Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quigg v Frampton 23:26 - Feb 26 with 3314 viewsR11BFC

Come on then...who are you lot supporting?

A true Northern English lad or a true Northern Irish lad?!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Quigg v Frampton on 23:31 - Feb 26 with 3306 views442Dale

Is the ring in the centre of the pitch or at the Manchester Road end?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Quigg v Frampton on 23:34 - Feb 26 with 3303 viewsR11BFC

Quigg v Frampton on 23:31 - Feb 26 by 442Dale

Is the ring in the centre of the pitch or at the Manchester Road end?

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Quigg v Frampton on 00:05 - Feb 27 with 3274 viewsColDale

#teamframpton

Could never support anyone with BFC written on their gloves
Quigg v Frampton on 06:09 - Feb 27 with 3207 viewsnordenblue

Quigg all the way for me,Frampton is just as arrogant as the tossers he has in his corner and needs bringing down a few pegs.
A friend used to be one of his sponsors and always said he is one of the most genuine guys you could ever wish to meet
Quigg v Frampton on 06:18 - Feb 27 with 3205 viewsSalwaDale

Definitely Quigg.

Looking forward to watching it.

TBBT

Quigg v Frampton on 07:46 - Feb 27 with 3170 views1907

Football rivalries out of the way for me in this one, Quigg all the way. Frampton is an absolute cretin, hope Quigg knocks him out and celebrates like Joe "The Rochdale Way" Bunney would.
Quigg v Frampton on 10:42 - Feb 27 with 3067 viewsdale18

Definitely Quigg for me too I can't stand Frampton and Barry Mcguigan
Quigg v Frampton on 10:52 - Feb 27 with 3059 viewsChaffRAFC

Frampton all the way. Not a chance I can ever root for Quigg, regardless of the opponent. Frampton the favourite but genuinely cannot choose a winner from the fight. Hopefully the bookies are right.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

Quigg v Frampton on 12:15 - Feb 27 with 2976 viewsToffeemanc

Frampton for me. Genuine world champion and better technically than Quigg. Frampton has the ability to change the fight if it's not going his way, never seen any evidence of Quigg doing it.

A genuine 50/50 fight on paper but Frampton on points by a couple of rounds for me.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Quigg v Frampton on 18:41 - Feb 27 with 2846 viewsrod_leach

Quigg v Frampton on 12:15 - Feb 27 by Toffeemanc

Frampton for me. Genuine world champion and better technically than Quigg. Frampton has the ability to change the fight if it's not going his way, never seen any evidence of Quigg doing it.

A genuine 50/50 fight on paper but Frampton on points by a couple of rounds for me.

I've seen Quigg change a fight loads of times. Usually by knocking the opponent out. Can't believe anyone would support Frampton cos Quigg is a bury fan. I hope he knocks Frampton out.
Quigg v Frampton on 23:20 - Feb 27 with 2742 viewszxcvbnm

Shocking so far.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Quigg v Frampton on 23:57 - Feb 27 with 2691 viewsToffeemanc

Quigg v Frampton on 18:41 - Feb 27 by rod_leach

I've seen Quigg change a fight loads of times. Usually by knocking the opponent out. Can't believe anyone would support Frampton cos Quigg is a bury fan. I hope he knocks Frampton out.

Quigg was schooled and unable to change the fight when up against a quality fighter as predicted. Easy nights work for Frampton and Bury now has another loser in town.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Quigg v Frampton on 00:05 - Feb 28 with 2672 viewsChaffRAFC

Goes without saying but poor decision for Quigg not to throw any punches in the first 6 rounds. Gifted 6 of the first 7 to Frampton and by then it was practically all over bar a knockout.

Rounds off a quite sensational day

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Quigg v Frampton on 00:38 - Feb 28 with 2619 viewsR11BFC

Quigg v Frampton on 23:57 - Feb 27 by Toffeemanc

Quigg was schooled and unable to change the fight when up against a quality fighter as predicted. Easy nights work for Frampton and Bury now has another loser in town.

Did you not see rounds 7, 8, 9 and 10 and then 11 and when he nearly knocked him out? Why the ref stepped in and then Quigg didnt pile in i'll never know.

Quigg was too tentative early on (although may have a broken jaw...so might explain things!) - but Frampton didnt teach him anything early on...both of 'em basically did rock all! Frampton did a bit more though, so pinched a few for not doing too much. Scoring in boxing is shite!

One judge gave it Quigg, some in the press box had it as a draw...i'm not saying Frampton didnt deserve it (just)...but last round decided it for me.

But come on, let's be balanced for FFS.

"Schooled and unable to change the fight when up against a quality fighter...easy night's work for Frampton"
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 0:48]

Quigg v Frampton on 01:00 - Feb 28 with 2588 viewsToffeemanc

Quigg v Frampton on 00:38 - Feb 28 by R11BFC

Did you not see rounds 7, 8, 9 and 10 and then 11 and when he nearly knocked him out? Why the ref stepped in and then Quigg didnt pile in i'll never know.

Quigg was too tentative early on (although may have a broken jaw...so might explain things!) - but Frampton didnt teach him anything early on...both of 'em basically did rock all! Frampton did a bit more though, so pinched a few for not doing too much. Scoring in boxing is shite!

One judge gave it Quigg, some in the press box had it as a draw...i'm not saying Frampton didnt deserve it (just)...but last round decided it for me.

But come on, let's be balanced for FFS.

"Schooled and unable to change the fight when up against a quality fighter...easy night's work for Frampton"
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 0:48]

Too little too late. Easily beaten by a superior technician.

Did Quigg break his own jaw and still fight?....thought not, maybe Frampton just hit him so hard and broke it. Quigg was tentative, the reason was he went into the fight thinking he was the puncher and got a major wake up call early on when he felt the power in Framptons shots. Frampton is and always has been far better technically than Quigg and it showed tonight. It's the reason Frampton wasn't afraid to come to Quiggs own backyard because he knew he is a level above Quigg.

As for the judge who gave it Quigg......Stevie Wonder? Even the biased Eddie Hearn admitted the better man had won.

With Frampton now likely to move up in weight a rematch is unlikely and Quigg wouldn't travel to Belfast anyway. Frampton will move up to chase a genuine world title at a second weight while Quigg will be left to fight Gavin McDonnell to get a chance at another title shot.

Quigg v Frampton on 01:59 - Feb 28 with 2545 viewsR11BFC

Quigg v Frampton on 01:00 - Feb 28 by Toffeemanc

Too little too late. Easily beaten by a superior technician.

Did Quigg break his own jaw and still fight?....thought not, maybe Frampton just hit him so hard and broke it. Quigg was tentative, the reason was he went into the fight thinking he was the puncher and got a major wake up call early on when he felt the power in Framptons shots. Frampton is and always has been far better technically than Quigg and it showed tonight. It's the reason Frampton wasn't afraid to come to Quiggs own backyard because he knew he is a level above Quigg.

As for the judge who gave it Quigg......Stevie Wonder? Even the biased Eddie Hearn admitted the better man had won.

With Frampton now likely to move up in weight a rematch is unlikely and Quigg wouldn't travel to Belfast anyway. Frampton will move up to chase a genuine world title at a second weight while Quigg will be left to fight Gavin McDonnell to get a chance at another title shot.

That's a little more balanced - i note no comment on the 11th round though!

"Really close fight, Frampton just nicked it, the last round being the decider." Carl Froch. Think i'll listen to him more with all due respect.

Quigg would 100% go to Belfast...not saying it will happen but he would. You could see at the end how much Frampton respected him.

FWIW - i thought Frampton won by 2 rounds...if Quigg had won the last - a draw then.

All about opinions, of course...
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 1:59]

Quigg v Frampton on 10:08 - Feb 28 with 2396 viewsdownunder

I Herd that Frampton came alive from round one, showed him the way, and Quigg had to eat Humble Pie.
Quigg v Frampton on 10:23 - Feb 28 with 2371 viewsBlueMessiah

Quigg v Frampton on 10:08 - Feb 28 by downunder

I Herd that Frampton came alive from round one, showed him the way, and Quigg had to eat Humble Pie.

Very good!!

Poll: Do I Know You?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024