Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020500 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Feb 5 with 4357 viewskel

It’s fookin ace reading. Truly fookin ace.

I said earlier in this thread that they’d provide us with laughs for years to come yet and it seems I was correct.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:18 - Feb 5 with 4223 viewsToffeemanc

Winding up petition dismissed again.

FFS just put them out of their misery.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Feb 5 with 4215 viewsjoecooke

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Feb 5 with 4095 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Feb 5 by kel

It’s fookin ace reading. Truly fookin ace.

I said earlier in this thread that they’d provide us with laughs for years to come yet and it seems I was correct.

Another one bites the dust ………….

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:25 - Feb 5 with 4077 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:15 - Feb 5 by DaleiLama

Another one bites the dust ………….

The rotten buggers.

I was enjoying that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 3924 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:18 - Feb 5 by Toffeemanc

Winding up petition dismissed again.

FFS just put them out of their misery.

Yes bury football club has been saved!!

This thread was a waste of bloody time!

Steve Dale sorting application out and getting a side together for next season in the North West Counties league. Bury supporters on Facebook are estatic at today’s news.

They will have 3000 supporters every week and all the grounds they visit they will take over!

All very Oldham big ball esq.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:45 - Feb 5 with 3712 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Feb 5 by joecooke

Substitute the word "Parrot" with "Club" in another famous Python sketch.
Steve Dale is the one that nailed it to the perch.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Feb 5 with 3509 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:45 - Feb 5 by downunder

Substitute the word "Parrot" with "Club" in another famous Python sketch.
Steve Dale is the one that nailed it to the perch.

"Nononono, no, no! The old lady, she's resting!"
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 04:43 - Feb 6 with 3407 viewsAlexF

The thing that’s really surprised me in all this is just how incompetent HMRC have been in their pursuit of SD2/buried. First they pursue unpaid national insurance from a business which even a cursory glance tells you has no employees - guess what? That was a fail. Then they pursue a further sum which they then admit in court they know the business doesnt owe. Presumably, SD2 is getting costs awarded each time which us lot are paying? Just what is going on there?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:38 - Feb 6 with 3374 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Feb 5 by Sandyman

"Nononono, no, no! The old lady, she's resting!"

Bury Phoenix? Nah!, wrong bird, Bury Parrot FC.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 9:50]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:30 - Feb 6 with 3118 viewskel

That court hearing thread is giving the other one a run for its money in comedy.

Apparently John is to issue a statement on stepping down from the Phoenix (a word a number of them struggle to spell) club.

Somebody needs to remind him that he’s a supporter of a tinpot football club, not the prime fookin minister.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 13:31]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:49 - Feb 6 with 3078 viewsJames1980

Doesn't the phoenix rise from the ashes? Seems the flames are still being fanned

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:22 - Feb 6 with 2990 viewsVivaDonaldo

Bit 'Lord of the Flies' over there at the moment.

The unravelling of any remnants of civility.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Feb 6 with 2866 viewsJames1980

https://fanbanter.co.uk/worst-owners-in-english-football-6feb20/ Steve Dale should surely be on this list

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:05 - Feb 6 with 2799 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Feb 6 by James1980

https://fanbanter.co.uk/worst-owners-in-english-football-6feb20/ Steve Dale should surely be on this list

Dale doesn't own a League club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:07 - Feb 6 with 2796 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:05 - Feb 6 by SuddenLad

Dale doesn't own a League club.

Oh yeah how could I forget.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:17 - Feb 6 with 2776 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 04:43 - Feb 6 by AlexF

The thing that’s really surprised me in all this is just how incompetent HMRC have been in their pursuit of SD2/buried. First they pursue unpaid national insurance from a business which even a cursory glance tells you has no employees - guess what? That was a fail. Then they pursue a further sum which they then admit in court they know the business doesnt owe. Presumably, SD2 is getting costs awarded each time which us lot are paying? Just what is going on there?

Not entirely correct.

Obligation is for bFC to submit returns. HMRC issue enforceable estimates if not, hence Court.

When bFC got its returns in, the estimates get cancelled.

It's all part of running a proper business properly.

Oh....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:58 - Feb 6 with 2712 viewsTheFatController

Evenin' all

Ex-Bury fan popping in again.

Quick summary of where they're at:

1. Four possible ways forward: Benwell, the Consortium, a Phoenix Club (PC), and Dale putting out a team.

2. Benwell has gone very quiet as have Forever Bury who were cheerleading him.

3. Next to nowt known about the Consortium who're keeping their cards very close to the chest. They're even getting a poster on Beardys to copy and paste the Consortium Head's comments. The only one of their group known is Mark Dunne, a convicted fraudster.

4. Dale putting out a team next season is rarely mentioned. Highly unlikely IMO but defo wouldn't rule it out.

5. Simple characterisation is wide support for the PC on Beardys and the Consortium on Facebook who were Day worshippers to the last.

6. Lots of new posters on Beardys stirring trouble in recent days - seemingly from Facebook. Almost certainly an orchestrated campaign, possibly manipulated by the Consortium.

7. Backstabbling within the PC. Friends falling out with each other.

Picking up on a recent post, there are some still being paid by Dale according to a Beardys poster.

Where will it all end? Not a clue but the Fun Never Stops, for now at least..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 19:07]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:13 - Feb 6 with 2667 viewsSandyman

Slagging each other off, and accusing each other of lies, smears and subterfuge. The slightest little remark is causing torrents of abuse. Drainpipe woman has allegedly "become a laughing stock". Bans, mud slinging and more cliques than this message board has ever had. One can only wonder how a "pheonix" (as some say) club can operate in such an atmosphere of discord? Fun to read, but not so good if you just want to watch your town team without any of the above nonsense.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Feb 6 with 2662 viewsJames1980

This thread is going to get to 300 pages. They are the gift that keeps on giving

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:21 - Feb 6 with 2636 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:58 - Feb 6 by TheFatController

Evenin' all

Ex-Bury fan popping in again.

Quick summary of where they're at:

1. Four possible ways forward: Benwell, the Consortium, a Phoenix Club (PC), and Dale putting out a team.

2. Benwell has gone very quiet as have Forever Bury who were cheerleading him.

3. Next to nowt known about the Consortium who're keeping their cards very close to the chest. They're even getting a poster on Beardys to copy and paste the Consortium Head's comments. The only one of their group known is Mark Dunne, a convicted fraudster.

4. Dale putting out a team next season is rarely mentioned. Highly unlikely IMO but defo wouldn't rule it out.

5. Simple characterisation is wide support for the PC on Beardys and the Consortium on Facebook who were Day worshippers to the last.

6. Lots of new posters on Beardys stirring trouble in recent days - seemingly from Facebook. Almost certainly an orchestrated campaign, possibly manipulated by the Consortium.

7. Backstabbling within the PC. Friends falling out with each other.

Picking up on a recent post, there are some still being paid by Dale according to a Beardys poster.

Where will it all end? Not a clue but the Fun Never Stops, for now at least..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 19:07]

I said elsewhere on here (possibly this thread but can’t really remember) that if I was a bury fan I’d have nothing to do with the Phoenix club given who were involved. Turns out some bury fans have thought the same and, trust me, you’re better off without the couple of absolute bellends that have stepped down. It was always about them and now they’ve been sussed they’ve taken their ball home.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 19:21]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:22 - Feb 6 with 2634 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:13 - Feb 6 by Sandyman

Slagging each other off, and accusing each other of lies, smears and subterfuge. The slightest little remark is causing torrents of abuse. Drainpipe woman has allegedly "become a laughing stock". Bans, mud slinging and more cliques than this message board has ever had. One can only wonder how a "pheonix" (as some say) club can operate in such an atmosphere of discord? Fun to read, but not so good if you just want to watch your town team without any of the above nonsense.

And all so predictable, Sandy.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:34 - Feb 6 with 2622 viewsboromat

I'm still surprised there's something to talk about I thought the club as an entity would have disappeared by now along with any form of phoenix club idea.

If they're all still looking for a club to support instead of starting a new one they should get behind someone like Radcliffe or Rammy etc.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 19:35]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Feb 6 with 2515 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:13 - Feb 6 by Sandyman

If anyone is planning on diving into Beardyman to catch up, allow me to suggest the following terms of translation:

Robert Benwell = SD3

Consortium = The most recent set of people to have said something vaguely positive about Joy Hart

Phoenix Club = from what I can gather at this point, this is essentially a Whatsapp group.

Pheonix Club = see "Phoenix Club"

Phenoix Club = see "Phoenix Club"

The Clique = Whoever disagrees with the person posting (of all the lessons they could have picked up from our board, this was the one they went with)

SD4 = Burglar Bill

SD5 = The Hamburglar
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2465 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Feb 6 by JumeirahDale

If anyone is planning on diving into Beardyman to catch up, allow me to suggest the following terms of translation:

Robert Benwell = SD3

Consortium = The most recent set of people to have said something vaguely positive about Joy Hart

Phoenix Club = from what I can gather at this point, this is essentially a Whatsapp group.

Pheonix Club = see "Phoenix Club"

Phenoix Club = see "Phoenix Club"

The Clique = Whoever disagrees with the person posting (of all the lessons they could have picked up from our board, this was the one they went with)

SD4 = Burglar Bill

SD5 = The Hamburglar

Made me smile did that especially Burgler Bill but why would the clique get involved maybe TVOS can explain.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024