Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. 00:52 - Mar 6 with 1891 viewsAwayDaysYT

VIDEO:

Hello there, I am a ground hopper on YouTube, I visit a different ground every week, this week was the turn of the Liberty Stadium, this is one of my favourites to date, I travelled down with the Norwich fans (although as you'll see in the video I am a neutral) I enjoyed every minute of it and it was well worth the 15 hour round trip, I captured your fans chanting and reactions to the goal from the stands. I hope you could check this out, it would mean a lot to me!

ENJOY (I hope)

VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 01:09 - Mar 6 with 1860 viewsNeathJack

Enjoyed that

Apart from the fact that Hymns and Arias isn't the Welsh national anthem mun
VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 01:31 - Mar 6 with 1837 viewsLord_Bony

Great to get the enemies view point there nice vid.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 06:00 - Mar 6 with 1762 viewsSwansNZ

Thanks for the video, our fans sounded great.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 07:07 - Mar 6 with 1718 viewsJackanapes

Very good vid. A career in match summarisation beckons. You can come here instead of that Jock bastard Macinally.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 7:18]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 09:35 - Mar 6 with 1555 viewswildswan

Good effort & well done you lot that travelled.
Barsteward of a journey

Enjoyed that. Keep it up
VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 09:47 - Mar 6 with 1530 viewsbuilthjack

Who said that our fans were quiet yesterday? Good video

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

VIDEO OF YESTERDAY'S GAME - From the stands. on 10:08 - Mar 6 with 1486 viewsLeonisGod

Interesting video; I've seen a couple of these before. Good idea to ruck up with the away fans. One thing always stands out is that all fans are equally biased/deluded

Good to see a neutral's view of the stadium too - we take it for granted, but it is a nice ground for a modern one. A bit quiet yesterday, but you got a flavour of what it can be like.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024