Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL 10:32 - Dec 10 with 3209 viewsjackjackjackjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-pep-clotet-james-beattie-kr

I guess Kate Rees will be Curtis's assistant, no-one else left.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:44 - Dec 10 with 3076 viewsicecoldjack

l logic tells me a new set up is in place to take over , at least this is what I suspect. Huw and the board often throw a curve ball though !

The club have maybe learnt a bit from the Laudrup situation and have made a clean sweep, it's a very bold move and probably one that needed taking, I can only surmise that the board were just not happy with the direction and application of the coaching staff.
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:48 - Dec 10 with 3031 viewsjacktar

A lot more compensation to pay then I would think.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:52 - Dec 10 with 2994 viewsOldjack

You can't beat a good cleanup ,.We need a fresh start with fresh faces asap my monies on a hard no nonsense foreign bloke

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:56 - Dec 10 with 2942 viewsperchrockjack

Had to be. KOL as a coach?

Its good to see but hope its not late as its a big job now to turn us around, make no mistake and we have collected, through Monk, some gash players which will have to be offloaded somehow.

I just hope Jenkins makes the right call and we re lucky.

Its a crucial time for our club and any poster inter shyte is as of nothing.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:57 - Dec 10 with 2938 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:52 - Dec 10 by Oldjack

You can't beat a good cleanup ,.We need a fresh start with fresh faces asap my monies on a hard no nonsense foreign bloke

Thats the answer OJ .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:06 - Dec 10 with 2872 viewslovejuicejack

When you read that article you realise with the exception of maybe pep, what a ridiculous management team it was and I for one are very glad they have been got shot of.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 11:10]
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:12 - Dec 10 with 2801 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Obviously Trundle will be AC's assistant.

If Leon wasn't likely to be in the team he would be the obvious choice. Maybe Rangel?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:14 - Dec 10 with 2769 viewstomdickharry

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:56 - Dec 10 by perchrockjack

Had to be. KOL as a coach?

Its good to see but hope its not late as its a big job now to turn us around, make no mistake and we have collected, through Monk, some gash players which will have to be offloaded somehow.

I just hope Jenkins makes the right call and we re lucky.

Its a crucial time for our club and any poster inter shyte is as of nothing.

Yes we have some gash players but fortunately some pretty good ones and lets hope the new man can get then playing as one positive unit,we know they can.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:16 - Dec 10 with 2748 viewsJackanapes

Maybe Rangel?

Hes the natural choice. Was very animated at half time v Leicester.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:17 - Dec 10 with 2735 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:48 - Dec 10 by jacktar

Monk should fund his best mate Beattie's pay off.
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:18 - Dec 10 with 2725 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, that fair that, they re gash at the moment. They could prove us wrong.

Hope so

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:19 - Dec 10 with 2702 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:17 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Monk should fund his best mate Beattie's pay off.

Yeah fking to right he should, total piss take Beattie was
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:19 - Dec 10 with 2699 viewsRogueTrooper

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:52 - Dec 10 by Oldjack

Marcel Biesla for me, the man's a genius

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:21 - Dec 10 with 2667 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:19 - Dec 10 by RogueTrooper

Would be very happy with that choice had Huw got the nuts to get him
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:24 - Dec 10 with 2635 viewsUxbridge

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:19 - Dec 10 by RogueTrooper

No chance. Pep was his mate. Him going puts the block on that.

Shame about Pep. Met him a couple of times and saw some of the work he was doing, which was impressive. A victim of circumstance I suspect.

The rest, meh.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:25 - Dec 10 with 2621 viewsAngelRangelQS

I can't wait for the KOL montage of own goals, red cards and penalties conceded set to several popular acoustic tracks
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:27 - Dec 10 with 2597 viewslovejuicejack

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:25 - Dec 10 by AngelRangelQS

I can't wait for the KOL montage of own goals, red cards and penalties conceded set to several popular acoustic tracks

And the threads wanting him reinstated
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:28 - Dec 10 with 2588 viewsmonmouth

If Kate was assistant at least the players would be smiling again. Great sense of fun that girl, so I'm told.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:35 - Dec 10 with 2533 viewsAngelRangelQS

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:06 - Dec 10 by lovejuicejack

When you read that article you realise with the exception of maybe pep, what a ridiculous management team it was and I for one are very glad they have been got shot of.

Thought exactly the same thing when I read it.
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:45 - Dec 10 with 2440 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:06 - Dec 10 by lovejuicejack

Tend to agree, as Pep and KOL were brought in to do very different roles with the youngsters/ academy. And they may well have been excellent in those roles for all we know.
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 12:06 - Dec 10 with 2299 viewsplasjack

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 10:48 - Dec 10 by jacktar

No problem we can pay them all with next years parachute payments.
Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 12:51 - Dec 10 with 2095 viewsRogueTrooper

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 11:24 - Dec 10 by Uxbridge

No chance. Pep was his mate. Him going puts the block on that.

Shame about Pep. Met him a couple of times and saw some of the work he was doing, which was impressive. A victim of circumstance I suspect.

The rest, meh.

Since when has that mattered in football? If the cash is there, he'll come

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Swansea statement on Pep, Beattie and KOL on 14:19 - Dec 10 with 1888 viewsSwaneeRiver

Good riddance to the lot of them.
Sorry I've said for a while I cannot see what they were bringing.
Obviously Huw ( and / or the new manager ) thinks the same
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 14:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024