Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To a man 15:49 - Oct 24 with 6243 viewsChippy69

Were fuc king shocking

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

To a man on 20:22 - Oct 24 with 1694 viewsItchySphincter

To a man on 18:25 - Oct 24 by Starsky

We didn't deserve to lose. We're going through a rough patch and eventually dug in to take the 3 points.
I love ugly wins.
Barrow and Siggy take a bow

I predicted Gylfi to score today in the mat bray thread. Awesome little bow legged genius.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

To a man on 20:25 - Oct 24 with 1684 viewsJack_Meoff

To a man on 20:22 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

I predicted Gylfi to score today in the mat bray thread. Awesome little bow legged genius.

Who the f*ck is mat bray? And don't you f*cking dare edit your post

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

To a man on 20:27 - Oct 24 with 1661 viewsperchrockjack

Say nothing itchy.

I lol send u another koyboard

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To a man on 20:31 - Oct 24 with 1644 viewslondonlisa2001

To a man on 18:31 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

The first two sentences made me laugh out loud. I bet it's raining where you are.

To be fair, I thought we were terrible in the first half - completely shapeless and both Gomis and JJS were particularly poor.

But when Siggy scored, you could almost see the confidence flowing back into the team and we looked good again for the last 25/30 minutes.

The pressure when you've not won for several games must be immense, especially given the ridiculous media, so now that we've won, I hope that we can get back to the levels that we started the season at again.

The crucial bit today was the 3 points, not the performance - now we can breathe.
To a man on 20:33 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewslovejuicejack

To a man on 20:31 - Oct 24 by londonlisa2001

To be fair, I thought we were terrible in the first half - completely shapeless and both Gomis and JJS were particularly poor.

But when Siggy scored, you could almost see the confidence flowing back into the team and we looked good again for the last 25/30 minutes.

The pressure when you've not won for several games must be immense, especially given the ridiculous media, so now that we've won, I hope that we can get back to the levels that we started the season at again.

The crucial bit today was the 3 points, not the performance - now we can breathe.

Spot on
To a man on 20:33 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

To a man on 19:18 - Oct 24 by Flashberryjack

I love wins ugly or otherwise.....in this league you take what you can get.
Thought Siggy was our best player by a long way, followed by Shelvey.

Agreed

Although I think Siggy really does to much running the ground he covers is astounding .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

To a man on 20:37 - Oct 24 with 1609 viewsperchrockjack

Yes it is Lisa.

It's also a case of being aware we re still well short.

As I say, gylfi is a warrior no matter what his form is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

To a man on 20:41 - Oct 24 with 1594 viewsDewi1jack

To a man on 20:31 - Oct 24 by londonlisa2001

Fair summary.
Both us and Villa looked very, very nervous/ lack of confidence.
Not a pretty performance from us, but at least most of our boys appeared to be trying.
Hopefully the 3 points will give the boys confidence a boost in time to spank the Arse again.

PS
Really think Sherwood is the right man at Villa...
About to place a bet on Villa for relegation, as I don't see them getting out of their rut with him in charge.
What's Penfold Magath up to nowadays?
Could he become Sherwoods No 2, as he has PL experience
Just to make sure like

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

To a man on 21:03 - Oct 24 with 1550 viewswaynekerr55

To a man on 18:27 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

11th in the league. This crisis is VERY worrying. MONK needs help. Get DYER back asap. What does BEATTIE do?

Why are you making posts that are filled with RANCOUR?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

To a man on 22:19 - Oct 24 with 1466 viewsJonTheJack

To a man on 18:30 - Oct 24 by DafyddHuw

Glad we got 3 points obviously, but it only helps to paper over the cracks. Another shockingly bad performance.

Btw, Siggy now got 30 goals/assists in 60 appearances for us. Form is temporary etc.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 18:31]

Shockingly bad? Nah.

Big pressure on the boys today, and they dug in well; especially after going behind on the counter like that. Easy to capsize after something like that.
To a man on 23:14 - Oct 24 with 1392 viewsDTSS19

To a man on 21:03 - Oct 24 by waynekerr55

Why are you making posts that are filled with RANCOUR?

Why do you insist on CONTINUING this shyte?
To a man on 23:32 - Oct 24 with 1352 viewswaynekerr55

To a man on 23:14 - Oct 24 by DTSS19

Why do you insist on CONTINUING this shyte?

As I'm easily PLEASED.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

To a man on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 1344 viewsbuilthjack

To a man on 18:49 - Oct 24 by jackrabbit

"What does BEATTIE do?"

What can he do? I find the concept of a forwards coach a bit bemusing. Does he coach Gomis on staying onside? Does he coach Montero on making himself more available to a pass from Taylor?

And most importantly does he coach them on how to shoot without a) skying it, b) slicing it or c) scuffing it? I think natural talent may have a bit to do with it. If an attacking player in his 20s can't kick the ball low and accurately towards goal, you wonder what he was doing in his teens, and how he was considered good enough to become a professional. The club could save a fortune on Beattie's salary - I'll do it for a fee to be negotiated. I'll tell them, "when you shoot boys, glance at where the goal is and register it. Then devote all your attention to the ball and hit it squarely keeping your body over the ball. Of course you won't have much time for all this but remember, you are Premier League. Got it? Ok, let's practice it and then I'm off to lunch"

If every shot of ours went in some on here would say we were boring.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

To a man on 05:54 - Oct 25 with 1192 viewsswanduck

I think it was really important that we won yesterday. When I got home at 11 I'd forgotten the football was on because I was so tired. Suddenly remembered to check and Villa had just scored and I was so gloomy. Next time I chcekced Ayew had just scored in the 80 something minute. Felt amazing.

I am not worried about the dip in form, all clubs have them. A couple of good results and we can be quite firmly back in the top half again. We have almost swapped with the Saints who started the season poorly but are now having a good run. Over 38 games I am still confident Monk and the team will secure a top half finish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024