Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread 12:30 - Mar 18 with 30229 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Mar 2016 14:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:30 - Mar 19 with 2421 viewsjackrabbit

The team is totally unbalanced. Routledge, Naughton, and Britton on, and Rangel, Cork and Ki off, might make us look like we're playing at home.

At the moment we look far worse than the worse team in the league. Does Guidolin know we need to win this? He's playing for a 0-0.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:31 - Mar 19 with 2387 viewsforkbeard

Surprised it's Britts coming on but on that performance, any bugger could have replaced Ki.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 19 with 2361 viewsItchySphincter

Leon!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:32 - Mar 19 with 2353 viewsphact0rri

the way were set up as they showed on the sky analysis shows really lopsided. not sure why don't pull a fast one and try to use that under staffed right channel to drive in... but I'm not exactly an expert.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:33 - Mar 19 with 2340 viewslidojack

He's lost the plot.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 19 with 2334 viewsGroo

Going to lose this arn't we. :(

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 19 with 2328 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:33 - Mar 19 by lidojack

He's lost the plot.

No words. Wtf.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 19 with 2326 viewsmacthejack

Cork and Britton on the same pitch. The bloke hasn't got a clue. We'll stay up this season but we need some big changes in the summer but I'm worried the board aren't brave enough to make them. Need a manager to get us playing passing forward thinking football again, not Guidolin, not Rodgers, someone new to bring fresh impetus to the club, need to be clever in the transfer market, please no more players who've failed at other premier league clubs.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:36 - Mar 19 with 2294 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:34 - Mar 19 by macthejack

Cork and Britton on the same pitch. The bloke hasn't got a clue. We'll stay up this season but we need some big changes in the summer but I'm worried the board aren't brave enough to make them. Need a manager to get us playing passing forward thinking football again, not Guidolin, not Rodgers, someone new to bring fresh impetus to the club, need to be clever in the transfer market, please no more players who've failed at other premier league clubs.

You don't win by defending. Huge changes needed. We'd be lucky to get a point at the moment.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 19 with 2214 viewsMorganator100

that has to be a 2nd yellow.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 19 with 2212 viewsepaul

Yellow all day long that should be off

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 19 with 2194 viewsforkbeard

Fernandez!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 2178 viewsChrisSCFC

Get in!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 2176 viewsblaine_scfc

He won a header!!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 2170 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:39 - Mar 19 by epaul

Yellow all day long that should be off

Knowing our luck, he'll score an equaliser.

At least we're winning now

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 2167 viewsMorganator100

Get In.

Justice as Mike Dean you were spineless.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 19 with 2122 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not even route one - route 1/2 and we'll take it. Villa shocking there regardless it was a decent ball

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 19 with 2120 viewsepaul

Thank fuk for that lets kill the game off now boys

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 19 with 2096 viewsphact0rri

ferde???!! way to force his way in.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 19 with 2093 viewslidojack

With his shoulder!!!
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:42 - Mar 19 with 2071 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 19 by Groo

Knowing our luck, he'll score an equaliser.

At least we're winning now

Ssshhh mun!

I know what you mean though

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:44 - Mar 19 with 2024 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Monk would have loved that goal. Proper "Working on a different way to play" that

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:45 - Mar 19 with 2012 viewsMorganator100

I'm really struggling to see what Leroy Fer brings to the ball game. You can see why Norwich and QPR fans said that he goes missing when the going gets tough.

Barrow and Gomis have done really well for us, been a shining light in a dire performance.
The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:49 - Mar 19 with 1885 viewsLord_Bony

Now if all goes to plan they should just roll over and give up.

It's what usually happens....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Aston Villa Match Thread on 18:49 - Mar 19 with 1865 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Brittan making a great difference working the ball in the tight midfield areas

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024