Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? 23:26 - Nov 1 with 4685 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 23:31 - Nov 1 with 2886 viewsmorningstar

Your supposed to click on 'new poll' at the top of the page otherwise it won't be a poll, just a question!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 23:35 - Nov 1 with 2872 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 23:31 - Nov 1 by morningstar

Your supposed to click on 'new poll' at the top of the page otherwise it won't be a poll, just a question!

I have - twice. Can only assume a site issue?

Anyway - answers would be :

Yes

No

Other (leave your comments to explain).

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 00:32 - Nov 2 with 2843 viewsMillie

There is no money in the pot and we can only strengthen in January if we sell first, club is not rolling in it as some think, more a case of what comes in soon goes out, £12m on agents fees alone.
All that said and done, I'd still like to see us grow organically than taking a chance and having the wrong type involved.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 07:15 - Nov 2 with 2769 viewsEdmundo

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 23:35 - Nov 1 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I have - twice. Can only assume a site issue?

Anyway - answers would be :

Yes

No

Other (leave your comments to explain).

No

Next question👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:16 - Nov 2 with 2733 viewsNeiltheTaylor

"Investors"

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:38 - Nov 2 with 2710 viewsBorojack

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:16 - Nov 2 by NeiltheTaylor

"Investors"

No

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:38 - Nov 2 with 2708 viewswaynekerr55

Depends on (a) if it's investment and (b) what the plans are

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:41 - Nov 2 with 2700 viewsdailew

No.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:44 - Nov 2 with 2692 viewsPhil_S

Impossible to say yes or no without understanding the terms of any proposed investment

If it was on the lines of the last "investment" then clearly a no!
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 09:01 - Nov 2 with 2671 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 08:44 - Nov 2 by Phil_S

Impossible to say yes or no without understanding the terms of any proposed investment

If it was on the lines of the last "investment" then clearly a no!

Indeed, because that wasn't investment.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 09:40 - Nov 2 with 2640 viewshobo

No
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 09:42 - Nov 2 with 2639 viewsyescomeon

Nope, rather go down than be a foreign billionaires plaything.

Upthecity!

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 10:05 - Nov 2 with 2624 viewsMillie

I'm sure we are aware that the club is not rolling in it and the only movement in January will be if we sell first. But this is our way forward, living within our means may take longer but with hard work, we'll get there.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 10:08 - Nov 2 with 2618 viewslovejuicejack

No
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:37 - Nov 2 with 2579 viewsNookiejack

If it was say an equity investment of £100m for say 20% of the club - all other current shareholders being diluted - but with no ability to block special resolutions and no other pre conditions - then that would be interesting.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:39 - Nov 2 with 2575 viewsMillie

With all this talk of investors, ask yourself are you covered? have you joined the Trust?
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:40 - Nov 2 with 2575 viewsNookiejack

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:37 - Nov 2 by Nookiejack

If it was say an equity investment of £100m for say 20% of the club - all other current shareholders being diluted - but with no ability to block special resolutions and no other pre conditions - then that would be interesting.

I should have added it would be interesting in that then club would be decidedly better off and also value of Trust's diluted shares - but it would go against Trust's long term aim of increasing its shareholding in the club.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:44 - Nov 2 with 2566 viewsNookiejack

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:40 - Nov 2 by Nookiejack

I should have added it would be interesting in that then club would be decidedly better off and also value of Trust's diluted shares - but it would go against Trust's long term aim of increasing its shareholding in the club.

If it was £20m for a 20% equity investment - I don't know if I would go with that as club then likely to spend it on a couple or one striker - who could easily fail and at same time Trust's stake gets diluted.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 12:15 - Nov 2 with 2535 viewsUxbridge

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:44 - Nov 2 by Nookiejack

If it was £20m for a 20% equity investment - I don't know if I would go with that as club then likely to spend it on a couple or one striker - who could easily fail and at same time Trust's stake gets diluted.

Why would the Trust agree to this?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 14:21 - Nov 2 with 2468 viewsNookiejack

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 12:15 - Nov 2 by Uxbridge

Why would the Trust agree to this?

It might guarantee PL survival and with TV rights increasing so much next season value of Trust's diluted shares. The Club is also extremely economically important to Swansea as well - not only with TV money but associated match day revenue, pubs, restaurants, taxis etc and tourism. Swansea's name is on the map globally.

So not as simple saying Trust would be happy for relegation to Championship just to remain undiluted - if genuine investment and not just existing shareholders realising their cash fortunes.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 14:57 - Nov 2 with 2436 viewsUxbridge

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 14:21 - Nov 2 by Nookiejack

It might guarantee PL survival and with TV rights increasing so much next season value of Trust's diluted shares. The Club is also extremely economically important to Swansea as well - not only with TV money but associated match day revenue, pubs, restaurants, taxis etc and tourism. Swansea's name is on the map globally.

So not as simple saying Trust would be happy for relegation to Championship just to remain undiluted - if genuine investment and not just existing shareholders realising their cash fortunes.

To be honest I struggle to see a scenario where the Trust would seek to sell or reduce its influence.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 15:41 - Nov 2 with 2413 viewswaynekerr55

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 11:39 - Nov 2 by Millie

With all this talk of investors, ask yourself are you covered? have you joined the Trust?

This x 100,000,000,000,000

More important than ever

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 17:09 - Nov 2 with 2335 viewsDafyddHuw

What do you mean, "would you NOW...."

THERE'S NO INVESTORS.There never have been. Only people who want to buy into the club.

It's far from the same thing.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 17:36 - Nov 2 with 2319 viewsjackrabbit

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 17:09 - Nov 2 by DafyddHuw

THERE'S NO INVESTORS.There never have been. Only people who want to buy into the club.

Yes they want to buy into the Club in the hope of getting an increased return on their initial outlay - in my understanding of the term, that is the definition of 'investment'.
Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 20:16 - Nov 2 with 2246 viewsDewi1jack

Currently experiencing a slump! Would you now say "yes" to investors? on 17:09 - Nov 2 by DafyddHuw

This.
If the people who want to buy into the club, (to take big divi after big divi,) are prepared not to take a divi at all and grant us a large sum of cash at 0% interest, then I would be more than interested in their investment.

Reckon that'll happen right after Madeley becomes a top notch referee

So you can still put me down for a no fuking way Jose (or Hank or whoever)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024