Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sunderland Match on Wednesday 14:00 - Jan 8 with 2174 viewsjackharris

Stating the bloody obvious - this will me a massive occasion. Alan Curtis has declared himself ready for the fight to move The Swans up the table to a safe perch. The players now need to step up and earn their pots of gold. And we as fans need to support our club legend and new manager and get behind the team!

When we played Cardiff City and Monk took charge, there was no way in the world we were going to be beaten that day, stemming from the manager, awesome players and a crowd that would not take defeat! The atmosphere was simply immense. The Cardiff fans were just silenced!

Instead of giving out f*cking clappers, adopt the other Leicester policy in their last match and give out a free bottle of alcohol to every adult supporter. But let us give away something like Black Dragon Cider and strong Welsh Lager!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 20:59 - Jan 8 with 2035 viewsjackharris

Thanks hammy!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 21:26 - Jan 8 with 1989 viewsEdmundo

Think it'll be nervously quiet.....
night game as well, no time to get a few beers and many people (like myself) will be driving.

The lack of away support never helps much with atmosphere either.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 22:35 - Jan 8 with 1923 viewsjackharris

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 21:26 - Jan 8 by Edmundo

Think it'll be nervously quiet.....
night game as well, no time to get a few beers and many people (like myself) will be driving.

The lack of away support never helps much with atmosphere either.

Thanks Edmundo, you stick with the Boy 'Bob'! 😂
Sod the Sunderland support, this game is amazingly massive!

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 00:10 - Jan 9 with 1825 viewsABERSWAN

Good they haven't sold that many tickets,this is our cup final. Why would we want to hear the Sunderland fans getting behind their team? Beat them,which we will,and they have to go to spurs for a live lunch time kick off! Another defeat for them,and after we see off Watford on the Monday, that will be them down and gone with Villa. We will be ok,and I know this forum is split with the glass half full/half empty conundrum,but for the people saying we are in trouble,make a list of a 1-11 between the Swansea and Sunderland squads. Defoe and 10 swans would be my team.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:17 - Jan 9 with 1822 viewsABERSWAN

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 1674 viewsloughor_jack

This game is huge for us. Can anybody offer me a lift from the globe in loughor? The wife is on nights so I can't have the car. Either that or it'll be the bus for me.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:13 - Jan 9 with 1670 viewsLoyal

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:17 - Jan 9 by ABERSWAN

I agree.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 14:24 - Jan 9 with 1658 viewsItchySphincter

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 00:10 - Jan 9 by ABERSWAN

Good they haven't sold that many tickets,this is our cup final. Why would we want to hear the Sunderland fans getting behind their team? Beat them,which we will,and they have to go to spurs for a live lunch time kick off! Another defeat for them,and after we see off Watford on the Monday, that will be them down and gone with Villa. We will be ok,and I know this forum is split with the glass half full/half empty conundrum,but for the people saying we are in trouble,make a list of a 1-11 between the Swansea and Sunderland squads. Defoe and 10 swans would be my team.

Has Defoe ever not scored against us?

The Liberty will be quiet too, always is these days. If Sunderland bring a couple of hundred they'll easily out sing our lot. Hope I'm wrong. Looking forward to an assertive performance and positive result anyway.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 14:41 - Jan 9 with 1630 viewsjackharris

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 14:12 - Jan 9 by loughor_jack

This game is huge for us. Can anybody offer me a lift from the globe in loughor? The wife is on nights so I can't have the car. Either that or it'll be the bus for me.

Maybe ask Lifelongjack he is from Loughor?

The Sunderland Match on Wednesday on 22:26 - Jan 10 with 1510 viewsjackharris

I'm excited for this game, I feel we can win this and the match v Watford and the Premier League table will look a hell of lot rosier!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024