Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan season tickets 18:06 - Apr 4 with 13099 viewsSalwaDale

http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-athletic/latics-news/sharpe-aims-to-make-a

Interesting.

TBBT

Wigan season tickets on 12:00 - Apr 6 with 2870 viewsDomDale

Wigan season tickets on 01:00 - Apr 6 by pioneer

Not disagreeing with any of thesesuggestons but I dont think the basics actually need any sort of financial marketing high flyer. Lets face it if Hornets have done it I dont think its because of any marketing star...it really is common sense, it must be if multiple posters on this site have been suggesting these things for a while.

The high flying highly paid marketing position would be hopefully in addition to what ordinary everday fans can see as common sense.

I am getting nervous about the announcement on the 18th.

I hope they are reading this board and can respond to the many good suggestions that have been put forward.

They don't. We're missing really basic tricks that any one with a grasp of basic customer care or sales would appreciate and address. The club don't need someone on £50k+ basic to come in unless they're really confident that person will pay for themselves.

My message for the club is go for the quick wins, low hanging fruit or whatever corporate jargon of your preference.

A £20k basic w/ incentives would be attractive to a new graduate in a marketing or sales role and i'm basing that on what I see in my place of employment. A couple of years down the line and the individual may move on to a higher paid position elsewhere with a string to their bow but that's all we've done with playing staff over the years.. Learn from what we're good at elsewhere and emulate that.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Wigan season tickets on 12:16 - Apr 6 with 2847 viewsdingdangblue

Wigan season tickets on 11:41 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

Agree on the last point. Time and again it's been said that this forum is a really useful resource to gauge fan opinion.

It's certainly not a case of people moaning to creative a negative (well not here at least!), the intention is to make things better for the club and supporters alike.

What would you do?
Would you go for the Hartlepool model?
£100,£50 ? Risk and reward?
If we didn't get the 5000 they got - the cushion of the extra tv money would make up for it?
Personally I think they would sell record numbers it is that unique an offer.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wigan season tickets on 13:54 - Apr 6 with 2753 views442Dale

Wigan season tickets on 12:16 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

What would you do?
Would you go for the Hartlepool model?
£100,£50 ? Risk and reward?
If we didn't get the 5000 they got - the cushion of the extra tv money would make up for it?
Personally I think they would sell record numbers it is that unique an offer.

I think the ideal scenario would be something like Hartlepool - £100/150 ST - taking the financial hit for one year with the revenues raising elsewhere. However, I'd totally understand why this wouldn't be done, which is fine as long as there's something visible happeningfor EVERY sector of the fanbase, both current and potential.

Make it all simple with smaller reductions and straight away the PR and goodwill makes up for losing a few quid. eg £300 for the main stand, £250 for Pearl St, £200 for the Sandy. This alongside free/nominal amount for kids up to 16 and we'll all be rightly proud of the club for acknowledging and addressing fans' concerns, even if we'd like more.

We also have to get back down to the £20 ceiling for paying on a matchday, again for all the reasons listed above.

Basically, as long as we can see something changing for everyone, then it's a real positive step in the right direction.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wigan season tickets on 14:15 - Apr 6 with 2733 viewsdingdangblue

Wigan season tickets on 13:54 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

I think the ideal scenario would be something like Hartlepool - £100/150 ST - taking the financial hit for one year with the revenues raising elsewhere. However, I'd totally understand why this wouldn't be done, which is fine as long as there's something visible happeningfor EVERY sector of the fanbase, both current and potential.

Make it all simple with smaller reductions and straight away the PR and goodwill makes up for losing a few quid. eg £300 for the main stand, £250 for Pearl St, £200 for the Sandy. This alongside free/nominal amount for kids up to 16 and we'll all be rightly proud of the club for acknowledging and addressing fans' concerns, even if we'd like more.

We also have to get back down to the £20 ceiling for paying on a matchday, again for all the reasons listed above.

Basically, as long as we can see something changing for everyone, then it's a real positive step in the right direction.

Interesting reading random pages from this thread off the Hartlepool forum at the time. A little negativity at the beginning and doubts whether they'll reach the target changes to positivity at the end as it really builds momentum. The buzz for the club at the time must have been amazing.

http://www.hartlepool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9969&

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Wigan season tickets on 16:20 - Apr 6 with 2654 views100notout

Wigan season tickets on 14:15 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

Interesting reading random pages from this thread off the Hartlepool forum at the time. A little negativity at the beginning and doubts whether they'll reach the target changes to positivity at the end as it really builds momentum. The buzz for the club at the time must have been amazing.

http://www.hartlepool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9969&

how many did they sell and is the scheme still in place?

If it was effective and created long term value I'm sure many other clubs would be doing it

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Wigan season tickets on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 2643 viewsdingdangblue

Wigan season tickets on 16:20 - Apr 6 by 100notout

how many did they sell and is the scheme still in place?

If it was effective and created long term value I'm sure many other clubs would be doing it

Yes because Dale's current strategy of selling to the same 1000 fans every season for £300 has got Spotland bursting at the seams.
Hartlepool tried something different and it was a massive success. Maybe its not something you can do every season - the whole point was it created a buzz because it was a one off. Maybe even advertise it that way : Once in a lifetime prices! We've got our Stadium back - now we want you to fill it!

Wigan season tickets on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 2630 views100notout

Wigan season tickets on 16:34 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

Yes because Dale's current strategy of selling to the same 1000 fans every season for £300 has got Spotland bursting at the seams.
Hartlepool tried something different and it was a massive success. Maybe its not something you can do every season - the whole point was it created a buzz because it was a one off. Maybe even advertise it that way : Once in a lifetime prices! We've got our Stadium back - now we want you to fill it!

so it isn't still in place?

(and presumably after the 1 season spike in sales they reverted to type?)

btw I'm not saying we shouldn't be doing something. Personally I would prefer free admission for all u16's. No conditions, no gimmicks and a 5 year committment. If the youth of today have nothing to do but hang around on street corners (as we're often told), get them into the habit of coming to Spotland, with their mates, get them hooked - they are the future.

Yes in the short term it will cost but its a long term investment - fix the roof whilst the sun is shining!!!!!!!

Wigan season tickets on 17:13 - Apr 6 with 2593 viewsdingdangblue

Wigan season tickets on 16:44 - Apr 6 by 100notout

btw I'm not saying we shouldn't be doing something. Personally I would prefer free admission for all u16's. No conditions, no gimmicks and a 5 year committment. If the youth of today have nothing to do but hang around on street corners (as we're often told), get them into the habit of coming to Spotland, with their mates, get them hooked - they are the future.

Yes in the short term it will cost but its a long term investment - fix the roof whilst the sun is shining!!!!!!!

'so it isn't still in place'?

I thought I might have answered that with the line about 'maybe its not something you can do every season'.

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan season tickets on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 2593 views442Dale

Wigan season tickets on 16:44 - Apr 6 by 100notout

Not sure what they're doing price wise at the moment, but they were 800 fans better off after four years. This despite being at the bottom end of the division below where they were when they started it.

Hartlepool started the £100 season tickets for the 11/12 season.

It illustrates that not only did they gain new supporters but retained a lot them even when performances on the pitch got a lot worse.
Average attendances:
10/11 (before the £100 ST) 2933 - L1, 16th place
11/12 4961 - L1, 13th place
12/13 3613 - L1, relegated
13/14 3723 - L2, 20th place
14/15 3736 - L2, 22nd place
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 17:19]

Wigan season tickets on 17:23 - Apr 6 with 2571 views100notout

Wigan season tickets on 17:13 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

'so it isn't still in place'?

I thought I might have answered that with the line about 'maybe its not something you can do every season'.

no you didn't

Wigan season tickets on 17:25 - Apr 6 with 2569 views442Dale

Wigan season tickets on 17:23 - Apr 6 by 100notout

no you didn't

Whether he answered or not, whether it is or it isn't, it certainly has evidence to back up it works initially and retains the new fans too.

Wigan season tickets on 17:36 - Apr 6 with 2558 viewsdawlishdale

Wigan season tickets on 17:15 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

Not sure what they're doing price wise at the moment, but they were 800 fans better off after four years. This despite being at the bottom end of the division below where they were when they started it.

Hartlepool started the £100 season tickets for the 11/12 season.

It illustrates that not only did they gain new supporters but retained a lot them even when performances on the pitch got a lot worse.
Average attendances:
10/11 (before the £100 ST) 2933 - L1, 16th place
11/12 4961 - L1, 13th place
12/13 3613 - L1, relegated
13/14 3723 - L2, 20th place
14/15 3736 - L2, 22nd place
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 17:19]

But, contrary to what has been posted before, Hartlepool do not suffer from the same level of local competition that we do.

Their nearest league team is Middlesborough, and they are 16 miles away ( equivalent to Rochdale to Stockport or Huddersfield)

Other supposed local teams are Sunderland (22 miles...equivalent to Rochdale to Bradford or Wigan) and Newcastle ( 32 miles...equivalent to Rochdale to Preston or Macclesfield) There just won't be the numbers of people leaving Hartlepool each week to watch these teams compared to the large numbers who live in Rochdale and watch

Manure
City
Leeds
Burnley
even Oldham, Bolton and Blackburn.

And sadly, Hartlepool have scrapped their cheap Season tickets...it is now £295 or £250 via Early Bird for adults. They still sold almost double the numbers that we did based on these prices!!!

I'd also like to see a punt taken on really good value Season Tickets, but some of the prices quoted on here of £100 or £150 are not realistic imho.

Fully agree with the sentiment that now is the best time ever to try something radical though.
Wigan season tickets on 18:11 - Apr 6 with 2525 viewsColDale

One of the problems that we face is that we don't know what our potential is. We can ignore the 18,000 who went to Wembley (for now...) as given Wembley was new, there was so many day trippers having a look at what the new ground was like, it something that wouldn't be repeated. We had just over 4000 there the last time we got promoted

Make the last game of the season free of charge to all supporters. Call it a celebration of owning the stadium and something we wish to celebrate with the town.

The proviso is that a form must be filled in and handed in to the office. I know some people don't like this aspect, but we need to know who our potential is, and tbf if people would rather pay £17/£20/£22 than spend a minute filling a form in, then let them. Just make sure the club is equipped on the day to handle this by pushing it early and making sure there are enough outlets to exchange for a ticket on the day to avoid queues.

The details handed in to the club in exchange for a ticket have to be acted upon. We'll have the names and the addresses of all the people who would attend matches if cost wasn't an issue. The form is simple - name, address, email, and a question asking how many games a season they go to.

Task One is to convert as many of the free ticket gang into season ticket holders. How this is done comes down to what is available in the offers but a realistic figure of 10% would be both aspirational and realistic. If we have free season tickets for U16's, then make sure every one of them is sent one free of charge anyway. If we have people in the young person bracket, then bombard them with that. No scatter gun approach - make sure the right people are hit with the right marketing.

Task Two is to double check this list with former season ticket holders and make this your key subset within the group. Said it before but get SSN down in the Summer for an hour and have the players / management / board ringing these people up. If they've done it before, they'll be more likely to do it again.

Task Three If it's an absolute no, then offer them half season ticket at a reduced price (I don't think these should be publicised with the rest of the season tickets to avoid season ticket holders dropping down a tier), and if we get lucky, then start to plan the approach about how to retain them for the second half of the season (remembering asking them for the first time in Dec / Jan will probably see them like most people broke at that time of the year).

Task Four - if its still a no go, then get a plan in place to get them to attend games in the first place. The odd voucher emailed out to them offering half price entry for a particular game. Just make sure that they retain some match attending at Spotland. And keep them in mind for next season.

Task Five, after all that, and we're still not getting anywhere, ask them why.
Wigan season tickets on 18:26 - Apr 6 with 2497 viewsTalkingSutty

Wigan season tickets on 18:11 - Apr 6 by ColDale

One of the problems that we face is that we don't know what our potential is. We can ignore the 18,000 who went to Wembley (for now...) as given Wembley was new, there was so many day trippers having a look at what the new ground was like, it something that wouldn't be repeated. We had just over 4000 there the last time we got promoted

Make the last game of the season free of charge to all supporters. Call it a celebration of owning the stadium and something we wish to celebrate with the town.

The proviso is that a form must be filled in and handed in to the office. I know some people don't like this aspect, but we need to know who our potential is, and tbf if people would rather pay £17/£20/£22 than spend a minute filling a form in, then let them. Just make sure the club is equipped on the day to handle this by pushing it early and making sure there are enough outlets to exchange for a ticket on the day to avoid queues.

The details handed in to the club in exchange for a ticket have to be acted upon. We'll have the names and the addresses of all the people who would attend matches if cost wasn't an issue. The form is simple - name, address, email, and a question asking how many games a season they go to.

Task One is to convert as many of the free ticket gang into season ticket holders. How this is done comes down to what is available in the offers but a realistic figure of 10% would be both aspirational and realistic. If we have free season tickets for U16's, then make sure every one of them is sent one free of charge anyway. If we have people in the young person bracket, then bombard them with that. No scatter gun approach - make sure the right people are hit with the right marketing.

Task Two is to double check this list with former season ticket holders and make this your key subset within the group. Said it before but get SSN down in the Summer for an hour and have the players / management / board ringing these people up. If they've done it before, they'll be more likely to do it again.

Task Three If it's an absolute no, then offer them half season ticket at a reduced price (I don't think these should be publicised with the rest of the season tickets to avoid season ticket holders dropping down a tier), and if we get lucky, then start to plan the approach about how to retain them for the second half of the season (remembering asking them for the first time in Dec / Jan will probably see them like most people broke at that time of the year).

Task Four - if its still a no go, then get a plan in place to get them to attend games in the first place. The odd voucher emailed out to them offering half price entry for a particular game. Just make sure that they retain some match attending at Spotland. And keep them in mind for next season.

Task Five, after all that, and we're still not getting anywhere, ask them why.

Too much red tape in that lot. Filling a form in and handing it in to the office is were i switched off.

Why don't we offer very cheap season tickets ( 100/150 quid) to all gold bond members and see what the uptake is, conditional on carrying on with their Goldbond membership. A reward for their loyalty!!

We already have a very big data base of people just in the Goldbond scheme. Not sure of the numbers but I bet it exceeds 10,000 people ( that could be an exaggeration, R17ALE might have a rough idea).If not, give them all a free ticket for the first game of the season, not the last one because it's a dead rubber. The recipient then e-mails the club a confirmation of intended attendance at the game or informs the Goldbond agent. That way the club have a rough idea of the attendance on the day and also receive updated email addresses.

They are people who already have an affinity with the Club and aren't adverse to handing over money, make them an offer they can't refuse and get them up to the games.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 18:58]
Wigan season tickets on 18:44 - Apr 6 with 2475 views442Dale

Wigan season tickets on 18:26 - Apr 6 by TalkingSutty

Too much red tape in that lot. Filling a form in and handing it in to the office is were i switched off.

Why don't we offer very cheap season tickets ( 100/150 quid) to all gold bond members and see what the uptake is, conditional on carrying on with their Goldbond membership. A reward for their loyalty!!

We already have a very big data base of people just in the Goldbond scheme. Not sure of the numbers but I bet it exceeds 10,000 people ( that could be an exaggeration, R17ALE might have a rough idea).If not, give them all a free ticket for the first game of the season, not the last one because it's a dead rubber. The recipient then e-mails the club a confirmation of intended attendance at the game or informs the Goldbond agent. That way the club have a rough idea of the attendance on the day and also receive updated email addresses.

They are people who already have an affinity with the Club and aren't adverse to handing over money, make them an offer they can't refuse and get them up to the games.

Forgetting the filling in the form, the rest makes perfect sense. There's a clear plan.

Simple to follow, easily achievable with guaranteed results in terms of information and newer fans being targeted.

I'd love to know of any reason why it couldn't be tried.

Wigan season tickets on 18:48 - Apr 6 with 2346 viewsdingdangblue

Like the Student night. Why cant they just pay a pound on a designated turnstile on production of their student card? Is that too difficult? Making a special journey beforehand to get a ticket will put folk off.

Wigan season tickets on 18:59 - Apr 6 with 2323 viewsrobbowood

I and the other Dale fans I stand with in the Sandy have a season ticket and are also in Goldbond

Only the club would know - both but I suspect only a small % of Goldbond members have a season ticket
Wigan season tickets on 19:04 - Apr 6 with 2315 viewsTalkingSutty

Wigan season tickets on 18:59 - Apr 6 by robbowood

I and the other Dale fans I stand with in the Sandy have a season ticket and are also in Goldbond

Only the club would know - both but I suspect only a small % of Goldbond members have a season ticket

I am the same as you. If every current season ticket holder is a Goldbond member it will still leave the majority that aren't.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - Apr 6 with 2289 viewsTVOS1907

Wigan season tickets on 18:48 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

Like the Student night. Why cant they just pay a pound on a designated turnstile on production of their student card? Is that too difficult? Making a special journey beforehand to get a ticket will put folk off.

They can get a ticket on the night from the Ticket Office, according to the story on the o/s, but you're right, it's just another barrier.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 19:17]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Wigan season tickets on 19:35 - Apr 6 with 2255 viewsColDale

But the form filling is where it goes from being a freebie to being marketing.

We all know that historically, people have had to fill stuff in for the sake of it but this is as part of a wider plan to use that info to get the fanbase to improve. Like I said, as a club we have an idea about our core support but we know very little about the floating supporters and its them that need targeting. The club is using the mailing list well at the moment since they changed providers so that would suggest genuine desire to make a change.

The key will be the ease of swapping the form for the ticket. Make them available at the office, club shop, Ratcliffes, Trust desk, FITC office then that takes away the hassle of it. If we have people queuing for 10 mins, then its a wasted opportunity. Even if its a case of handing them in at the turnstiles (whilst offering paid entry for those who don't like filling in forms).

And for me (and I could be wrong), the last game of the season is the one where we need to be pushing season tickets. If the first game was free, it might have a negative effect on people buying last minute season tickets.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wigan season tickets on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 2242 viewsTalkingSutty

Wigan season tickets on 19:35 - Apr 6 by ColDale

But the form filling is where it goes from being a freebie to being marketing.

We all know that historically, people have had to fill stuff in for the sake of it but this is as part of a wider plan to use that info to get the fanbase to improve. Like I said, as a club we have an idea about our core support but we know very little about the floating supporters and its them that need targeting. The club is using the mailing list well at the moment since they changed providers so that would suggest genuine desire to make a change.

The key will be the ease of swapping the form for the ticket. Make them available at the office, club shop, Ratcliffes, Trust desk, FITC office then that takes away the hassle of it. If we have people queuing for 10 mins, then its a wasted opportunity. Even if its a case of handing them in at the turnstiles (whilst offering paid entry for those who don't like filling in forms).

And for me (and I could be wrong), the last game of the season is the one where we need to be pushing season tickets. If the first game was free, it might have a negative effect on people buying last minute season tickets.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Choosing the right game is a tricky one. The last game of the season often has a flat atmosphere and nobody is over bothered about the result. I just don't think that's the one to get the juices flowing.
Wigan season tickets on 09:31 - Apr 7 with 2083 viewsdingdangblue

Wigan season tickets on 17:36 - Apr 6 by dawlishdale

But, contrary to what has been posted before, Hartlepool do not suffer from the same level of local competition that we do.

Their nearest league team is Middlesborough, and they are 16 miles away ( equivalent to Rochdale to Stockport or Huddersfield)

Other supposed local teams are Sunderland (22 miles...equivalent to Rochdale to Bradford or Wigan) and Newcastle ( 32 miles...equivalent to Rochdale to Preston or Macclesfield) There just won't be the numbers of people leaving Hartlepool each week to watch these teams compared to the large numbers who live in Rochdale and watch

Manure
City
Leeds
Burnley
even Oldham, Bolton and Blackburn.

And sadly, Hartlepool have scrapped their cheap Season tickets...it is now £295 or £250 via Early Bird for adults. They still sold almost double the numbers that we did based on these prices!!!

I'd also like to see a punt taken on really good value Season Tickets, but some of the prices quoted on here of £100 or £150 are not realistic imho.

Fully agree with the sentiment that now is the best time ever to try something radical though.

Regarding the £100 not being realistic - yes its an absolutely crazy price - less than £5 per game - but that's the point - its a price that Hartlepool used that 1 season hoping that people would see it was too good to miss. To be fair it worked a treat with over 5000 tickets sold. Whether they used it again or not isn't really relevant - maybe they didn't have a plan in place for the subsequent seasons? We've got the best manager, a great team, possibly looking at another top 10 finish for the 2nd time in a row at this level and money in the bank. We've got our stadium back with revenue streams to be utilised. Maybe the club dont want the stadium fuller? Too much hassle? More staff on matchdays? Maybe they are happy with how it is? Col mention about no one knowing what our potential fan base is - I would say with the unbelievably cheap season ticket you would hope our average home attendees would all get one (2300). Then the extra fans who came to the promotion sealing games, the Leeds game, the Forest game and the Stoke game would have to be interested. Along with the exiled fans who would buy even if they only made half of the home fixtures. I'm not expecting anything will happen. It will be the safe option of 'price freeze' and maybe a cheaper ticket for U18's. £300 season tickets and £20 on the day isn't tempting any other fans to Spotland other than the regulars - that is clear to see.

Wigan season tickets on 09:47 - Apr 7 with 2074 viewsTalkingSutty

Wigan season tickets on 09:31 - Apr 7 by dingdangblue

Regarding the £100 not being realistic - yes its an absolutely crazy price - less than £5 per game - but that's the point - its a price that Hartlepool used that 1 season hoping that people would see it was too good to miss. To be fair it worked a treat with over 5000 tickets sold. Whether they used it again or not isn't really relevant - maybe they didn't have a plan in place for the subsequent seasons? We've got the best manager, a great team, possibly looking at another top 10 finish for the 2nd time in a row at this level and money in the bank. We've got our stadium back with revenue streams to be utilised. Maybe the club dont want the stadium fuller? Too much hassle? More staff on matchdays? Maybe they are happy with how it is? Col mention about no one knowing what our potential fan base is - I would say with the unbelievably cheap season ticket you would hope our average home attendees would all get one (2300). Then the extra fans who came to the promotion sealing games, the Leeds game, the Forest game and the Stoke game would have to be interested. Along with the exiled fans who would buy even if they only made half of the home fixtures. I'm not expecting anything will happen. It will be the safe option of 'price freeze' and maybe a cheaper ticket for U18's. £300 season tickets and £20 on the day isn't tempting any other fans to Spotland other than the regulars - that is clear to see.

That just about hits the nail on the head.
Wigan season tickets on 17:09 - Apr 7 with 1961 viewsrochdaleriddler

If we employed a marketing whiz kid, on say a salary of 40k plus performance bonuses, that wouldnt break the bank, and if after a couple of years it wasnt working, we only lose 80k. give it a whirl. We surely should be able to attract 4000 home fans for attractive league one footy. The offer is good, it needs polishing, displaying, and shoving in peoples faces at the right price

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Wigan season tickets on 17:24 - Apr 7 with 1937 viewsseasidedale

Problem with reduced seasontickets like this are, one if it doesnt work and we have to go back to normal priced tickets and would we have to sell more players just to keep going?, I know people will be saying that we are not being inovative by trying but I think we need to look at o ther avenues, the student admission is a good idea, what about the unemployed, i may be wrong but there isnt a scheme for them, the same admission price on production of unemployment card might work, and make it pay on the gate ( a designated one/two, none of this getting a ticket from the office first, lets make it as easy as possible
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024