Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2022266 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:46 - Dec 1 with 4562 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:53 - Dec 1 by electricblue

Rumour as it that a quite of few of the giggle laners are going to the Tranmere for the FA Cup match with the intentions of invading the pitch and try and dusrupt the match..

No end to that lot they bring unwanted attention to the club when its positivity they require in the media.....

I hope they don't, but nothing would surprise me. Just about the lowest of the low. At least they aren't heading here...

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:52 - Dec 1 with 4539 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:53 - Dec 1 by electricblue

Rumour as it that a quite of few of the giggle laners are going to the Tranmere for the FA Cup match with the intentions of invading the pitch and try and dusrupt the match..

No end to that lot they bring unwanted attention to the club when its positivity they require in the media.....

Where has this rumour come from?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:35 - Dec 1 with 4443 viewselectricblue

If you must know and doubt my post, the i formation game from a friend of mine who was a staunch bury supporter who was asked if she wanted to go on sunday......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Dec 3 with 4156 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

If you think we’ve got problems I nonchalantly checked out bURY re tomorrow’s high court appearance. It seems there are now 2 (yes TWO) competing factions trying to resurrect the corpse!! Comedy gold 😂😂😂...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:49 - Dec 3 with 4138 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:35 - Dec 1 by electricblue

If you must know and doubt my post, the i formation game from a friend of mine who was a staunch bury supporter who was asked if she wanted to go on sunday......

Any idea how the visit to Tranmere went?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Dec 3 with 4077 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:49 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

From twitter stuff in bucket land some bURY fans went to the game & were welcomed by Chichester supporters but, surprise surprise, took a fair bit of abuse from Tranmere fans. I wonder why?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Dec 3 with 4072 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Dec 3 by Plattyswrinklynuts

From twitter stuff in bucket land some bURY fans went to the game & were welcomed by Chichester supporters but, surprise surprise, took a fair bit of abuse from Tranmere fans. I wonder why?

The BBC update kind of live feed jobby mentioned "some" bury fans were in the ground, but not much else was talked about during the game from memory
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Dec 3 with 4047 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Dec 3 by Plattyswrinklynuts

If you think we’ve got problems I nonchalantly checked out bURY re tomorrow’s high court appearance. It seems there are now 2 (yes TWO) competing factions trying to resurrect the corpse!! Comedy gold 😂😂😂...

That forever bury thread is fooking ace. I see John has banned someone for disagreeing with him (again) but obviously he had to mention how much he does for the Phoenix club/supporters before doing so.

Awful bloke.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Dec 3 with 4005 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Dec 3 by kel

That forever bury thread is fooking ace. I see John has banned someone for disagreeing with him (again) but obviously he had to mention how much he does for the Phoenix club/supporters before doing so.

Awful bloke.

I had this email from their messageboard today. Ironically, it went in my junk folder.

URGENT MESSAGE
Hello,

Just a short email about two very important issues.

Firstly, the Phoenix Club are running a vote on their name. The vote will end tomorrow. You can register as a pre-launch member of the club and vote at www.buryphoenix.co.uk

Secondly, today it has emerged that Forever Bury have, without a board meeting or consulting the members, joined forces with Rob Benwell, a potential bidder for the club post-liquidation. They have taken a 10% share in a new company he has formed called Bury AFC Limited.

Dominic Martinez, one of the Forever Bury board members, is calling an emergency meeting of Forever Bury to address this issue and wider concerns but to do so he needs at least 80 Forever Bury members to request it. If you are a Forever Bury member and you find these actions undemocratic and would like to join the call for the meeting, please send Dom a message on the forum. You can read more, and how to do this, here - https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/36815-forever-bury-general-meeting/

Thanks
Gigglane.com

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:39 - Dec 3 with 3973 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

I had this email from their messageboard today. Ironically, it went in my junk folder.

URGENT MESSAGE
Hello,

Just a short email about two very important issues.

Firstly, the Phoenix Club are running a vote on their name. The vote will end tomorrow. You can register as a pre-launch member of the club and vote at www.buryphoenix.co.uk

Secondly, today it has emerged that Forever Bury have, without a board meeting or consulting the members, joined forces with Rob Benwell, a potential bidder for the club post-liquidation. They have taken a 10% share in a new company he has formed called Bury AFC Limited.

Dominic Martinez, one of the Forever Bury board members, is calling an emergency meeting of Forever Bury to address this issue and wider concerns but to do so he needs at least 80 Forever Bury members to request it. If you are a Forever Bury member and you find these actions undemocratic and would like to join the call for the meeting, please send Dom a message on the forum. You can read more, and how to do this, here - https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/36815-forever-bury-general-meeting/

Thanks
Gigglane.com

Instead of Phoenix they could build on their noble and much vaunted history and call themselves

OSTRICH

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:21 - Dec 3 with 3899 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:39 - Dec 3 by judd

Instead of Phoenix they could build on their noble and much vaunted history and call themselves

OSTRICH

I was thinking more...

Dodo

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:23 - Dec 3 with 3894 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:21 - Dec 3 by dingdangblue

I was thinking more...

Dodo

Could be spelt another way:

Dough!

DOUGH!

Or

Doh

DOH!!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Dec 3 with 3852 viewsSandyman

Looks like Fornever bury are selling what little is left of their soul again, without the cognisance of their members or any memory of the disastrous actions they've taken in their recent history.

This is going to be fun.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:37 - Dec 3 with 3849 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:23 - Dec 3 by judd

Could be spelt another way:

Dough!

DOUGH!

Or

Doh

DOH!!!

They've been in doo doo for years
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:38 - Dec 3 with 3844 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Dec 3 by Sandyman

Looks like Fornever bury are selling what little is left of their soul again, without the cognisance of their members or any memory of the disastrous actions they've taken in their recent history.

This is going to be fun.

It may as well be printed on Izal.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:43 - Dec 3 with 3831 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:37 - Dec 3 by Sandyman

Thoughts of Tazzy now:

Doo doo doo, Brain Barry Murphy (8)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:44 - Dec 3 with 3828 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:37 - Dec 3 by Sandyman

Didn't they sign Joseph Dodoo once?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:52 - Dec 3 with 3789 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:44 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

Didn't they sign Joseph Dodoo once?

Yes but he was turd choice

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Dec 4 with 3537 viewsJames1980

I am. AMAZED

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:23 - Dec 4 with 3450 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:49 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

Not seen her yet to find out.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:27 - Dec 4 with 3439 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Dec 4 by James1980

I am. AMAZED

What are the judges affraid of!
Does owing copious amounts of money with the intentions of not paying not enough to close the club.
Evidently not.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:04 - Dec 4 with 3356 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:27 - Dec 4 by electricblue

What are the judges affraid of!
Does owing copious amounts of money with the intentions of not paying not enough to close the club.
Evidently not.

I am sure it is nothing to do with the general election next week

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Dec 4 with 3163 viewselectricblue

Just been sent this latest statement about the ongoing debacle known as Bury FC if its not appropriate to do so please remove.....

Dear Forever Bury Members,

It has been a trying few months for us all with the number of Winding Up Petitions as well as the uncertainties of the future of the club.

Over the last month we’ve co-opted 4 members of the Phoenix group so as to try to work together in order to provide football in Bury in 2020/21, should the football club in its current format not be able to be saved.

Our efforts at Forever Bury though remain the same, to save the football club and our number one priority is to ensure that Bury F.C plays at Gigg Lane.

However, we have to plan for all eventualities including the prospect of liquidation.

We are bound by Non-Disclosure Agreements as is the norm when meeting with potential buyers of the Club or Gigg Lane.

What we can advise is that we have met with a couple of interested parties recently who wish to buy the club in different forms whether this be pre or post liquidation.

We are hopeful that the pre liquidation option is successful meaning that the ground, history and club name are saved and this option has our full support.

In the event of that option being unsuccessful then the club would potentially be liquidated.

The thought of the club being liquidated and the name, history and ground being lost is something that no fan wants but we all need to be realistic that could very well happen.

We have been approached by one party who wishes to buy the ground out of liquidation. Should that happen, this would mean a new club not the Bury FC as we’ve all known it.

This is an option that we are exploring should the club be liquidated in order to save Gigg Lane to avoid it going to rack and ruin if left unoccupied for a number of years.

With regards to the Phoenix group we urge them to continue their approach should both of the options listed above fail.

Due to time constraints and the fact that we’d like to restart our footballing lives next season these 3 scenarios all have to run concurrently which is why companies are being formed on companies house.

As mentioned above there are certain aspects of the current proceedings that we are bound by NDA’s on, this is not to keep fans in the dark but common practice for the circumstances that we find ourselves in.

We understand that the lack of clarity around at the moment on the direction of the club is concerning in what has been a trying and frustrating time for all involved, but we are hopefully that the future of the club will be resolved asap.

Thank you

Forever Bury

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:45 - Dec 4 with 3126 viewsblackdogblue

Just been on the North Korea website, don’t look often as not as easy as ours to snoop on but one thread caught my eye, Mugs & Hats fundraisers are for sale at £10 each..

Hope Dave in the club shop doesn’t read that post & get ideas for the Newcastle game 😀😀😀

They chose 1885 logo for their Phoenix Club Merchandise logo would have been better with 2020 😂😂😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:35 - Dec 4 with 3030 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:45 - Dec 4 by blackdogblue

Just been on the North Korea website, don’t look often as not as easy as ours to snoop on but one thread caught my eye, Mugs & Hats fundraisers are for sale at £10 each..

Hope Dave in the club shop doesn’t read that post & get ideas for the Newcastle game 😀😀😀

They chose 1885 logo for their Phoenix Club Merchandise logo would have been better with 2020 😂😂😂

With the way its going it would be more appropriate to have 202? On the badge..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024