Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? 12:35 - Dec 17 with 2394 viewsdixiedean

Sadly too late to get her nominated as Sports Personality of the Year , but can we start some campaign ( as with Jamie Pollock ) to get her some award ? I mean let's face it, most of the woes of the Filth can be traced back to her in one way or another , esp if the rumours are true , so the lass deserves some recognition for that.
Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 12:51 - Dec 17 with 2350 viewsR_from_afar

It's karma. Mourinho really let himself down with how he treated her, and now...ha ha it has massively backfired.

Perhaps she's not just a conventional doctor, perhaps she's the variety that does stuff with bats and toads. Maybe that's why they won the title last season. Take away Dr Eva's black magic and Chelsea are just Leyton Orient in blue shirts. With a racist in the back four.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 12:55 - Dec 17 with 2334 viewsBrightonhoop

I can think of several ways to 'honour' her.
Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:01 - Dec 17 with 2316 viewshoof_hearted

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 12:55 - Dec 17 by Brightonhoop

I can think of several ways to 'honour' her.

Haven't you been neutered?
Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:37 - Dec 17 with 2246 viewsdoogi55

i heard hazard honoured on a regular basis
Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:50 - Dec 17 with 2208 viewsSimonJames

I would love to give her a vigorous honouring.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:53 - Dec 17 with 2199 viewsheadhoops

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:37 - Dec 17 by doogi55

i heard hazard honoured on a regular basis

thats the only scoring he's been doing this season then!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:58 - Dec 17 with 2184 viewsBrightonhoop

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 13:01 - Dec 17 by hoof_hearted

Haven't you been neutered?

Bstard, that was supposed to be secret.
Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 15:34 - Dec 17 with 2097 viewsthemodfather

yeah it all went wrong from the moment she went onto the pitch and jose rollicked her...lol
Login to get fewer ads

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 19:15 - Dec 17 with 1954 viewsjohncharles

For fck's, you sound like a bunch of Scum blaming the blessed and holy Jose's downfall on the only woman in sight. Accusing her of being a slag. She might have shagged one of the players, probably not, because we only have a scum's word for that. Who you believe is up to you. And so what if she shagged a footballer ? If you were team doctor for a women's team wouldn't you ?
What's so Fcking wrong with shagging all of a sudden ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 20:16 - Dec 17 with 1895 viewshopphoops

Dr Eva Carneiro : should she be honoured in some way ? on 12:51 - Dec 17 by R_from_afar

It's karma. Mourinho really let himself down with how he treated her, and now...ha ha it has massively backfired.

Perhaps she's not just a conventional doctor, perhaps she's the variety that does stuff with bats and toads. Maybe that's why they won the title last season. Take away Dr Eva's black magic and Chelsea are just Leyton Orient in blue shirts. With a racist in the back four.

RFA

Please, Orient's a proper club.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024