Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028388 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:08 - Jul 14 with 4582 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:05 - Jul 14 by kel

The ‘oooh, these little clubs we’re going to be up against will love the payday’ is typical of them. Even when they advertised for a manager they couldn’t resist saying how it was one of the best jobs offered in non league or words to that effect.

They’re just a continuation of the cheating, smug club they were before.

... with one or two fans clearly struggling to cope with it all. At least places like the Northern Whisper are open now. Wonder if that pint is still waiting on the bar?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Jul 14 with 4575 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:08 - Jul 14 by TVOS1907

... with one or two fans clearly struggling to cope with it all. At least places like the Northern Whisper are open now. Wonder if that pint is still waiting on the bar?

PATHETIC.

I despair, I literally despair...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:05 - Jul 14 with 4396 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:48 - Jul 14 by Brierls

The arrogance and expectation of some regarding 'AFC Bury' is staggering. Not from those pulling the strings I might add, they are effectively saying "don't be a set of C U Next Tuesdays" if this does get off the ground.

I have to admit I have no clue what the grizzly's plan is for the old lady. I'm not sure he does anymore, but "do nothing" seems to be his modus operandi at present.

Agreed the steering committee sound like a decent enough bunch.

Trying to calm down the billy big balls statements is to be commended.

It will be the moronic element of the following that ultimately see the demise of this latest project with in fighting some point in 2021!

Watch this space!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:29 - Jul 14 with 4352 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:44 - Jul 14 by aleanddale

Its a mess on beardy for sure.

Half the camp still think Dale will save them...

The other half are setting up a pub team and think they will storm the leagues with away masses "taking over" other grounds en route.

all a bit sad really.

its hard to believe its a year since bury FC kicked a football.

Talk about death by 10 000 cuts this could drag on a lot longer yet!

Someone should send their proposals for "taking over" away grounds to the management of those leagues they're applying to join

It'll be interesting to see how that fits in with their covid-19 guidelines, even when fans are allowed back into grounds

Perhaps it won't, and they'll have their entry application(s) refused

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Jul 14 with 4329 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:05 - Jul 14 by aleanddale

Agreed the steering committee sound like a decent enough bunch.

Trying to calm down the billy big balls statements is to be commended.

It will be the moronic element of the following that ultimately see the demise of this latest project with in fighting some point in 2021!

Watch this space!

Speaking of morons, there’s one on there who only wants the Phoenix club to succeed because he has a lifetime ban from the original bury fc for throwing coins at referees and assaulting opposition players.

Loser.
tomorrow can't come quick enough (n/t) on 14:54 - Jul 14 with 4318 viewsBrierls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Jul 14 by kel

Speaking of morons, there’s one on there who only wants the Phoenix club to succeed because he has a lifetime ban from the original bury fc for throwing coins at referees and assaulting opposition players.

Loser.

[Post edited 14 Jul 2020 14:56]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:24 - Jul 18 with 3778 viewsTVOS1907

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/reasons-bur

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Jul 18 with 3743 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:24 - Jul 18 by TVOS1907

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/reasons-bur

So Ramsbottom and Heaton Park are good?

Should have had a picture of Tom Kennedy in action for Rammy, promoting the town’s football team.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:38 - Jul 18 with 3735 viewsQuigley_dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Jul 18 by 442Dale

So Ramsbottom and Heaton Park are good?

Should have had a picture of Tom Kennedy in action for Rammy, promoting the town’s football team.

Picture 5 is Heaton park in Newcastle! 😂
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:45 - Jul 18 with 3646 views1907

Claiming the rights to Parklife now, brilliant. The whole town is a deluded wasteland, not just the football club.

“Come to Rochdale its great, Glastonbury is held just down the road in erm Somerset but it’s still sort of near!”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:36 - Jul 18 with 3590 viewskel

Can’t believe “this famous old club” wasn’t on the list. It’s almost as if they don’t exist.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:17 - Jul 20 with 3194 viewspnc4eva1

There appears to be a disease amongst some of their fans which is highly contagious... Cogigg 19

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:23 - Jul 21 with 2929 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:17 - Jul 20 by pnc4eva1

There appears to be a disease amongst some of their fans which is highly contagious... Cogigg 19

They have spawned a bastard offspring... Bury AFC admitted to NW counties league div 1 north.
EDIT- Wondered if I should start a new thread but why spoil the fun...
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 17:25]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:48 - Jul 21 with 2868 viewselectricblue

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/18597321.bury-phoenix-club-league-place-confirm

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:50 - Jul 21 with 2861 viewsD_Alien

https://www.nwcfl.com/news-articles.php?id=8263

Wonder what the residents of sleepy little Pennine villages like Golcar will make of this?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2020 17:56]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:56 - Jul 21 with 2838 viewsQuigley_dale

I've already spotted the first '6 years until league 2' post on twitter....diluted!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:08 - Jul 21 with 2800 viewskel

HUGE derby against Prestwich Heys there. How very tinpot.

I might go to the Cleator Moor away game as a couple of us on here have a mate who lives there. Will be funny trying to make out which set of supporters are the most backward.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:34 - Jul 21 with 2727 views100notout

So where are they going to play?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:39 - Jul 21 with 2715 viewsboromat

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:34 - Jul 21 by 100notout

Didn't they get early agreement to play at Radcliffe Borough? Don't know if that still stands.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 2641 viewsjudd

The Derby High School playing fields

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Jul 21 with 2564 viewsSandyman

The old playground at Oakenrod will be just right for them.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:07 - Jul 21 with 2548 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:08 - Jul 21 by kel

HUGE derby against Prestwich Heys there. How very tinpot.

I might go to the Cleator Moor away game as a couple of us on here have a mate who lives there. Will be funny trying to make out which set of supporters are the most backward.

Got to admit I am looking forward to seeing how they get on!

Some seem to think it’s a pub league, that they can turn up and just win, they are in for a bloody big shock!

The sides they will be facing will be full of seasoned semi pros, ex pro players, promising kids and players who won’t leave their day job to play pro football, they are in for a shock!

They might have bigger crowds, I expect them to get 1000 plus, but everyone will want to beat them, because of this attitude of some.

Credit were credit is due though, they have organised things very well (the afc lot in charge) despite the various bellends posting crap and arguing on beardy.

I could see someone like Tom Kennedy there as player manager, and a few past it ex pro players, along with a few kids on loan from Salford, but if they expect l2 football in the next 10 years, I think they are diluted.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:19 - Jul 21 with 2522 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:07 - Jul 21 by Thacks_Rabbits

Got to admit I am looking forward to seeing how they get on!

Some seem to think it’s a pub league, that they can turn up and just win, they are in for a bloody big shock!

The sides they will be facing will be full of seasoned semi pros, ex pro players, promising kids and players who won’t leave their day job to play pro football, they are in for a shock!

They might have bigger crowds, I expect them to get 1000 plus, but everyone will want to beat them, because of this attitude of some.

Credit were credit is due though, they have organised things very well (the afc lot in charge) despite the various bellends posting crap and arguing on beardy.

I could see someone like Tom Kennedy there as player manager, and a few past it ex pro players, along with a few kids on loan from Salford, but if they expect l2 football in the next 10 years, I think they are diluted.

Yes, they won't get it as quick as us

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:59 - Jul 22 with 2232 viewsEllDale

I notice that there is a mention of "another club" which has applied to join the pyramid higher up the National League System.
Quite mysterious.
Steve Dale?
The other Bury are due to announce their manager in the next 48 hours apparently.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:39 - Jul 22 with 2200 viewsVivaDonaldo

https://www.nwcfl.com/news-articles.php?id=8263#.Xxc73O9mdCE

Their new league didn't even want them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024