Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ms Wood for First Minister 09:13 - May 12 with 7364 viewstrampie

Parties that are backing Leanne Wood for First Minister achieved approximately 57% of the vote compared to parties backing Carwyn Jones for First Minister who only got approximately 43% of the vote.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ms Wood for First Minister on 16:46 - May 12 with 1592 viewstrampie

Nathan Gill the UKIP leader in Wales has reportedly been in talks with Labour, Mark Reckless has apparently been talking about what they want from Labour, Labour supporters have gone quiet on the net the last few hours, lol, Labour have 29 seats yet they are in discussions with UKIP , surely there is no need in Labours case ?

If two Kippers voted for Carwyn and the other 5 voted for Leanne, who does Kirsty No Mates then vote for ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Ms Wood for First Minister on 16:56 - May 12 with 1579 viewsblueytheblue

#plaidlied

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:25 - May 12 with 1552 viewstrampie

Don't go for too many demands Leanne, as the Red Tories are the biggest party but go for some big ones.

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:25 - May 12 with 1552 viewsacejack3065

Ms Wood for First Minister on 16:30 - May 12 by trampie

Kirsty No Mates currently the difference between Leanne Wood being first minister and Carwyn Jones having time to court UKIP to try and retain that title.

Kirsty was the only thing between Labour and a Plaid/UKIP/Tory administration. You can't be that stupid not to see that and immediately throw the UKIP slur at labour in the same sentence.

I can't believe you think Leanne Wood has any legitimacy to become first minister either. That speaks volumes about your total delusion and lack of self awareness.
Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:31 - May 12 with 1536 viewsnice_to_michu

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:25 - May 12 by trampie

Don't go for too many demands Leanne, as the Red Tories are the biggest party but go for some big ones.

At 17:22, on a different thread, you said the following:

- "Take them for as much as you can Leanne girl, playing a blinder so far fair play"

Literally three minutes later, at 17:55, on this thread you said:

- "Don't go for too many demands Leanne, as the Red Tories are the biggest party but go for some big ones"

At least your flip-flopping is consistent with Leanne Wood's.....
[Post edited 12 May 2016 17:32]
Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:35 - May 12 with 1534 viewstrampie

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:25 - May 12 by acejack3065

Kirsty was the only thing between Labour and a Plaid/UKIP/Tory administration. You can't be that stupid not to see that and immediately throw the UKIP slur at labour in the same sentence.

I can't believe you think Leanne Wood has any legitimacy to become first minister either. That speaks volumes about your total delusion and lack of self awareness.

Kirsty supported Clegg and her parties coalition with the Conservative party in Westminster.

Kirsty supported somebody for FM who's party only won 8% of the vote in her constituency and a party that had nowhere near the amount of votes that the parties that supported Leanne Wood for First Minister had.

Kirsty No Mates was looking out for herself.

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:39 - May 12 with 1532 viewsKilkennyjack

Ms Wood for First Minister on 11:57 - May 12 by father_jack

probably agrees on burning english holiday homes too.

i still want to know who foot the bill when ol leanne jaunted off to scotland for the indy ref.

and Carwyn whilst we are at it. Up there supporting the union see, or is that different ?

Beware of the Risen People

Ms Wood for First Minister on 18:51 - May 12 with 1492 viewstrampie

Excellent interview on tonight's news by Ms Wood.

Login to get fewer ads

Ms Wood for First Minister on 19:55 - May 12 with 1470 viewslondonlisa2001

Ms Wood for First Minister on 18:51 - May 12 by trampie

Excellent interview on tonight's news by Ms Wood.

Did she have Neil Hamilton's hand up her ar*e?
Ms Wood for First Minister on 20:20 - May 12 with 1447 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne would make a better FM than boring old Carwyn.
Rarely has male, pale, and stale been more appropriate. 17 years ?

My prediction is that old Carwyn will accept ukip support to become FM - maybe.... pot, kettle, black ?

Ms Wood for First Minister on 21:03 - May 12 with 1424 viewsJackistentialist

Whatever happens, seeing Carwyn Jones cry is the greatest thing devolution has brought to me.
Ms Wood for First Minister on 21:16 - May 12 with 1412 viewsKilkennyjack

Ms Wood for First Minister on 21:03 - May 12 by Jackistentialist

Whatever happens, seeing Carwyn Jones cry is the greatest thing devolution has brought to me.

I know, and a grown man mind ....ffs

Ms Wood for First Minister on 21:25 - May 12 with 1397 viewstrampie

Ms Wood for First Minister on 21:03 - May 12 by Jackistentialist

Carwyn was reduced to tears when he did not win the FM vote, with somebody so emotional in charge of the Red Tories anything is possible.

Ms Wood for First Minister on 22:51 - May 12 with 1357 viewsnice_to_michu

You guys are truly pathetic.

Like, it's all fun and games to make jest that Carwyn Jones was crying, but you guys actually believe that, which is just sad.
[Post edited 12 May 2016 22:51]
Ms Wood for First Minister on 22:56 - May 12 with 1349 viewstrampie

Carwyn is nothing but a blubbering Red Tory.

Ms Wood for First Minister on 02:28 - May 13 with 1302 viewsLoyal

She will obviously make a decent breast of it, the people of Wales should be happy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ms Wood for First Minister on 06:55 - May 13 with 1281 viewsKilkennyjack

Ms Wood for First Minister on 22:51 - May 12 by nice_to_michu

You guys are truly pathetic.

Like, it's all fun and games to make jest that Carwyn Jones was crying, but you guys actually believe that, which is just sad.
[Post edited 12 May 2016 22:51]

And you are like a six former who loses an argument in front of all his mates, and resorts to name calling. Grow up that man.

Ms Wood for First Minister on 08:31 - May 13 with 1254 viewsnice_to_michu

Ms Wood for First Minister on 06:55 - May 13 by Kilkennyjack

And you are like a six former who loses an argument in front of all his mates, and resorts to name calling. Grow up that man.

Love to know which part of the argument I lost....

Im not the one suggesting that Carwyn Jones was crying. Like, it actually baffles me that you believe that.

You called me out for name calling by calling me a "six former"", just let that sink in for a minute.
Ms Wood for First Minister on 08:40 - May 13 with 1250 viewsfather_jack

any video of him blubbing???

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Ms Wood for First Minister on 08:59 - May 13 with 1238 viewsnice_to_michu

Ms Wood for First Minister on 08:40 - May 13 by father_jack

any video of him blubbing???

https://amp.twimg.com/v/0f1f5192-60dd-483a-8084-0db979ac196e

Obviously it makes for a bad photo, but it's equally obvious he isn't crying.
[Post edited 13 May 2016 9:00]
Ms Wood for First Minister on 09:37 - May 13 with 1210 viewsyescomeon

UKIP and the Tories played a blinder here, hate to say it. Plaid set themselves up for the fall here. I can understand wanting to show Labour that without the majority they aren't going to get things their own way but surely they should have planned for this. UKIP and Torries are clearly backing Plaid to hurt them, no way their backing involved any deal, Plaid have just been outmanoeuvred.

Upthecity!

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:54 - May 13 with 1144 viewstrampie

Talks continuing over the weekend and on Monday between the Red Tories and Plaid, i'm sure Plaid will concede on the FM position but what concessions if any will Plaid be able to get from the neo cons ?
[Post edited 13 May 2016 17:55]

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:57 - May 13 with 1139 viewsnice_to_michu

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:54 - May 13 by trampie

Talks continuing over the weekend and on Monday between the Red Tories and Plaid, i'm sure Plaid will concede on the FM position but what concessions if any will Plaid be able to get from the neo cons ?

Oh, you mean Labour and PlaidKip.

Got it.
Ms Wood for First Minister on 18:07 - May 13 with 1129 viewsacejack3065

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:57 - May 13 by nice_to_michu

Oh, you mean Labour and PlaidKip.

Got it.

Can you remember the time Labour tried to coerce the Tories and UKIP into backing them as part of a failed bid to form a coalition?

Neither can I.
Ms Wood for First Minister on 18:09 - May 13 with 1126 viewslondonlisa2001

Ms Wood for First Minister on 17:54 - May 13 by trampie

The coffee machine in the Senedd will be labelled 'coffi'. And they'll spin it as a great victory to keep the idiots happy.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024