Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran 22:04 - Jan 26 with 21830 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

In the same manner as Darran likes to create individual threads to make himself feel special, warm and fuzzy inside at the expense of someone else, I too will do the same.

Darran may think he knows it all - afterall he spends way too long on this forum and thinks he knows posters better than themselves.

However, he knows f*ck all. He just likes to feel important.

He's a failed mod, and a failure at being right. He is.... a failure. So here's a little of his own medicine (nobody can say he hasn't asked for this!).

Discuss.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Darran on 15:24 - Jan 27 with 2645 viewsicecoldjack

Darran, hmm.. i think he is bit of a coont on here but probably a really nice fella in real life.

Likes the right kind of music,likes to WUM likes to be centre of attention on Planet Swans.
Darran on 15:27 - Jan 27 with 2632 viewsDarran

Darran on 15:24 - Jan 27 by icecoldjack

Darran, hmm.. i think he is bit of a coont on here but probably a really nice fella in real life.

Likes the right kind of music,likes to WUM likes to be centre of attention on Planet Swans.

Thank you Anthony.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran on 15:31 - Jan 27 with 2637 viewsicecoldjack

Darran on 15:27 - Jan 27 by Darran

Thank you Anthony.

With respect, icey or icecoldjack if you don't mind .
Darran on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 2594 viewsCountyJim

Wow this is a sad thread

I actually feel sorry for the man

Not Darran mind
Darran on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 2531 viewsHighjack

Darran on 15:57 - Jan 27 by CountyJim

Wow this is a sad thread

I actually feel sorry for the man

Not Darran mind

He was having a shocker on here last night but just kept digging.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Darran on 18:32 - Jan 27 with 2487 viewsSenhin

I was wondering where the drama and tiffs had gone. It hadn't seemed like Planet Swans without them.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Darran on 18:33 - Jan 27 with 2479 viewsDarran

ETNIT will be along after he's watched The One Show.

Darran on 19:52 - Jan 27 with 2441 viewsGowerjack

Darran on 23:00 - Jan 26 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

so you too claim you've never seen Darran do the same?

Soon this thread will disappear into obscurity. Darran however will continue intentionally winding people up and accusing people of bullshit.

Yep.

And if you don't like it you can f uck off.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Darran on 20:28 - Jan 27 with 2408 viewsdickythorpe

Genesis chapter 1 versus 3-7 " and god created Dar, for he so loved the Internet that he gave Dar a football forum in South Wales. Noah was given an Ark."
Darran on 20:47 - Jan 27 with 2395 viewsswanny

WTF is going on here? I know it's all gone a bit dead since Strictly Come Dancing finished, but ...seriously?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Darran on 21:32 - Jan 27 with 2351 viewsmorningstar

Darran on 20:47 - Jan 27 by swanny

WTF is going on here? I know it's all gone a bit dead since Strictly Come Dancing finished, but ...seriously?

It's been going on well before strictly mate. We've had great posters like T2C and Parlay, not too mention poor Perchie who have been aggressively hounded by the evil Darran for sometime. Hundreds, if not thousands of posters have defected this site because of him. And i think it's about bloody time he said sorry.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Darran on 21:42 - Jan 27 with 2339 viewsLoyal

Darran on 21:32 - Jan 27 by morningstar

It's been going on well before strictly mate. We've had great posters like T2C and Parlay, not too mention poor Perchie who have been aggressively hounded by the evil Darran for sometime. Hundreds, if not thousands of posters have defected this site because of him. And i think it's about bloody time he said sorry.

I will apologise for him because he is in a wheelchair he sometimes doesn't know what he is saying.

Hope that helps 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Darran on 21:45 - Jan 27 with 2330 viewsDarran

Darran on 21:42 - Jan 27 by Loyal

I will apologise for him because he is in a wheelchair he sometimes doesn't know what he is saying.

Hope that helps 👍

I can speak for myself thanks so could you tell morningstar to go f^ck himself please?

Darran on 21:57 - Jan 27 with 2318 viewsmorningstar

Darran on 21:42 - Jan 27 by Loyal

Hope that helps 👍

No need to apologise for him, but can you tell Darran for someone who accuses people of taking the internet too seriously, he does indeed take the internet too seriously! ....but don't tell him it was me who said it.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 21:58]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Darran on 21:59 - Jan 27 with 2309 viewsLoyal

Darran on 21:57 - Jan 27 by morningstar

No need to apologise for him, but can you tell Darran for someone who accuses people of taking the internet too seriously, he does indeed take the internet too seriously! ....but don't tell him it was me who said it.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 21:58]

I won't say a thing, Darran doesn't understand how the internet works anyway. He thinks you can see what he says and asked me to convey a message to you. Dull fckr eh ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Darran on 23:19 - Jan 27 with 2258 viewsperchrockjack

Morning.

I'm being a little soldier.

My missus has told me to continue to ignore the list and shitestirrer Darren is.

I learned what he s really like.

His threads say it all.

As even said ,liar is the word.

The very worst we have.

The saddest

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Darran on 23:25 - Jan 27 with 2250 viewsDarran

Darran on 23:19 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

Morning.

I'm being a little soldier.

My missus has told me to continue to ignore the list and shitestirrer Darren is.

I learned what he s really like.

His threads say it all.

As even said ,liar is the word.

The very worst we have.

The saddest

Still ignoring me.

Darran on 01:48 - Jan 28 with 2207 viewsStarsky

Hmmm.
Nope, nothing wrong with Darran.
You just need a sense of humour really

It's just the internet, init.

Darran on 01:51 - Jan 28 with 2202 viewsstujones88

I never really comment on here I just watch, for any transfer updates etc.. But I have to admit I'm amazed at how many people are jumping to his defence , never met or spoke to the guy, wouldn't know him if he passed me on the street, but I've never seen anybody so constantly bitchy, depressing, opinionated, sad, negative , just general ***hole in all my life, I've never once seen him comment anything productive, upbeat or useful. Would try and start an argument in an empty room, 99% of all his posts are irrelevant to the subject and just trying to belittle others. It must be a boring life spending 23 hours a day on this website just waiting to see who you can have a dig at next though.. I cringe every time I see his name you just know the type of garbage your about to read ! I know there's loafs of watchers but not posters who agree with me as its been mentioned often by people at the swans. Cheer up pal!!

jack army

Darran on 02:02 - Jan 28 with 2191 viewsDJack

Darran on 23:25 - Jan 27 by Darran

Still ignoring me.

And that is his prerogative just as it is yours to point out "deficiencies" in others.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Darran on 03:18 - Jan 28 with 2166 viewsChrisSCFC

Darran on 01:51 - Jan 28 by stujones88

I never really comment on here I just watch, for any transfer updates etc.. But I have to admit I'm amazed at how many people are jumping to his defence , never met or spoke to the guy, wouldn't know him if he passed me on the street, but I've never seen anybody so constantly bitchy, depressing, opinionated, sad, negative , just general ***hole in all my life, I've never once seen him comment anything productive, upbeat or useful. Would try and start an argument in an empty room, 99% of all his posts are irrelevant to the subject and just trying to belittle others. It must be a boring life spending 23 hours a day on this website just waiting to see who you can have a dig at next though.. I cringe every time I see his name you just know the type of garbage your about to read ! I know there's loafs of watchers but not posters who agree with me as its been mentioned often by people at the swans. Cheer up pal!!

Innit.
Darran on 10:15 - Jan 28 with 2082 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

To the people who think Darren is a great poster on PS - you should check back on his contributions as most of them are just bitch snide remarks intended to get the backs up of people.

In the years I have been coming here, I've seen this site decline badly. The amount of quality posters we've lost here should ring alarm bells, but instead as we've seen from this thread, aggravating and hounding posters is actively encouraged by many.

To the posters here who agree with me, thank you for also speaking out. This site is in need of rejuvenation and Darran needs to stop his bitch shit to get this site back to where it was. Really is a shame many here don't see it.

Regardless of how nice he is outside the forum, on this site he's a total bastard.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 10:20]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Darran on 10:22 - Jan 28 with 2073 viewsJackanapes

1 person agrees with him and we get this...

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Darran on 11:08 - Jan 28 with 2047 viewsDarran

Darran on 02:02 - Jan 28 by DJack

And that is his prerogative just as it is yours to point out "deficiencies" in others.

Bit of a whoosh there but never mind.

Darran on 11:09 - Jan 28 with 2044 viewsDarran

Darran on 01:51 - Jan 28 by stujones88

Thank you.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024