Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Brexit marches 19:30 - Jul 2 with 10477 viewsHighjack

What's the point? Keeps rent-a-mob in business I suppose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anti Brexit marches on 19:36 - Jul 2 with 3483 viewsDarran

It's a protest against democracy.

The lefties are all for democracy .... when the vote goes the way they want.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anti Brexit marches on 19:37 - Jul 2 with 3494 viewsDafyddHuw

You mean people shouldn't express an opinion?

Holy shit, this Brexit thing is even more serious than I thought!
Anti Brexit marches on 19:52 - Jul 2 with 3467 viewsMurph75

People tend to get a little upset when they get told lies.
Anti Brexit marches on 19:58 - Jul 2 with 3455 viewsJack_Meoff

Anti Brexit marches on 19:52 - Jul 2 by Murph75

Any bulb that listens to the likes of Gove, Farage and Johnson deserves everything that comes to them.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anti Brexit marches on 20:06 - Jul 2 with 3439 viewsFlashberryjack

Anti Brexit marches on 19:52 - Jul 2 by Murph75

Wow! politicians telling lies, never been done before.
Lies/untruths came from both sides.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anti Brexit marches on 20:06 - Jul 2 with 3423 viewsDarran

Anti Brexit marches on 19:37 - Jul 2 by DafyddHuw

You mean people shouldn't express an opinion?

Holy shit, this Brexit thing is even more serious than I thought!

It's not expressing an opinion though Daf they're protesting to get a democratic vote overturned.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anti Brexit marches on 20:06 - Jul 2 with 3435 viewsMurph75

Anti Brexit marches on 19:58 - Jul 2 by Jack_Meoff

Any bulb that listens to the likes of Gove, Farage and Johnson deserves everything that comes to them.

Completely agree. Unfortunately 52% of the country fall in to that bulb category.
Anti Brexit marches on 20:09 - Jul 2 with 3421 viewsHighjack

Anti Brexit marches on 19:58 - Jul 2 by Jack_Meoff

What about those who didn't listen to them and formed their own opinion which way to vote?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Anti Brexit marches on 20:13 - Jul 2 with 3412 viewsMurph75

Anti Brexit marches on 20:09 - Jul 2 by Highjack

What about those who didn't listen to them and formed their own opinion which way to vote?

They're still complete and utter bulbs. That's become abundantly clear since the events of the week before last.
Anti Brexit marches on 20:13 - Jul 2 with 3412 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/jarvis-cocker-and-bob-geldof-address-30000-at-m

Jarvis Cocker and Bob Geldof have spoken!

Argus!

Anti Brexit marches on 20:14 - Jul 2 with 3405 viewsJack_Meoff

Anti Brexit marches on 20:09 - Jul 2 by Highjack

They're exempted from my comment, because they didn't listen to the disingenuous bellwhiffs mentioned. My comment was about people who believe the likes of them rather than those who voted out.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2016 20:15]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anti Brexit marches on 20:14 - Jul 2 with 3403 viewsWingstandwood

Forgot to add why has Beckham and Bono been so silent? There some self publicity to be grabbed mun!"

Argus!

Anti Brexit marches (n/t) on 20:16 - Jul 2 with 3391 viewsJack_Meoff

[Post edited 2 Jul 2016 20:30]

Anti Brexit marches on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 3380 viewssherpajacob

Anti Brexit marches on 20:06 - Jul 2 by Flashberryjack

Wow! politicians telling lies, never been done before.
Lies/untruths came from both sides.

Referendum should therefore be void. If both sides so blatantly lied, how can any result be trusted.

We have a long standing tradition of parliamentary democracy.
Parliament have not yet invoked article 50. We must respect their democratic decision if they decide not to.

The argument that brexits lies were ok because remain lied as well is morally bankrupt and indefensible.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anti Brexit marches on 20:23 - Jul 2 with 3374 viewsItchySphincter

Anti Brexit marches on 20:06 - Jul 2 by Darran

It's not expressing an opinion though Daf they're protesting to get a democratic vote overturned.

Well that obviously shouldn't happen but people's right to protest is a good thing. Letting it pass with a whimper would be worse.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anti Brexit marches on 20:24 - Jul 2 with 3368 viewsFlashberryjack

Anti Brexit marches on 20:06 - Jul 2 by Murph75

Completely agree. Unfortunately 52% of the country fall in to that bulb category.

What is it with you lot with name calling, Racist, xenophobic, knuckle draggers, great unwashed, dullards to name but a few, and now "bulb".

I was a Euro sceptic before the referendum, as were many many others, the stay campaigners failed to convince me otherwise, so I voted accordingly, as did the majority of the UK in a democratic ballot, I'll refrain from name calling, but would respectfully suggest that some people should look into a mirror before resorting to name calling.

Hello

Anti Brexit marches on 20:30 - Jul 2 with 3350 viewsorion3016

Hopefully parliament block the exit before we implode. The lies about immigration won on the day and now the leaders of the leave campaign have been left wanting without any idea on how to now lead our country

Be over there now after

Anti Brexit marches on 20:33 - Jul 2 with 3338 viewsHighjack

Anti Brexit marches on 20:14 - Jul 2 by Jack_Meoff

They're exempted from my comment, because they didn't listen to the disingenuous bellwhiffs mentioned. My comment was about people who believe the likes of them rather than those who voted out.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2016 20:15]

What about those who believed Cameron, osbourne, geldof and the biggest cwnt of them all: Tony Blair?

Anti Brexit marches on 20:34 - Jul 2 with 3336 viewsJack_Meoff

Anti Brexit marches on 20:30 - Jul 2 by orion3016

Hopefully parliament block the exit before we implode. The lies about immigration won on the day and now the leaders of the leave campaign have been left wanting without any idea on how to now lead our country

Them blocking the exit would be an admittance that democracy is a farce though surely?

Anti Brexit marches on 20:35 - Jul 2 with 3331 viewsSwanzay

It was funny to see some of the interviews with people who had clearly not taken an interest in politics before, say that there will be 2nd referendum.

They clearly are clinging onto the edge of delusion!
Anti Brexit marches on 20:36 - Jul 2 with 3329 viewsHighjack

Anti Brexit marches on 20:34 - Jul 2 by Jack_Meoff

Them blocking the exit would be an admittance that democracy is a farce though surely?

If they block it then people in this country should never bother to vote ever again.

Anti Brexit marches on 20:37 - Jul 2 with 3322 viewsMurph75

Anti Brexit marches on 20:24 - Jul 2 by Flashberryjack

What is it with you lot with name calling, Racist, xenophobic, knuckle draggers, great unwashed, dullards to name but a few, and now "bulb".

I was a Euro sceptic before the referendum, as were many many others, the stay campaigners failed to convince me otherwise, so I voted accordingly, as did the majority of the UK in a democratic ballot, I'll refrain from name calling, but would respectfully suggest that some people should look into a mirror before resorting to name calling.

Because the vast majority of the 52% who voted out are racist, xenophobic, knuckle dragger's (your words).
Anti Brexit marches on 20:38 - Jul 2 with 3314 viewsJack_Meoff

Anti Brexit marches on 20:33 - Jul 2 by Highjack

What about those who believed Cameron, osbourne, geldof and the biggest cwnt of them all: Tony Blair?

I'm more than happy to extend the bulb bracket to encompass anyone who believes what any politician tells them

Edit: And Geldof
[Post edited 2 Jul 2016 20:39]

Anti Brexit marches on 20:38 - Jul 2 with 3311 viewsFlashberryjack

Anti Brexit marches on 20:37 - Jul 2 by Murph75

Because the vast majority of the 52% who voted out are racist, xenophobic, knuckle dragger's (your words).

I rest my case.

Hello

Anti Brexit marches on 20:39 - Jul 2 with 3310 viewsHighjack

Anti Brexit marches on 20:38 - Jul 2 by Jack_Meoff

I'm more than happy to extend the bulb bracket to encompass anyone who believes what any politician tells them

Edit: And Geldof
[Post edited 2 Jul 2016 20:39]

Then we are in complete agreement

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024