Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently this is from yesterday's game 16:11 - Dec 6 with 7094 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Pretty shocking really. Am reliably informed this was during the match.

surely he's trying to devise a plan of attack with his eyes closed???
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:19]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:27 - Dec 6 with 1553 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 17:19 - Dec 6 by dgt73

Fair play you must be stupid for posting such a ridiculous pic.

says one of the thickest c*nts on the site. Nice one!

Fukk sakes - nobody can spark up a debate any more because nobjobs like you take everything to heart.

No such thing as mocking or just taking the pi55 because you, and others like you, don't accept this.

Is this site dying? It is with cancerous c*nts like you it is yes!

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:28 - Dec 6 with 1546 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He looks very comfy mind.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:28 - Dec 6 with 1538 viewsicecoldjack

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:37 - Dec 6 by Darran

Great post we've got some sad c*nts following us.

Yes we have, you're probably the biggest of the lot .
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:29 - Dec 6 with 1532 viewsdgt73

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:27 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

says one of the thickest c*nts on the site. Nice one!

Fukk sakes - nobody can spark up a debate any more because nobjobs like you take everything to heart.

No such thing as mocking or just taking the pi55 because you, and others like you, don't accept this.

Is this site dying? It is with cancerous c*nts like you it is yes!

Do you honestly think he was asleep lol. Or are you just a shite stirrer ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:59 - Dec 6 with 1482 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:29 - Dec 6 by dgt73

Do you honestly think he was asleep lol. Or are you just a shite stirrer ?

My point - as you've CLEARLY missed it, is that there are MANY on social media who DO believe he's sleeping!

They're calling for him to be sacked! FFS - get off your stool.

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:03 - Dec 6 with 1409 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:59 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

My point - as you've CLEARLY missed it, is that there are MANY on social media who DO believe he's sleeping!

So when you said "pretty shocking really" in your OP you meant it as shocking that people believed he was sleeping not that you actually believed he was sleeping?

Poll: Tory leader

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:07 - Dec 6 with 1393 viewsDanWelsh86

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 18:59 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

He is getting sacked though?
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:07 - Dec 6 with 1389 viewsmonmouth

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:03 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

So when you said "pretty shocking really" in your OP you meant it as shocking that people believed he was sleeping not that you actually believed he was sleeping?

He means Muslims, I mean Monk, I mean Beattie, I mean Twitter, OUT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:07 - Dec 6 with 1389 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:03 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

How would you present sarcasm in a written format?

It's assumed the people reading the post would be intelligent enough to make their own judgement, and also see the irony in this.

Take it whichever way you want - however you've not posted anything to this thread other than a shaded attempt to slag me off in some way. That's what is wrong with this forum - too many people wanting to lay into other fans on here instead of contributing anything worthwhile to debate.

The other option I had was a caption competition - but this photo is doing the rounds in many places via social media, with most calling for him to be sacked. They are dense - I still thought there would be some people here though with a little more sense???

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:10 - Dec 6 with 1375 viewsGh0st

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 16:41 - Dec 6 by dgt73

Because there is no evidence he's asleep.
Two are looking one way and Ki is looking in the opposite direction. Therefore is the ball even in play ?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 16:43]

No evidence he is asleep?

His eyes are CLOSED.

That is the best evidence you can get.
Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:10 - Dec 6 with 1375 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:07 - Dec 6 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

How would you present sarcasm in a written format?

It's assumed the people reading the post would be intelligent enough to make their own judgement, and also see the irony in this.

Take it whichever way you want - however you've not posted anything to this thread other than a shaded attempt to slag me off in some way. That's what is wrong with this forum - too many people wanting to lay into other fans on here instead of contributing anything worthwhile to debate.

The other option I had was a caption competition - but this photo is doing the rounds in many places via social media, with most calling for him to be sacked. They are dense - I still thought there would be some people here though with a little more sense???

I only asked a question. If I'd wanted to slag you off I would have. We've both made our feelings towards each other crystal clear on here on a number of occasions.

Poll: Tory leader

Apparently this is from yesterday's game on 21:16 - Dec 6 with 1355 viewsFlashberryjack

Does seem a stupid thread........and I'm not trying to add to it, as I don't know how long a blink lasts......but I did notice it on MOTD last night and thought "f*ck me he's sleeping"
just saying

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024