Sep 16 with 5745 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:22 - Sep 16 by foreverhopefulDale

More like water would be more to their budget , that’s if they have it at Giggle.

Only the finest spring water

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Sep 16 with 5639 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:22 - Sep 16 by foreverhopefulDale

According to the CVA they owe United Utilities/Water Plus £106,212.90 so I guess the answer is no water.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Sep 16 with 5567 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Sep 16 by Sandyman

According to the CVA they owe United Utilities/Water Plus £106,212.90 so I guess the answer is no water.

They can drink from puddles

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:23 - Sep 17 with 5329 viewsforeverhopefulDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Sep 16 by Sandyman

So how did they manage to get a ground safety certificate to provisionally hold a league game? Surely a public toilet, I mean venue, needs working toilets, and running water.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:25 - Sep 17 with 5223 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:23 - Sep 17 by foreverhopefulDale

So how did they manage to get a ground safety certificate to provisionally hold a league game? Surely a public toilet, I mean venue, needs working toilets, and running water.

And a few members of staff wouldn't go a miss either
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:01 - Sep 17 with 5087 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:23 - Sep 17 by foreverhopefulDale

Utility companies have legal duty of care not to turn off services to the vunerable and infirm, those coming to the end of their life ............like Bury FC.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:19 - Sep 17 with 5001 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-united/bury-football-

But if Bury were placed into their more likely destination of the National League North — which is being extended to 24 teams next season — then only three sides would be relegated from the National League.

A very strong and well prepped hint, presumably, at bury going into National League North, given it is being extended next season to 24 teams.

Timing is relevant given bury plan to submit their case to the EFL for readmission to League 2 for next season.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:42 - Sep 17 with 4888 viewsParkinsGimp

Wow the fund raising amount is now £11100 , at this rate it will only take 3 years to reach £1m .
They still refer to us as FAIL , errr have a look around boys ..I only see one gigantic failure near Heywood .
They really are a sorry bunch of losers .
I remember all the taunts of "oh you are just jealous because we have the investment" .. well look at you now you desperate bucket shakers .
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:41 - Sep 17 with 4710 viewsKenBoon

Why do Forever Bury default into these saviour roles? They helped save the club in the early 00s, and have seen it's demise within 20 years. Hell it was looking grim within 10 years. Why the hell would you want them near any rescue effort/phoenix club? I saw they put out a "no news but news coming soon!" post before. They're doing nothing but trying to blag a club - without a senior team - higher up the football pyramid, above clubs who've actually competed and been successful. If there is a genuine chance they can blag into the conference north, they should feel blessed they went bump at the right time and take it. Maybe spend time making sure whatever Bury club ends up there can actually compete.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:48 - Sep 17 with 4691 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:41 - Sep 17 by KenBoon

Why do Forever Bury default into these saviour roles? They helped save the club in the early 00s, and have seen it's demise within 20 years. Hell it was looking grim within 10 years. Why the hell would you want them near any rescue effort/phoenix club? I saw they put out a "no news but news coming soon!" post before. They're doing nothing but trying to blag a club - without a senior team - higher up the football pyramid, above clubs who've actually competed and been successful. If there is a genuine chance they can blag into the conference north, they should feel blessed they went bump at the right time and take it. Maybe spend time making sure whatever Bury club ends up there can actually compete.

'Whatever Bury' has a nice ring to it. Might set up a site with that name

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:56 - Sep 17 with 4670 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:19 - Sep 17 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/hartlepool-united/bury-football-

But if Bury were placed into their more likely destination of the National League North — which is being extended to 24 teams next season — then only three sides would be relegated from the National League.

A very strong and well prepped hint, presumably, at bury going into National League North, given it is being extended next season to 24 teams.

Timing is relevant given bury plan to submit their case to the EFL for readmission to League 2 for next season.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:45 - Sep 17 with 4311 viewsblackdogblue

Here is a serious question!!!!!

In its impending launch is it next week or the week after...

Are ex league members Bury going to be in it & what about players like Steve Dawson?

Can you get unattached players in a pack?

Edit.. talking about FIFA 20 available on most popular game systems

😀😀😢
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 18:47]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:02 - Sep 18 with 4009 viewschalky_ncfc

It won't be long before the FA Cup proper starts and there will be an odd number of teams,has there been any clarification on what will be done?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Sep 18 with 3991 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:02 - Sep 18 by chalky_ncfc

It won't be long before the FA Cup proper starts and there will be an odd number of teams,has there been any clarification on what will be done?

There will be a blank ball the team that draws it will get automatically into 2nd round proper, miraculously that team will be Salford.

I just made that up

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:12 - Sep 18 with 3881 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Sep 18 by James1980

There will be a blank ball the team that draws it will get automatically into 2nd round proper, miraculously that team will be Salford.

I just made that up

I can’t wait for the draw and the tears and sympathy red carpet to be rolled out on Beardyman.

“Due do recent demise of twice FA cup winner bURY, this year one team at random will receive a bye to the second round”

Cue the hatred of Dale, Day, Thomas, the EFL and anyone else but themselves on beardy as the again go into meltdown.

Have they realised yet that the ride has broken for good???

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:24 - Sep 18 with 3856 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:12 - Sep 18 by Thacks_Rabbits

I can’t wait for the draw and the tears and sympathy red carpet to be rolled out on Beardyman.

“Due do recent demise of twice FA cup winner bURY, this year one team at random will receive a bye to the second round”

Cue the hatred of Dale, Day, Thomas, the EFL and anyone else but themselves on beardy as the again go into meltdown.

Have they realised yet that the ride has broken for good???

At least they've had practice

Being thrown out of the FA Cup in 2006 for cheating (fielding an ineligible player)

#buryhistory

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:08 - Sep 18 with 3776 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Sep 18 by James1980

I just made that up

Imagine the meltdown if it was Rochdale that gets the bye

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Sep 18 with 3465 viewsFondles

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:08 - Sep 18 by chalky_ncfc

Imagine the meltdown if it was Rochdale that gets the bye

Or Bolton so someone can crack an inappropriate ''looks like they bunny hopped into the next round''
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:22 - Sep 18 with 3394 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:48 - Sep 17 by James1980

'Whatever Bury' has a nice ring to it. Might set up a site with that name

"ForNever Bury" as it turned out.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:08 - Sep 19 with 3101 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Sep 18 by Fondles

Or Bolton so someone can crack an inappropriate ''looks like they bunny hopped into the next round''

They don't do bunny jokes on me mate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024