Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World War 3 07:23 - Dec 1 with 14039 viewsLord_Bony

Does anyone else think we are close?

I've taken an interest in global politics for many years and I can honestly say that events in the middle east are now so serious and out of control,a thermo nuclear war is on the horizon.

It will probably escalate by Russia shooting down a NATO (Turkish) jet in retaliation for what happened last week. Their new anti aircraft systems have just rolled into Syria and are warning Turkey to keep out or they will fire as they are not invited there. Turkey has come back with a big screw you...

The stage is set folks for something big to unfold....very soon as tensions are high,all this just before we vote to send our forces in.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

World War 3 on 20:08 - Dec 19 with 2053 viewsLeonWasGod

World War 3 on 00:55 - Dec 4 by Lord_Bony

Strangely the Bible prophecy says when Damascus,the capital of Syria lies in ruins,it will be the beginning of the end,the start of Armageddon (ww3) Isaiah.

Strangely,the teachings of Islam say similar.

We are getting close people.

I wouldn't worry. The Brothers Grimm said there was a witch living in a gingerbread house in the woods, and that wasn't real either.
World War 3 on 20:08 - Dec 19 with 2051 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 19:59 - Dec 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

BY f@ck its taken a step closer today.

Fraz Ferdinand anyone

Rock on Tommy.

We could do with another world war at the moment.

I would love for it to happen.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

World War 3 on 20:17 - Dec 19 with 2013 viewsDracan66

Fek me does it get any worse, world war 3 is about to start and we are bottom of the league! I dare say there's gonna be some fallout over this! Foil hats at the ready and a merry xmas to one and all !!!!

[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 20:19]
World War 3 on 21:42 - Dec 19 with 1918 viewsBanosswan

World War 3 on 10:02 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

You're f*cking nuts, fair play.

Innit, all you have to do is read the actual passage in the bible to see this is nowhere near what was prophesied.

It's all bollocks anyway.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

World War 3 on 23:15 - Dec 19 with 1849 viewstwintownjack

i am waiting to see what Nostradamus has to say and that Chopra bloke who played for the scum- in the meantime dig a shallow trench, lie in it face down and kiss your ass goodbye (M.O.D. c. 1965)
World War 3 on 23:22 - Dec 19 with 1838 viewssiralan

World War 3 on 19:59 - Dec 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

BY f@ck its taken a step closer today.

Fraz Ferdinand anyone

Why? Edit, just seen some Ruskie took a bullet in Turkey,

If it happens it happens pointless worrying about since there is nothing we can do to stop it.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 23:28]
World War 3 on 02:26 - Dec 20 with 1757 viewsskippyjack

It's happening... we're just waiting for the Russians to kick it off.. and attack USA in the process.. like a pearl harbor scenario.. except it's a nuclear strike on a major US city.. they're waiting for the World Cup in Russia to go first.. for money reasons obviously..

The US have FEMA camps full of coffins ready for use.
The Russians have coffins in the Siberian wilderness ready for use.
In Iran.. ditches are being dug up as we speak.
The French are using one of their colonial nesting pits transferring large containers.
Ships off Africa transporting unknown quantities of ammunition.

They're there with their clipboard ticking off a list.. and a war will not go ahead.. due to the upcoming Russian World Cup..

We're safe for two years at least..

Bookmark this post if you want.. the stock exchange isn't moving.. two controversial World Cups and a World War should prop up the Devils Calculator to it's prime initiative.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

World War 3 on 02:58 - Dec 20 with 1747 viewsDJack

World War 3 on 02:26 - Dec 20 by skippyjack

It's happening... we're just waiting for the Russians to kick it off.. and attack USA in the process.. like a pearl harbor scenario.. except it's a nuclear strike on a major US city.. they're waiting for the World Cup in Russia to go first.. for money reasons obviously..

The French are using one of their colonial nesting pits transferring large containers.

They're there with their clipboard ticking off a list.. and a war will not go ahead.. due to the upcoming Russian World Cup..

Bookmark this post if you want.. the stock exchange isn't moving.. two controversial World Cups and a World War should prop up the Devils Calculator to it's prime initiative.

Hahahahahaha, fũckwit. Pearl harbour , nuclear strike on US city...Yaddda,yadda.

Czar Putin and his FSB/KGB cronies make plans to destabilise many(all) countries under many scenarios. They don't need a nuclear strike to neuter a country (the potential threat helps though). All they need is populist bullshit (preferably right-wing/fascist) and false news/ undermining of moderates in the social media sphere and Bob's your uncle. (Forgetting the plethora of other scenarios)

You sir, are a complete and utter fool. Step away from the keyboard.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

World War 3 on 04:13 - Dec 20 with 1731 viewsphact0rri

Truth is that most of the super powers of the world know how much of a waste of money war is these days, and all these peace keeping organizations make sure that no one is actually taking spoils from major powers wars. Thats why all the big nations pick on the little countries they can defeat and then remotely control.

Honestly I don't think anyone of the Global players are going to want to have war with a country where there's guaranteed damage on both sides when the middle east is there to carpet bomb and drone strike, and get awarded contracts for trade deals, construction, weapons, and payments.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

World War 3 on 05:47 - Dec 20 with 1710 viewsjackonicko

World War 3 on 02:26 - Dec 20 by skippyjack

I was with you until you mentioned the French.
World War 3 on 15:23 - Dec 22 with 1507 viewsthe_gasman

Satan is real...what a true beast

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

World War 3 on 16:40 - Dec 22 with 1471 viewsnice_to_michu

World War 3 on 15:23 - Dec 22 by the_gasman

Satan is real...what a true beast

Yeh because America and its allies doesn't have any similar capabilities at all....
World War 3 on 17:40 - Dec 22 with 1446 viewsNeathJack

World War 3 on 17:43 - Dec 22 with 1442 viewsthe_gasman

World War 3 on 16:40 - Dec 22 by nice_to_michu

Yeh because America and its allies doesn't have any similar capabilities at all....

I think the fact that they are multinational is the real concern eh. This one may be slightly bigger, able to 'sidewind' ;travels extremely fast ( there's a newer version due out in next year or two... whoopee), and has payload of ten etc is besides the point... they are very dangerous.

Incidentally, I came across the Satan only a week or so ago as was trying to get my head around the two types of nuclear processes, Fission and Fusion, and saw this link. Fascinating from a scientific POV I found, but not very altruistic are they?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 17:44]

World War 3 on 11:06 - Dec 23 with 1357 viewsOldjack

I heard Trump wants to up his nuke stockpiles

World war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones
sleep easy folks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

World War 3 on 11:25 - Dec 23 with 1342 viewsHighjack

On a completely unrelated note, what is the cut off point for conscription ages? And how does one aquire flat feet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

World War 3 on 11:33 - Dec 23 with 1336 viewsOldjack

World War 3 on 11:25 - Dec 23 by Highjack

On a completely unrelated note, what is the cut off point for conscription ages? And how does one aquire flat feet?

Sick knitting needles in your lugholes ,to give your self perforated ear drums ,works ever time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

World War 3 on 11:36 - Dec 23 with 1332 viewsHighjack

World War 3 on 11:33 - Dec 23 by Oldjack

Sick knitting needles in your lugholes ,to give your self perforated ear drums ,works ever time

Ive heard sticking them up your nose with a pair of pants on your head and saying "wibble" also works.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

World War 3 on 11:42 - Dec 23 with 1324 viewsOldjack

World War 3 on 11:36 - Dec 23 by Highjack

Ive heard sticking them up your nose with a pair of pants on your head and saying "wibble" also works.

Wrong ,Adder tried that one and failed

World War 3 on 12:07 - Dec 23 with 1306 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 17:40 - Dec 22 by NeathJack

My eyes. It's like living in a really bad, surreal B movie at present.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 12:10 - Dec 23 with 1302 viewstrampie

Just watched the John Pilger documentary 'The Coming War on China', frightening stuff by the Yanks, its disturbing and pin protected, its the best part of 2 hours long.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

World War 3 on 12:31 - Dec 23 with 1281 viewssbwng

Goulet

World War 3 on 12:32 - Dec 23 with 1280 viewssbwng

World War 3 on 12:10 - Dec 23 by trampie

Just watched the John Pilger documentary 'The Coming War on China', frightening stuff by the Yanks, its disturbing and pin protected, its the best part of 2 hours long.

Good watch that was

Goulet

World War 3 on 15:35 - Dec 23 with 1216 viewsthe_gasman

World War 3 on 17:40 - Dec 22 by NeathJack

The tidal wave of gingerness needs to be assassinated

World War 3 on 15:42 - Dec 23 with 1212 viewsLeonWasGod

World War 3 on 12:07 - Dec 23 by Jack_Meoff

My eyes. It's like living in a really bad, surreal B movie at present.

It's beyond surreal. A complete tvvat and c*nt of an excuse of a human being says one of the most stupid things ever on a public forum (something 6 billion people worked out was stupid 20 years ago), yet only 2 oor 3 people on here pick up on it. It's been normalised. We expect our leaders to be complete f*ckwits. We're doomed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024