Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998325 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:03 - Sep 24 with 4913 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:20 - Sep 24 by 442Dale

And their ever-so-hardworking Rescue Board included a statement from the chairman in support of their work, of which there’s lots:

So, how does this support that?

So let's get this right,all this is based on already having a "credible bidder" yet they would like a further 6 weeks to enable "further bids", that's just what you would need having already secured a bidder, with many more bidders apparently waiting once they know what league they are in.. simply brilliant comedy.

Fook off you begging barstewards
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:05 - Sep 24 with 4904 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Sep 24 by Molly

Why? The EFL has already confirmed in a statement that the only way of entering the 72 is via promotion from the lower leagues.

Why not!
Just interesting in seeing what % of dale supporters think of the vote outcome ..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - Sep 24 with 4859 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:46 - Sep 24 by electricblue

Can somebody put a poll on will bury fc get voted back in or not....

As it escaped your hattention that you can do it yourself?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:56 - Sep 24 with 4781 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:39 - Sep 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

They used “believe us when we say” 3 times in the last 4 paragraphs!

I don’t believe a word of anything the lying, freeloading bunch of turds say other than they are 17 million in debt, be interesting to know who wrote that statement, as they have no staff left and judging by the grammar and utter bollocks contained in it, I can only assume it’s Dale.

Kicked out of the league, kicked out of the FA Cup twice, ripping of local businesses, national businesses, the taxman, charities, not paying wages or pension contributions, yet they are again the victims.

I Hope most clubs will see sense and treat them with the contempt they deserve.

#howstheridegoingpdiddy 😂😂😂

You missed the word "twice" out after businesses.

If you click on the following link, keep reminding yourself it's from 2002. Otherwise you'll be thinking I'm stark raving mad, and have been in a coma these last few months!

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/shakers-putting-the

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:05 - Sep 24 with 4744 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:56 - Sep 24 by R17ALE

If you click on the following link, keep reminding yourself it's from 2002. Otherwise you'll be thinking I'm stark raving mad, and have been in a coma these last few months!

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/shakers-putting-the

No comment!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:15 - Sep 24 with 4708 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Sep 24 by 442Dale

Remarkable.

“This is how it feels to be Rochdale
This is how it feels to be small,
We play United,
Bury aren’t playing at all...”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:24 - Sep 24 with 4678 viewsShun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Sep 24 by Molly

Why? The EFL has already confirmed in a statement that the only way of entering the 72 is via promotion from the lower leagues.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Sep 24 with 4638 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:24 - Sep 24 by Shun

'An reprieve'

I didn't know Tazzy had changed his name to Mike Minay.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Sep 24 with 4627 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Sep 24 by TVOS1907

'An reprieve'

I didn't know Tazzy had changed his name to Mike Minay.

I think the nearest tazzy can get to a computer is speak and spell currently, although SD2 clearly has not discovered that particular gadget!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:35 - Sep 24 with 4460 viewsDale_Mike

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Sep 23 by Molly

Don't just book it.

Thomas Cook it

oh!

Fook it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/buryfcofficial/status/468784419671928832?s=08
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:37 - Sep 25 with 4253 viewsAlexF

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:56 - Sep 24 by R17ALE

‘Beau’ 😂😂😭😂😂😂
Timewarp, a sad tale of incompetence, dishonesty and desperation.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 5:41]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 3977 viewsKenBoon

If they blag their way into League 2 it will be a dark day for English football and hopefully the start of a legal process by the club who finish 23rd in League Two. Firth can do his job and start dealing with Bury's share of the 3000 people based in Manchester who lost their jobs with the collapse of Thomas Cook.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Sep 25 with 3885 viewsjoecooke

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:25 - Sep 25 by KenBoon

If they blag their way into League 2 it will be a dark day for English football and hopefully the start of a legal process by the club who finish 23rd in League Two. Firth can do his job and start dealing with Bury's share of the 3000 people based in Manchester who lost their jobs with the collapse of Thomas Cook.

Spare a thought for bury fc tonight while we play Manchester United.

I know I will😉

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:47 - Sep 25 with 3745 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Sep 25 by joecooke

Spare a thought for bury fc tonight while we play Manchester United.

I know I will😉

When does the new football manager game come out?

Wonder if bURY will have disappeared from that or if they get kept in for some nostalgic or protest reason?

It must be the only time that the game designers have had to consider this. I hope they keep them in it with Dale as the chairman, will give them something to do on a Saturday and they can throw batteries and golf balls at the screen when they lose!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Sep 26 with 3461 viewsdingdangblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-49824235/bury-football-club-s-fans-fight-t
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 12:23]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:31 - Sep 26 with 3429 viewsrod_leach

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/09/24/bury-hoping-chance-revival-ateng

'Telegraph Sport understands over 60 clubs are opposed to the proposal, with many League Two clubs said to be “very aggressive” about allowing Bury back into the Football League.'

No surprise here.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:48 - Sep 26 with 3369 viewsParkinsGimp

What a bunch of cheating snivelling losers. Enjoy the Ride ...LOL we certainly are.
They have no bounds to their grovelling.
Its all too late , you did it before and this time you cant get away with it.
You have nothing in your bucket , in fact I dont think you have a bucket to piss in at this moment so jog on and join the bottom teir of football and start again like so many other clubs had to do.
YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL .

Your fans are , they are very SPECIAL or so their mum says .
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:01 - Sep 26 with 3328 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:31 - Sep 26 by rod_leach

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/09/24/bury-hoping-chance-revival-ateng

'Telegraph Sport understands over 60 clubs are opposed to the proposal, with many League Two clubs said to be “very aggressive” about allowing Bury back into the Football League.'

No surprise here.

The comments made me chuckle even more than the article.

roger williams who does not know that names have capitals is clearly another deluded bURY fan and a certain Mark Davies has added his comments, I am sure it’s not the same one as some big words in his comment and the grammar and spelling is legible!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Sep 26 with 3175 viewsCleedale

and perhaps finally...

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/september/efl-statement-efl-agrees-plan-to-return-
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:23 - Sep 26 with 3133 viewsDaley_Lama

Some will celebrate the final EFL nail in the coffin on here, but I would like to express my sadness for all the Bury fans I know and the other nice ones too.

Looking forward, if a Phoenix club is the way then enjoy the upwards ride, free from con men and with a blank slate.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:29 - Sep 26 with 3102 viewsCleedale

extremely ironic that on the day we were drawn against Man Utd bury FC's membership of the EFL was relinquished.

On the very day where every Daley's trying to come to terms with one of the most exciting and exhilarating contests in the club's history, the EFL confirm there is no immediate return to the League for them.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:46 - Sep 26 with 2837 viewsAlan_ADale

a wise and fair decision by the 71 clubs who stand proud against the cheating and financial stupidity of bury that has gone on for years. excellent news .
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 17:47]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:58 - Sep 26 with 2782 viewsShun

60 out of 72 Football League clubs didn’t want them back. That’s got to hurt those deluded Bury fans who believed they had the support of the nation. Awks.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:00 - Sep 26 with 2775 viewsMolly

71? There is a certain nearby club missing
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 18:02]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:02 - Sep 26 with 2764 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:00 - Sep 26 by Molly

71? There is a certain nearby club missing
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 18:02]

No Bury = 71

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024