Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green and Black replica shirts 19:32 - Dec 16 with 2820 viewsNorthYorksDale

Anyone know the when the green & black shirts are available to be collected?

The missus bought one online ages ago without realising they weren't actually available until December. Cant seem to find out on the official site but I'm looking on my phone so apologies if it is on there.
Green and Black replica shirts on 19:37 - Dec 16 with 2815 views_dezzy

Was on fishul site last week'

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/limited-edition-shirts-arrive-early-28

KHBA

Green and Black replica shirts on 21:06 - Dec 16 with 2724 viewsbazingadale

Is there any left? My mistresses love child is a big dale fan so I need a gift for it
Green and Black replica shirts on 17:26 - Dec 18 with 2395 views442Dale

Green and Black replica shirts on 19:37 - Dec 16 by _dezzy

Was on fishul site last week'

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/limited-edition-shirts-arrive-early-28

Have there been any further updates around this re. issues around sizes available?

I've been told by my parents that they went to pick up mine which was there, but my lad's kid size won't arrive until the 23rd. Was this communicated to anyone else who has bought a shirt? I'm prepared to bin my dad's Xmas present depending on the outcome. The selfish get.

Btw, great news about the Trust's charity benefiting to the tune of £150 from the shirt going on sale.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Green and Black replica shirts on 20:32 - Dec 18 with 2339 viewsNorthYorksDale

Thanks Dezzy

I'm in same position though, children's sizes not yet available. Why not say that on the communication? I had my mother go up to collect it only to be told they "might" be available on the 23rd. I'm not a big fan of complaints against the club as in most cases they all seem to be doing their best but this has been tin pot at best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024