Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football 23:36 - Jan 25 with 6034 viewsthejack

Has anyone experienced theft of car parts whilst watching the football, I think somebody half inched my bumper grill whilst parking in the layby on pentre chwyth rd/ foxhole road last home match.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 01:11 - Jan 27 with 1271 viewsthejack

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:49 - Jan 26 by TNT

Seriously, and all jokes aside, that's a poor show mate. Someone did nick my wing mirror when I was at an away game with The Swans. They left the wires dangling, still intact, so I could have another one fitted, but the hassle and cost ain't funny.

And Fords Want an extra £54 to have them fit it which can be done in less than 2 minutes with out any tools, it just pushes in. I'll fit it my self.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 01:24 - Jan 27 with 1251 viewsSwanjaxs

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 01:11 - Jan 27 by thejack

And Fords Want an extra £54 to have them fit it which can be done in less than 2 minutes with out any tools, it just pushes in. I'll fit it my self.

Well stop bitching on here wee man and push your bumper in yousel ya big gals bloose 😗
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 2:12]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 12:58 - Jan 27 with 1129 viewsEVH

I have. Someone nicked the bumper to my Fiesta when I was parked on the hill by Cwm Level. It was reported to the Police, and I found out who it was.

Cash for parts.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 13:01 - Jan 27 with 1121 viewsDarran

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 12:58 - Jan 27 by EVH

I have. Someone nicked the bumper to my Fiesta when I was parked on the hill by Cwm Level. It was reported to the Police, and I found out who it was.

Cash for parts.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 13:17 - Jan 27 with 1093 viewsLoyal

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 13:01 - Jan 27 by Darran

Happy Birthday for yesterday Butt.

Have you had to take special precautions Darran ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 14:01 - Jan 27 with 1072 viewsStellarJack

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 13:17 - Jan 27 by Loyal

A friend used to park his BMW M3 near CEM Days Motorpark on match days.
Came back after one game and the side skirtings, front and rear bumpers had all been taken.
A few years ago now though.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 09:07 - Jan 28 with 966 viewsSwaneeRiver

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 13:17 - Jan 27 by Loyal

Krooklock on his wheelchair at night ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024