Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Doctors Strike 22:04 - Feb 10 with 14783 viewsSwanzay

Is it me or is the BBC towing the Jeremy Hunt party line today, that its not him to blame?

I fully support the JDs.

Junior Doctors Strike on 00:23 - Feb 14 with 1106 viewsJack_Meoff

Junior Doctors Strike on 20:36 - Feb 13 by Edmundo

Whats everyone squawking about....whatever happens in nhs england does not affect our ever so perfect Nhs Wales......simples 👍

Fair point. The 2012 Health and Social Care Act is basically all about selling the NHS bit by bit (in England), if anyone wants to disagree. And TTIP will make it permanent, while we argue amongst ourselves.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 0:23]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Junior Doctors Strike on 02:10 - Feb 14 with 1073 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 03:12 - Feb 13 by Humpty

Yeah.

Junior doctors who have to deal with the most awful stuff you could imagine haven't lived in the real world.

Unemployed clown on the internet knows more about the real world than them.

F*ck off Skippy. Have a wash, get down the Job Centre, don't swear at the people who have to deal with you and get a f*cking job.

As i have said 1000 times...

Lock yourself in a room for 6 months.. every week, inject yourself with heroin once.. and turn the lights off..

after the 6 months is over, come out into the 'real world'.. i'll be there humpty.. tapping you on the back.. wishing you luck..

People are not very bright, you need a psychological assessment.

"F*ck off Skippy. Have a wash, get down the Job Centre, don't swear at the people who have to deal with you and get a f*cking job."

what f*cking imbecile says this?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Junior Doctors Strike on 02:56 - Feb 14 with 1062 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 03:12 - Feb 13 by Humpty

Yeah.

Junior doctors who have to deal with the most awful stuff you could imagine haven't lived in the real world.

Unemployed clown on the internet knows more about the real world than them.

F*ck off Skippy. Have a wash, get down the Job Centre, don't swear at the people who have to deal with you and get a f*cking job.

And again, someone who isn't that 'bright'..

These Dr's have been trained up for 10+ years.. they have expert guidance, expert knowledge, and an 'above' average understanding of every common problem they will encounter.. they have been efficiently programmed to be stress free..

Nurses on the other hand, are the poor b*stards who usually deal with the deaths of patients.. because studies have been carried out on it.

The Dr's also have expert psychologists, expert psychiatrists all on tap.. free of charge, no waiting time.. always available.

Nurses = less pay, see the gruesome stuff.
Dr's = more pay, less gruesome stuff.

Plus the main casualties are 'old people'.. which either the nurse or carer has to deal with.

Dr's.. expert knowledge on coping strategies,
60-150k a year.. lovely pension.
Psychologists, Psychiatrists on tap.

Joe bloggs on 30k a year.. 6 days a week.. no knowledge of anything.
Stressed to f*ck.. on the verge of topping himself..
Dr sitting in the chair.. 'yuh here's some pills, we'll put you on the waiting list'
A letter comes through his door, 'here's a 6 month wait'

F*ck me mun Humpty.. this is 'reality'..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Junior Doctors Strike on 11:38 - Feb 14 with 1033 viewsJackFish

Go and have a lie down skippy, you're embarrassing yourself.

Junior doctors don't earn anywhere near £60k a year by the way.
Junior Doctors Strike on 11:54 - Feb 14 with 1025 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 11:38 - Feb 14 by JackFish

Go and have a lie down skippy, you're embarrassing yourself.

Junior doctors don't earn anywhere near £60k a year by the way.

Embarrassing myself? because i talk facts?

Shock of the week.. inexperienced Dr's don't earn 60k a year.

What an utter bulb you are.

Junior Doctors Strike on 12:14 - Feb 14 with 1013 viewsJackFish

Junior Doctors Strike on 11:54 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

Embarrassing myself? because i talk facts?

Shock of the week.. inexperienced Dr's don't earn 60k a year.

What an utter bulb you are.

Something you've pulled out of your arse to support your point doesn't make a "fact".
Junior Doctors Strike on 12:18 - Feb 14 with 1009 viewsskippyjack

Junior Doctors Strike on 12:14 - Feb 14 by JackFish

Something you've pulled out of your arse to support your point doesn't make a "fact".

What?

You mean people are not waiting months for cancer treatments? operations? appointments?

You need to see a Dr mate.. f*cking hell.

Junior Doctors Strike on 12:46 - Feb 14 with 996 viewsexiledclaseboy

Junior Doctors Strike on 12:18 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

What?

You mean people are not waiting months for cancer treatments? operations? appointments?

You need to see a Dr mate.. f*cking hell.

You thought about becoming a psychiatrist, Skip? You seem very keen to offer psychological evaluations on here. Perhaps start with yourself as a practise.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Junior Doctors Strike (n/t) on 02:55 - Feb 15 with 938 viewsHumpty

Junior Doctors Strike on 02:56 - Feb 14 by skippyjack

And again, someone who isn't that 'bright'..

These Dr's have been trained up for 10+ years.. they have expert guidance, expert knowledge, and an 'above' average understanding of every common problem they will encounter.. they have been efficiently programmed to be stress free..

Nurses on the other hand, are the poor b*stards who usually deal with the deaths of patients.. because studies have been carried out on it.

The Dr's also have expert psychologists, expert psychiatrists all on tap.. free of charge, no waiting time.. always available.

Nurses = less pay, see the gruesome stuff.
Dr's = more pay, less gruesome stuff.

Plus the main casualties are 'old people'.. which either the nurse or carer has to deal with.

Dr's.. expert knowledge on coping strategies,
60-150k a year.. lovely pension.
Psychologists, Psychiatrists on tap.

Joe bloggs on 30k a year.. 6 days a week.. no knowledge of anything.
Stressed to f*ck.. on the verge of topping himself..
Dr sitting in the chair.. 'yuh here's some pills, we'll put you on the waiting list'
A letter comes through his door, 'here's a 6 month wait'

F*ck me mun Humpty.. this is 'reality'..

Junior Doctors Strike on 11:36 - Feb 15 with 875 viewstrampie

Not commentating on junior doctors per se but in general there is only so much money in the public purse, so if one or two groups get a good screw it will be at the expense of other groups.
The groups that do ok tend to be the ones with the most clout and strong unions the ones that tend to lose out tend to be the ones with the least clout and often not even unionised.

I would not tell somebody who to support but people at the bottom supporting people well up the ladder might be doing themselves out of work in doing so, ironic but there you go.

The answer is to tax people more money then perhaps junior doctors can have more money/better conditions as well as many other groups.
Not much chance of that as Labour, the Conservatives, the Lib-Dems and UKIP are all right wing parties.
The people get the Government they deserve hey.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024