Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997092 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:51 - Oct 16 with 4435 viewsAlexF

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:54 - Oct 16 by ParkinsGimp

Tick Tock tick tock , come on finish the old girl off once and for all.
There will never be a phoenix club they are all hopeless over the hill .
DL has it right though love the bURY Leopards . That would suit them .

HMRC must be licking their lips after being out manoevred by Dale on the CVA. Retribution day...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:05 - Oct 16 with 4388 viewsheywooddale

I would say not long left now, but i'm pretty sure the carcass of Bury Football Club will survive nuclear armageddon at this point.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:28 - Oct 16 with 4311 viewsSandyman

*Apparently* the winding up petition has been adjourned for 14 days "to pay back small businesses". As if such payments have ever been made in many years never mind 14 days.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 11:32]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:31 - Oct 16 with 4292 viewsAlexF

Time for another 3 buyers then! 😂
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:36 - Oct 16 with 4265 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:31 - Oct 16 by AlexF

Time for another 3 buyers then! 😂

Bill Gates and Warren Buffett both have B's in their names', why haven't they rescued Bury??????

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Oct 16 with 4234 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:28 - Oct 16 by Sandyman

*Apparently* the winding up petition has been adjourned for 14 days "to pay back small businesses". As if such payments have ever been made in many years never mind 14 days.

I am deeply shocked by this turn of events.......whoever would have thought they would once again dodge the bullet. It's not like it has happen about 10 times already since the end of last season.

I'm beginning to think the club shares DNA with these.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/14/worlds-indestructible-creature-ta
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Oct 16 with 4214 viewsCockneyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:28 - Oct 16 by Sandyman

If that materialises, then that can only be a good thing. Though where is this money suddenly coming from? Worth waiting 14 days, if it happens. If not, then that should be it. I can't see any solution that doesn't involve the ground getting sold.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:15 - Oct 16 with 4126 viewsrickyprickles

TFGM have a sense of humour. At B**y Met station there is a poster stating the benefits of walking 30 minutes a day it reads ‘Walk to the match’ oh dear lmao 😂
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:20 - Oct 16 with 4102 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:15 - Oct 16 by rickyprickles

TFGM have a sense of humour. At B**y Met station there is a poster stating the benefits of walking 30 minutes a day it reads ‘Walk to the match’ oh dear lmao 😂

30 minute walk from Heywood boundary to Spotland. ......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:42 - Oct 16 with 3902 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:36 - Oct 16 by James1980

Bill Gates and Warren Buffett both have B's in their names', why haven't they rescued Bury??????

Warren Bucket will be more interested.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - Oct 16 with 3809 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Does anybody really think that those thieving scum will pay any local businesses the money they are owed in the next 14 days? Great if they do, but this is probably yet another attempt to put off their liquidation while the tax payer gets ripped off.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 14:32]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Oct 16 with 3791 viewsAlexF

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - Oct 16 by foreverhopefulDale

Does anybody really think that those thieving scum will pay any local businesses the money they are owed in the next 14 days? Great if they do, but this is probably yet another attempt to put off their liquidation while the tax payer gets ripped off.

Nope. There are are only two sources of possible funding - a fairy wand or SD2s wallet. Both are equally unlikely
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:40 - Oct 16 with 3780 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:42 - Oct 16 by Sandyman

Warren Bucket will be more interested.

If that happens, we could start a new thread: Warren Piece

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:05 - Oct 16 with 3716 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:40 - Oct 16 by D_Alien

A bit of a toll story!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Oct 16 with 3693 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:32 - Oct 16 by foreverhopefulDale

It's apparently the Buy Our Bury group that have asked for it. It's probably in the hope that another 14 days is enough time to find a fictional multi-millionaire buyer to save the club before liquidation. Extra time to pay small business just sounds like a better arguement than "Can we have a couple more weeks, cos i've bought a lottery ticket and i'm wearing my lucky pants, plus there's a short ginger guy that lives two doors down from me. I'm not saying I believe in Leprechauns, but i'm gonna be following him round for the next two weeks, cos a pot of gold is a pot of gold!"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:10 - Oct 16 with 3486 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Oct 16 by heywooddale

It's apparently the Buy Our Bury group that have asked for it. It's probably in the hope that another 14 days is enough time to find a fictional multi-millionaire buyer to save the club before liquidation. Extra time to pay small business just sounds like a better arguement than "Can we have a couple more weeks, cos i've bought a lottery ticket and i'm wearing my lucky pants, plus there's a short ginger guy that lives two doors down from me. I'm not saying I believe in Leprechauns, but i'm gonna be following him round for the next two weeks, cos a pot of gold is a pot of gold!"

It's because Bury asked HMRC for an extension as they are filing nil returns as they haven't paid any wages and HMRC's bill relates to unpaid NI.

If it is accepted by HMRC then the WUP would be quashed. It would either take someone else to order a WUP against them or them to pay the CVA (whenever that deadline is). The longer it takes the less likely that any 'phoenix' club will be able to form in time for next season. That's if they can stop the infighting and pull in the same direction.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Oct 16 with 3403 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Oct 16 by heywooddale

When I win the Lotto rollover tonight, I will buy the club, nothing would give me greater pleasure..

Will also hire a fleet of JCB’s & bulldoze the place 😀😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:55 - Oct 16 with 3390 views442Dale

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50069246

<<Alan Skelton, of Buy Our Bury - a group working for a fan-owned Bury FC - told the BBC they could take over the petition on 30 October as the club would not be paying the £54,000 in National Insurance that HMRC claimed they owed as the club no longer has any employees.

"We want to pay the small creditors," he said. "None of the small creditors have been paid and they have got nothing.

"That is from the lady who supplied sweets for the shop, to the coach company who took the team around. We want to right that wrong.">>

They’re now (rightly) questioning where the money will come for this as those who pledged money didn’t do so for this reason. It is admirable that someone is finally thinking of small businesses though, shame they weren’t so bothered about getting Forever Bury to establish why such businesses were going unpaid when they were celebrating winning football matches.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:53 - Oct 16 with 3275 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:40 - Oct 16 by D_Alien

There won't be a "Phoenix Club" because of Warren Factions .
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Oct 16 with 3183 viewskel

Well at least all this has brought bradley1 out of message board retirement.

I commented to another contributor on here at the weekend that bury just weren’t as amusing these days but then god smiled down upon us and brought bradley1 back.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Oct 16 with 3150 viewsTVOS1907

Just noticed this thread was started on 16th October, but not sure of the year.

Regardless, Happy Birthday to this thread.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:21 - Oct 16 with 2971 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:29 - Oct 16 by James1980

Whilst today could have been a sad day for Tom...

..... this was a very happy day for Tom:

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Oct 16 with 2909 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Oct 16 by TVOS1907

2015, going off the 6th post on this thread.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:56 - Oct 16 with 2900 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Oct 16 by TVOS1907

Four glorious years ago. Quick fact: Amazon Alexa wasn't available in the UK when this thread was created. So just like today, "Alexa, what score's the bury game?" wouldn't work (unless you was with someone called Alexa who knew Football scores).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Oct 16 with 2885 viewsDaley_Lama

If the BoBs intention is to pay off some of the small creditors, what does that have to do with BFC’s liquidation?

BoB is separate to BFC, BoB can pay thr creditors irrespective of BFC being liquidated or not, BoB is not reliant on BFC existing to do this.

Pay the sweetshop lady, pay the coach driver, let BFC go and start anew without Dale.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024