Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2022238 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 4417 viewsMass_Debater

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:56 - Dec 16 by aleanddale

I posted triple wow 10 days ago...

What is currently unfolding in slow motion I worth six wows at least.........

The infighting has to be read to be believed.

Some woman who used to be a director in the milky bar kid days has sold the phoenix a pup and has done a runner to jump into bed with another dubious character who has now rocked up as the latest saviour.

Comedy gold I agree but if they carry on like this they have zero chance of football next season even in the NPL.

Where are the sensible gigglers to keep a lid on all the shite that's sprouting up all over beardy?.

Can anybody see a way back for them because I cant!.

Here I go... Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Sensible gigglers? There aren’t any. Why do you think otherwise?

Mark my words, we will never see any club over there ever again.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:32 - Dec 16 with 4337 viewsEllDale

There’s a lot of speculation on Twitter that an ambitious existing non-league team may be moving into Gigg Lane?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:41 - Dec 16 with 4303 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:32 - Dec 16 by EllDale

There’s a lot of speculation on Twitter that an ambitious existing non-league team may be moving into Gigg Lane?

Is it Atherton?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Dec 17 with 3978 viewsblackdogblue

⏱⏱⏱ Are they not due back in court tomorrow the 17th???

Please put the final name in the coffin...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Dec 17 with 3908 viewsdalebolt

Apparently a submission has been made by the pheonix club to join the North West counties for next season.
https://fanbanter.co.uk/bury-phoenix-club-send-league-application/
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 19:34]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:26 - Dec 17 with 3824 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Dec 17 by dalebolt

Apparently a submission has been made by the pheonix club to join the North West counties for next season.
https://fanbanter.co.uk/bury-phoenix-club-send-league-application/
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 19:34]

Maybe but court tomorrow ?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:35 - Dec 17 with 3799 viewskel

“Fot those that don't know NWCL is tier 9, 1st In the blue small print. 5 Promotions then were back to smashing Noblot and Fail in league 2.. Need Gigg somehow...”

The bury education system is truly great.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Dec 17 with 3752 viewsjoecooke

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:41 - Dec 16 by nordenblue

Is it Atherton?

Melchester Rovers

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:13 - Dec 17 with 3723 viewsEllDale

On Twitter the submission is mentioned as including a business plan, community schemes and groundsharing proposals.
Does this mean that they’re reconciled to not playing at Gigg Lane?
Would be totally ironic if they were playing somewhere like Radcliffe whilst another team were enjoying the facilities at Gigg!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:57 - Dec 17 with 3631 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:13 - Dec 17 by EllDale

On Twitter the submission is mentioned as including a business plan, community schemes and groundsharing proposals.
Does this mean that they’re reconciled to not playing at Gigg Lane?
Would be totally ironic if they were playing somewhere like Radcliffe whilst another team were enjoying the facilities at Gigg!

I think Radcliffe is indeed the plan to start with, with the hope that if they can prove themselves with big crowds within a season or two, whoever ends up with Gigg will lease it to them. Can't see it myself, but I've got a lot more time for those setting up the PC than the desperate hangers-on courting every shyster in Yorkshire.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:03 - Dec 17 with 3596 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:35 - Dec 17 by kel

“Fot those that don't know NWCL is tier 9, 1st In the blue small print. 5 Promotions then were back to smashing Noblot and Fail in league 2.. Need Gigg somehow...”

The bury education system is truly great.

Surely they won't be 'back' to smashing anyone.

What with them being completely new and everything.

When we do play them, it'll be for the first time.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:29 - Dec 18 with 3377 viewsAlexF

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:53 - Dec 15 by RAFCBLUE

Robert Benwell steps forward.

A 35 year old out of towner (from Barnsley) who is working to save them or at least the property asset known as Gigg Lane.

Another unknown with a chequered Companies House record of dissolved companies, overdue accounts and new companies with no information.

He now owns 90% of a new company wanting to save bury fc.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertbenwell/

You would think they would learn.

Apparently, Benwell studied ‘pschology’ in barnsley, after a stint at the ‘school of trial and error’ 😂 A fully qualified SD3 by the look of it....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:36 - Dec 18 with 3363 viewsAlexF

Ah, got it now... pschology is the intensive viewing of Paul Scholes videos.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:40 - Dec 18 with 3285 viewsKenBoon

Starting at the bottom is a good move. It gives them a few years to get the foundations in and make forward momentum. Had they blagged their way into the National North they'd be fighting relegation and in-fighting from the start.

I still don't understand the obsession with Gigg beyond making sure it doesn't get knocked down/sold to dodgy folk. Their fans were happy for the chur to move them to a breeze block stadium in a field but all of a sudden Gigg lane is the field of dreams.

I think the new messiah, forever bury and the must play at gigg fans - probably a vast majority - will have a part to play.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:51 - Dec 18 with 3247 viewsscooby

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:40 - Dec 18 by KenBoon

Starting at the bottom is a good move. It gives them a few years to get the foundations in and make forward momentum. Had they blagged their way into the National North they'd be fighting relegation and in-fighting from the start.

I still don't understand the obsession with Gigg beyond making sure it doesn't get knocked down/sold to dodgy folk. Their fans were happy for the chur to move them to a breeze block stadium in a field but all of a sudden Gigg lane is the field of dreams.

I think the new messiah, forever bury and the must play at gigg fans - probably a vast majority - will have a part to play.

also financial fair play doesnt kick in until you get in to the EFL and then you have 2 years to sort. so over spend to rise rapidly, 2 years to balance...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Dec 18 with 3095 viewsleedsdale

Winding up petition now dismissed
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:25 - Dec 18 with 3083 viewsDaley_Lama

Case dismissed.

Bury FC fights on the day after Bury AFC applies for league admission.

There could be two Bury teams next season at this rate. One with pointy flags and the other with pointy fingers.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:30 - Dec 18 with 3061 viewsregjenkins

They stumble on until the CVA doesn't get paid. I may be missing something but I cant see what Mr Dale is getting out of all this?

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:25 - Dec 18 with 2959 viewsscarrow

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:30 - Dec 18 by regjenkins

They stumble on until the CVA doesn't get paid. I may be missing something but I cant see what Mr Dale is getting out of all this?

Meanwhile the mortgage on the ground isn't being paid...

Poll: Final position

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:30 - Dec 18 with 2939 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

There’s apparently a solidarity payment due from the premier league in Jan. SD2 may try to get his hands on it or it could go directly to creditors. He may be trying to get some breathing space to do some kind of a deal for Gigg...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:41 - Dec 18 with 2905 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:41 - Dec 16 by nordenblue

Is it Atherton?

Can't be surely?

Plays too straight!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:38 - Dec 18 with 2712 viewsheywooddale

Following the dismissal of the winding up order today, I'm personally now looking forward to seeing who come out on top in the possibly 6 derbies played between Dale's Bury FC, the Pheonix club's Bury AFC and Robert Benwell's "I can't believe its not Bury FC". Give it another couple of weeks and half of the Northwest Counties League will be made up of clubs with Bury in their name. Forget the Rochdale division, there may end up being a literal league full of Bury clubs!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Dec 18 with 2590 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:38 - Dec 18 by heywooddale

Following the dismissal of the winding up order today, I'm personally now looking forward to seeing who come out on top in the possibly 6 derbies played between Dale's Bury FC, the Pheonix club's Bury AFC and Robert Benwell's "I can't believe its not Bury FC". Give it another couple of weeks and half of the Northwest Counties League will be made up of clubs with Bury in their name. Forget the Rochdale division, there may end up being a literal league full of Bury clubs!

Spilt my tea at that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Dec 18 with 2567 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:38 - Dec 18 by heywooddale

I don't get it....

They are either genius or thick as pig poo.

Some chancer opens a limited company called Bury AFC that most ( Phoenix ) oppose.

This week the breakaway Phoenix apply to the NWCL as Bury AFC.

Arse and Elbow springs to mind its certainly better than Corrie or Emmerdale watching this unfold.

Throw SD2 team in the mix there is a Bury FC and two Bury AFC????
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:15 - Dec 18 with 2554 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Dec 18 by aleanddale

I don't get it....

They are either genius or thick as pig poo.

Some chancer opens a limited company called Bury AFC that most ( Phoenix ) oppose.

This week the breakaway Phoenix apply to the NWCL as Bury AFC.

Arse and Elbow springs to mind its certainly better than Corrie or Emmerdale watching this unfold.

Throw SD2 team in the mix there is a Bury FC and two Bury AFC????

I get it.

This was always going to happen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024