Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. 19:59 - May 14 with 3468 viewslifelong

Who's watching?
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 20:09 - May 14 with 1955 viewsblueytheblue

Me me me me me

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 20:39 - May 14 with 1924 viewsblueytheblue

If that Israeli song doesn't win, it's a travesty.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 20:41 - May 14 with 1918 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusted there was no minutes silence for Terry Wogan
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 20:48 - May 14 with 1908 viewsblueytheblue

Eurovision hated him for mocking it.

If there's some kind of tribute, it would be in the middle of the contest.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 20:59 - May 14 with 1881 viewsjackal

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 20:41 - May 14 by dickythorpe

Disgusted there was no minutes silence for Terry Wogan

It would improve the programme if they were silent throughout.
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:08 - May 14 with 1868 viewsblueytheblue

Israel, Australia the best for me so far.

And Cyprus coz that's a decent rock song.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:10 - May 14 with 1861 viewsMrSwerve

Australia were good.

Serious question, if they win it, is it hosted in Australia?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:12 - May 14 with 1855 viewsblueytheblue

Correct.

Eurovision entry is open to all nations with a broadcaster either a member of the European Broadcasting Union or an associate member. The EBU provides common broadcasting rights for things like Eurovision but also access the news, sport etc.

Tunisia, Morocco etc are eligible to enter but refuse to do so. China can also enter, from memory.

Each member or associate member broadcaster holding the rights to Eurovision coverage are invited to submit an entrant.

Login to get fewer ads

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:46 - May 14 with 1809 viewsblueytheblue

The Georgian one reminds me of Muse... to a degree...

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:48 - May 14 with 1801 viewsAquinas

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:46 - May 14 by blueytheblue

The Georgian one reminds me of Muse... to a degree...

What an insult.. I thought the Georgian lot were alright. I've just put a fiver on them to finish in the top 10 @ 14/1.
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:50 - May 14 with 1797 viewssketty_jack

Austria for me. I don't need to hear the song
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:50 - May 14 with 1796 viewslifelong

I fell asleep after Azerbaijan, what's happened?
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:52 - May 14 with 1792 viewsblueytheblue

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:50 - May 14 by lifelong

I fell asleep after Azerbaijan, what's happened?

You've missed the two best songs, Israel and Australia.

UK up next.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:55 - May 14 with 1784 viewsblueytheblue

Joe is from Wales. Jake from England.

Jake has the unfortunate surname of... Shakeshaft

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 22:16 - May 14 with 1750 viewsblueytheblue

F*** me an Yngwie Malmsteen sighting in that video...

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:37 - May 14 with 1672 viewsLoyal

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 21:52 - May 14 by blueytheblue

You've missed the two best songs, Israel and Australia.

UK up next.

Best ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:40 - May 14 with 1670 viewsblueytheblue

The voting system worked well - showed the disparity between what music professionals rate and what the plebs like.

Professionals hated the Polish entry, public loved it. Go figure. Goes to show the political voting comes from the public.

Gutted for Australia but the public votes for Ukraine were a big f*** you to Putin.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:45 - May 14 with 1655 viewsLoyal

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:40 - May 14 by blueytheblue

The voting system worked well - showed the disparity between what music professionals rate and what the plebs like.

Professionals hated the Polish entry, public loved it. Go figure. Goes to show the political voting comes from the public.

Gutted for Australia but the public votes for Ukraine were a big f*** you to Putin.

You have mentioned music and Eurovision in the same post. I'm confused.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:46 - May 14 with 1655 viewsblueytheblue

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:45 - May 14 by Loyal

You have mentioned music and Eurovision in the same post. I'm confused.

There were some very good songs in there. A few examples of quality amongst the usual dross.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:48 - May 14 with 1649 viewsshandyjack

i thought the Ukraine song was dreadful. Loved the Poland and Cyprus efforts but Netherlands was hands down my favourite tune

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:51 - May 14 with 1644 viewsblueytheblue

Australia were absolutely robbed. The Israel song was pretty good. Liked the Georgia and Cyprus entries. Rest was pretty meh.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:59 - May 14 with 1630 viewscontroversial_jack

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 23:40 - May 14 by blueytheblue

I'm sure Putin will lose a lot of sleep over it
The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 00:03 - May 15 with 1622 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ukraine saves Europe. Why not just make it a world song contest seeing as half of Asia, the Middle East and Australia are already eligible?

Poll: Tory leader

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 00:09 - May 15 with 1605 viewsblueytheblue

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 00:03 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

Ukraine saves Europe. Why not just make it a world song contest seeing as half of Asia, the Middle East and Australia are already eligible?

It's open to members and associate members of the EBU. They won't change the title.

Make it a world event and it's chaos. What if 200 nations enter, will be logistical nightmare... the number right now is just about manageable.

The poor public vote for an ok UK song shows #Brexit is the way to go tbh.

The Eurovision Song Contest Thread. on 00:12 - May 15 with 1600 viewsLord_Bony

A very good show this year and a great Swedish production.

Ukraine entry was dreary let's be honest,but it obviously struck a chord with pre menstrual women across Europe.

My favourite was the country n western song by the Netherlands.

Still don't get why we allow Azerbaijani, Israelis and Australians to participate in a European competition.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024