Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we are up against... 23:16 - May 19 with 2923 viewsBig_Phil

Up in London Town as I always am Mon-Thurs before coming back to gods country tomorrow, I got invited to dinner tonight with Karen Brady with about 15 others (but don't let that get in the way of a good story).....

Anyway, got introduced and she was actually very friendly and was very complementary of The Swans and our support (I couldn't resist bringing up our result)...carried on talking and I asked her what the WHU transfer kitty was in the summer.

I didn't expect an answer but straight out she said £50M which includes doing what needs to be done to keep players (Payet?)

Makes you think....
What we are up against... on 23:37 - May 19 with 2864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I've heard she's very friendly

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What we are up against... on 23:38 - May 19 with 2859 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What we are up against... on 23:37 - May 19 by Brynmill_Jack

And one not to fear going up against

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What we are up against... on 05:59 - May 20 with 2714 viewsLoyal

What we are up against... on 23:37 - May 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I am Paul Peschisolido.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What we are up against... on 08:46 - May 20 with 2536 viewsChief

What we are up against... on 05:59 - May 20 by Loyal

I am Paul Peschisolido.

And Geoff Horsfield.....

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

What we are up against... on 08:52 - May 20 with 2517 viewsLoyal

What we are up against... on 08:46 - May 20 by Chief

And Geoff Horsfield.....

She likes ugly men, I'm off to that London with me wan k mags.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

What we are up against... on 08:59 - May 20 with 2490 viewsraynor94

With respect to the op, Sullivan had said weeks ago they had a 50 million budget, so Karen really wasn't opening her heart up to you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What we are up against... on 10:08 - May 20 with 2364 viewsDewi1jack

And ours will be about £15 million, spending it on injured Crapduff players and the likes of Fuggin Hoilett on a free.

I promise to be back on pure optimism when the season starts.
Mid table finish and the FA Cupppahhhh in the cabinet is my prediction now.
Start of the season it'll be 6th challenging for 4th and the double!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What we are up against... on 12:27 - May 20 with 2274 viewsmonmouth

When will people realise it's not what you spend that matters but what you buy and how you build a team. Watford spent net 43 million last season. Jealous much? Bournemouth 39m, WBA 28m, Newcastle 80m.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

What we are up against... on 13:07 - May 20 with 2183 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What we are up against... on 12:27 - May 20 by monmouth

When will people realise it's not what you spend that matters but what you buy and how you build a team. Watford spent net 43 million last season. Jealous much? Bournemouth 39m, WBA 28m, Newcastle 80m.

True.

We weren't very clever ourselves spending over £16M on Tabanou, Eder and Paloschi last season. We have very little to show for that outlay. Hopefully Paloschi will be better for his experience so far and will kick on next season and fulfil the promise that he showed on occasions.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What we are up against... on 13:11 - May 20 with 2170 viewsmonmouth

What we are up against... on 13:07 - May 20 by Joe_bradshaw

True.

We weren't very clever ourselves spending over £16M on Tabanou, Eder and Paloschi last season. We have very little to show for that outlay. Hopefully Paloschi will be better for his experience so far and will kick on next season and fulfil the promise that he showed on occasions.

The paloschi we saw against Chelsea would be a serious asset to us. I think he knows where the net is too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What we are up against... on 13:25 - May 20 with 2127 viewsLoyal

What we are up against... on 08:59 - May 20 by raynor94

With respect to the op, Sullivan had said weeks ago they had a 50 million budget, so Karen really wasn't opening her heart up to you

Is that what it's called up in the smoke ....

What we are up against... on 14:19 - May 20 with 2045 viewsJJJack

True story that I forgot to mention but my old flat mate from Uni is in event planning/management (doing Wembley this weekend). He was at the West Ham End of Season bash on the THURSDAY night before they played us. He texted me on the day of the game and said "you'll win today mate, ive put a tenner on you as their players were mainly steaming well into the early hours on Friday morning and Brady was trying to stop them drinking any more and calm them down but to no avail."
I assumed he was exaggerating but you do wonder how physically right they were come the match.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024