Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night 09:46 - Jan 7 with 3981 viewsRosun

FYI - The football club and the trust have donated some items for auction / raffle at this event. Items include:
A Spotland Stadium street sign signed by the players
Two tickets to any home game this season (except Sheff Utd)
Reg Jenkins memorabilia

Doors open @ 7pm @ Norden Cricket Club

https://www.facebook.com/NCCSocial

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/events/37822/events-in-rochdale/floods-of-laught
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 12:48 - Jan 7 with 3843 viewsroccydaleian

No Dale stuff as far as i know, but their's a do on at Littleborough C.C. tonight as well.
http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/events/37831/events-in-rochdale/floods-of-laught
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 13:07 - Jan 7 with 3807 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cricket clubs seem to have been very hard hit with the recent floods.......over in Calderdale there are at least half a dozen in major trouble ahead of the new season. Some may be doomed as Insurance Co might not pay out again,

sad days
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 13:20 - Jan 7 with 3785 viewsbatman

Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 13:07 - Jan 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Cricket clubs seem to have been very hard hit with the recent floods.......over in Calderdale there are at least half a dozen in major trouble ahead of the new season. Some may be doomed as Insurance Co might not pay out again,

sad days

My Co was severely affected by the floods. the warehouse was 4ft deep in water.
Were back up and running thanks to a lot of hard work by my staff over the Xmas break.

Reason for posting is to give some praise to our much maligned Council.
I had a visit from a Council Representative who said i would be eligible for £500
from the emergency fund plus a rate rebate.
I expected to have to fill in a mountain of forms, but this morning much to my
surprise i opened a letter saying the money had already been deposited into my
account and they had cancelled my next months rtes. so whilst its a (pardon the pun)
drop in the ocean compared to my full insurance claim, its welcome all the same.
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 13:58 - Jan 7 with 3742 viewsRosun

Thanks for the responses.
Just to make things clear, this event will be raising money for the folk who were hit hardest during the floods and the power cuts.
Enjoy the evening.
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 3543 views442Dale

Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 13:58 - Jan 7 by Rosun

Thanks for the responses.
Just to make things clear, this event will be raising money for the folk who were hit hardest during the floods and the power cuts.
Enjoy the evening.

Both events are a great idea and well done to the club/Trust for supporting it.

Slightly off topic, but I know you've been pretty good with the info before, Rosun - when's the next meeting of the Trust board and also the date of the next meeting with the club? It was agreed at the AGM that releasing info on both regularly would allow members and fans to get any queries together. Also with reports on both also being produced it'll further illustrate the benefits of being a member with numbers hopefully rising!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 16:43 - Jan 8 with 3308 viewsRosun

Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 18:15 - Jan 7 by 442Dale

Both events are a great idea and well done to the club/Trust for supporting it.

Slightly off topic, but I know you've been pretty good with the info before, Rosun - when's the next meeting of the Trust board and also the date of the next meeting with the club? It was agreed at the AGM that releasing info on both regularly would allow members and fans to get any queries together. Also with reports on both also being produced it'll further illustrate the benefits of being a member with numbers hopefully rising!

Next Trust board meeting is this coming Monday.
Next meeting with the club ... ???. Leave it with me and I'll find out and get back to you.

The event at Norden raised in excess of £1300. The donations from the club and the trust were combined and were auctioned off for £65.
Many thanks to all who participated.
Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 17:13 - Jan 8 with 3286 views442Dale

Floods of Laughter - Comedy night on 16:43 - Jan 8 by Rosun

Next Trust board meeting is this coming Monday.
Next meeting with the club ... ???. Leave it with me and I'll find out and get back to you.

The event at Norden raised in excess of £1300. The donations from the club and the trust were combined and were auctioned off for £65.
Many thanks to all who participated.

Cheers for that.

Good to hear it went well last night.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024