Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season 20:25 - Apr 23 with 8991 viewsQPRDave

Younger ones apparently.........Hoping he's looking for a bit more than that!!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-manager-type-pla
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:07 - Apr 24 with 2427 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:41 - Apr 24 by connell10

gotta feeling this site will turn into watrb mark 2 , im outta here if it does, just as i did when i posted on wartd and i couldnt take the shite posts anymore!

What are you on. You still post over there.

Anyway, if your not happy with me here then off you trot.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:32 - Apr 24 with 2363 viewsDorse

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/155593/i-am-absolu

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 2348 viewsconnell10

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:07 - Apr 24 by hitman35

Your very touchy me old mucker, deep breaths now!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:07 - Apr 24 with 2297 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:37 - Apr 24 by connell10

Your very touchy me old mucker, deep breaths now!

we go back a long way don't we bowles.

Listen, i'm not going unless clive asks me to or a mod decides this board does not need a poster to generate traffic.
I have no hard feelings with you from the past, just trying to find a place where i can have my say and not be censored for it.
Still not made up my mind if this is that place, only time will tell.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:49 - Apr 24 with 2253 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 15:03 - Apr 24 by hitman35

Whats so glorious about our little club?

I love qpr, been going since the 80s. But i will not paint a pretty picture to make it look that our club is great.

We are currently in a shyte state with idiots running the show, a manager who is as negative as fark and a dof that no half decent manager would work under.

Our targets will be mainly league 1 and league 2 players.
The director of farkups has already said this.

As for preying for me, if it makes you feel better then give me an our father.... cheers lad.

As for being a wum. I most certainly am not. What i say is what i think. If you dont like it, then tough shyte.

Quit your whining and get a grip with reality you deluded fool.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 15:08]

Well you seem fcking great.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:50 - Apr 24 with 2246 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:00 - Apr 24 by WeaverQPR

Jimmy will get whatever Les gives him.

Like El Khayati for instance, the player JFH signed personally for Burton from Holland and has brought with him here. Fcking Ferdinand, insisting Hasselbaink brings his former players with him.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:51 - Apr 24 with 2241 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:07 - Apr 24 by hitman35

Or.... Off you trot.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:07 - Apr 24 with 2194 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:49 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Well you seem fcking great.

you must be the mod of this fine messageboard.

nice to meet you northern....
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:15 - Apr 24 with 2169 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:27 - Apr 24 by 1BobbyHazell

This hitman fella clearly seems to be your archetype WATRB idiot (no offense obviously to decent ex WATRB's).

His introductory post claimed that WATRB couldn't handle his realism and he name checked none other than qprdave as his fellow realist. Oh dear.

Then he uses the thread about our new kit sponsors to say 'how sh1te we have become' and the thread about agents fees to prove that he'd rather have a dig at the club than read some facts that prove otherwise.

I can only assume any contributions to the match day thread were similarly tedious.

You may not be a qprdave creation hitman, but you're clearly going to be on a relentless agenda of negativity so you might as well be mate.

are you compiling a dossier on me?

let me help you out...........

it all started way back............................. http://qprreport.proboards.com/user/1125/recent

listen, I'M not here to rock any boat, im just here to have a say on the club that i doooo love believe it or not.

i have no desire to insult or argue with anyone on a personal level,

on the subject of qpr i will fight my corner. thats all that im here for. dont wish for no enemies and dont want to make any.

hope the mod sees this post. i feel im on probation here already.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:16 - Apr 24 with 2160 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:15 - Apr 24 by hitman35

are you compiling a dossier on me?

let me help you out...........

it all started way back............................. http://qprreport.proboards.com/user/1125/recent

listen, I'M not here to rock any boat, im just here to have a say on the club that i doooo love believe it or not.

i have no desire to insult or argue with anyone on a personal level,

on the subject of qpr i will fight my corner. thats all that im here for. dont wish for no enemies and dont want to make any.

hope the mod sees this post. i feel im on probation here already.

Don't be a cnt. That's basically the only rule. That and linking to triblafootball and other clickbait websites. You've already breached it loads, but it's the weekend and I'm feeling benevolent.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:24 - Apr 24 with 2134 viewsYorkRanger

Some sad posts kicking around. Yesterday's game was meaningless as was the game last week and the week before.

I think we are in decent shape. I'm saying nothing more
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:31 - Apr 24 with 2110 viewshitman35

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:16 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Don't be a cnt. That's basically the only rule. That and linking to triblafootball and other clickbait websites. You've already breached it loads, but it's the weekend and I'm feeling benevolent.

hahahaha love the fact that a mod typed kant. this is so refreshing.

feel like i have been gagged for the past two years elsewhere. liberation at farking last.

did not know that linking to another board was outlawed. wont do that again mate. just feeling my way around here at the moment so and greatful for the patiants that you have shown.

totally understand tribalfootball, you gotta throw htc into that an all, farking gash site with bollox rumours.

i noticed that my thread was removed, probably for giving digs to another site, would it be ok to request a newbee to come join us on this fine vessle without mention to any particular site?

nice to farking meet you btw, qprdave.............. you should have invited me earlier
is it ok to request a poster or two to join on here
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 21:42 - Apr 24 with 2013 viewsconnell10

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 19:07 - Apr 24 by hitman35

we go back a long way don't we bowles.

Listen, i'm not going unless clive asks me to or a mod decides this board does not need a poster to generate traffic.
I have no hard feelings with you from the past, just trying to find a place where i can have my say and not be censored for it.
Still not made up my mind if this is that place, only time will tell.

yep aint it funny how you just wind people up, anyway give ya enough rope........

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:41 - Apr 24 with 1905 viewsCiderwithRsie

"The first rule of LFW is: don't be a c*nt. The second rule of LFW is: don't be a c*nt. The third rule is: don't post links to Tribalfootball"

That's right up there with "sh*t but local" as a T-shirt slogan.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:49 - Apr 24 with 1892 viewsCiderwithRsie

In other news.... quite pleased to read that we might be looking to strengthen the squad with a few younger players; maybe there's a few quid down the back of the sofa after all. And maybe a few players "looking to run down their careers" (can't think who he means) will be off to the knackers yard.

It would be nice if Clint Hill could spend next season inspiring and coaching some youngsters rather than having to do his annual impersonation of the US cavalry in the final reel.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:57 - Apr 24 with 1811 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 12:21 - Apr 24 by terryb

Well QPRDave,

Yes, lets not look at players in there early 20's. They are much too young & inexperienced.

Tell you what. How about we sign older, experienced, expensive ones instead tghat are nearing the end of their career. What could possibly go wrong with a policy like that?

Yes that's exactly what I posted wasn't it?

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:58 - Apr 24 with 1809 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 13:52 - Apr 24 by Rangersw12

First of all we need to get rid of Caulker , Fer and Sandro before we can look to rebuild properly

If they hang around till end of transfer window it will be a similar season to this season

Like it or not we can't just spunk loads of money on players as we have to comply with FFP

yeah agree with that w12, good post mate
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 1801 viewseghamranger

If we are going to mention names I would like to put a cheeky bid in for Matt Taylor at Bristol rovers or the striker for Oxford who won player of the league recently. I think keepers we are ok for as well as defenders. Need a couple of midfielders in and a striker. Will be saving a fortune when Green, Traore, Hoillet, Diakite, Henry, Fer, Sandro and hopefully Phillips and caulker are off the wage bill.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:07 - Apr 24 with 1790 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 20:24 - Apr 24 by YorkRanger

Some sad posts kicking around. Yesterday's game was meaningless as was the game last week and the week before.

I think we are in decent shape. I'm saying nothing more

yeah fair point that york....I ain't too upset we didn't win saturday, the end of season can't come quick enough
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:14 - Apr 24 with 1779 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 23:02 - Apr 24 by eghamranger

If we are going to mention names I would like to put a cheeky bid in for Matt Taylor at Bristol rovers or the striker for Oxford who won player of the league recently. I think keepers we are ok for as well as defenders. Need a couple of midfielders in and a striker. Will be saving a fortune when Green, Traore, Hoillet, Diakite, Henry, Fer, Sandro and hopefully Phillips and caulker are off the wage bill.

Yeah the Bristol player is top scorer in the division I heard on tv.

And yes we will save money with the out of contract players leaving, quite a big chunk too i should imagine.
Roofe I think is the player you must be thinking of
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 09:01 - Apr 25 with 1661 viewsterryb

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 22:57 - Apr 24 by QPRDave

Yes that's exactly what I posted wasn't it?

Yes, I will bite! Sorry everyone.

Well, it was certainly my interpretation of your post!

You stated that you hoped he was going to aim for signing more that players in their early 20's.

Please inform us then what you were alluding to.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 09:57 - Apr 25 with 1606 viewssimmo

It’s amusing to see the criticism that comes from the club talking about concentrating on young, hungry players from lower leagues or cast offs from Premiership academies. Maybe I am misremembering but wasn’t that exactly what we all wanted when we were suffering the Bosingwas and SWP’s of this world? Do we not constantly reference other clubs doing the same with people like Callum Wilson, Andre Gray, Kieran Trippier, George Thorne, Aaron Cresswell, Adam Forshaw, Tarkowski, Wells, Bolasie, etc?

I assume people realise that our current POTY elect is a young player from a Premier League academy, or that the best young player in the country at the moment was bought from League 1 last summer? Some fans have deserved the last few years, but some of us deserve something else and I am really pleased with Les, Hoos & JFH and hope they continue to back up what they say and don't get too disheartened by the remedial weapons on the internet.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 10:04 - Apr 25 with 1596 viewsPinnerPaul

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 14:19 - Apr 24 by Dorse

All fair points. There are players out there in the lower leagues that have the talent to push on. The obvious examples are Dele Alli, Charlie Austin and Jamie Vardy. We've just brought in two keepers who look outstanding and we may well see Washington and El Khayati become first choice next season.

Green, Diakite, Traore and Hoilett will all be gone leaving just Fer, Sandro (who looks like he's going to end up at WBA) and Caulker (who'll probably be back in the side as I can't see anyone paying actual money for him at the moment).

I think we've got some decent options in the squad in Kpekawa, Furlong and Petrasso but we need to think hard about the midfield.

You forgot probably our best "prospect" Dorse - Robinson - who if he can get over his injury 100%, will be quite a player for us I think.
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 10:08 - Apr 25 with 1592 viewsPinnerPaul

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 16:00 - Apr 24 by WeaverQPR

Jimmy will get whatever Les gives him.

You clearly didn't read the programme on Saturday Weaver - recruitment policy and how it all works was in there.

Days of manager deciding transfers on his own ended about 20 years ago I thought!
Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 18:08 - Apr 25 with 1439 viewsQPRDave

Jimmy on the type of player he wants next season on 09:01 - Apr 25 by terryb

Yes, I will bite! Sorry everyone.

Well, it was certainly my interpretation of your post!

You stated that you hoped he was going to aim for signing more that players in their early 20's.

Please inform us then what you were alluding to.

Terry there are a small bunch of posters on here, that no matter what I post will sneer, & criticise, simply because it was me. All I'm asking is don't just follow the crowd because they do it.
I haven't any axe to grind with you nor am I looking to row with you.
I like to post things that doesn't necessary go with the "flock" that's all. Post another side to the argument, get debate going, instead of everyone just nodding away like the Churchill dog and agreeing. Ok?

Now all I was suggesting with my post is, I hope he's looking for talent as well as youth.
My point being it's all well and good getting younger players but they also need to be able to perform at this level.
Now I can almost hear my posse of detractors, or if you like bullies scratching away at their keyboards as they read this, waiting to pile in with
"well that's obvious init" sort of statements.
But as with all ages of players there are some at one level and some at another, and on here all that seems to be called for is lets go to div 2 and sign a young player.
Well you know as well as I do that ain't gonna work.
Ok now don't apologise to anyone terry, just for talking to me, be your own man, some don't like it, but hey what can they do?
[Post edited 25 Apr 2016 18:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024