Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube 11:01 - Jul 3 with 14640 viewsDiscodroids

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:25 - Jul 3 with 3008 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:35 - Jul 3 with 2999 viewsBlackCrowe

[Post edited 3 Jul 2016 23:37]

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:49 - Jul 3 with 2981 viewsmarkrtid

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 00:20 - Jul 4 with 2968 viewsqprwpg

Twitter: @qprwpg

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 00:56 - Jul 4 with 2958 viewsqprwpg

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 01:07 - Jul 4 with 2956 viewsqprwpg

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 02:38 - Jul 4 with 2950 viewsFredManRave

Great thread Disco. Looking forward to Wokings posts...

[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 3:02]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 09:25 - Jul 4 with 2918 viewsderbyhoop

Anybody got anything more suggestive than this? How to get round censorship rules of the time?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 10:05 - Jul 4 with 2910 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Also features one of my favourite intro's ever

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 10:53 - Jul 4 with 2889 viewssimmo

Page 2 and nobody has put the car hire scene from Planes Trains and Automobiles up... Poor show.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 11:16 - Jul 4 with 2878 viewsbosh67

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 11:21 - Jul 4 with 2872 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 09:25 - Jul 4 by derbyhoop

Anybody got anything more suggestive than this? How to get round censorship rules of the time?

Not as suggestive. but smouldering!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 11:48 - Jul 4 with 2863 viewsMetallica_Hoop

[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 12:23]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 12:05 - Jul 4 with 2849 viewsEastR

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 12:54 - Jul 4 with 2813 viewsDiscodroids

the worst ever..

[Post edited 4 Jul 2016 12:56]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 13:41 - Jul 4 with 2551 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 16:30 - Jul 4 with 2523 viewsTHEBUSH

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 22:09 - Jul 4 with 2472 viewsqueensparker

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 14:27 - Jul 3 by Bluce_Ree

Was about to post this.

Me too! Outstanding from Hopper and Walken.

True Romance is a very under-rated film
Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:11 - Jul 4 with 2452 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:23 - Jul 4 with 2448 viewsqprwpg

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:35 - Jul 4 with 2440 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 00:43 - Jul 5 with 2425 viewsPeterHucker

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 23:11 - Jul 4 by TheBlob

came in here to post that scene from The Thing.
You can stick yer CGI up yer ass. The Thing is bloody brilliant.
Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 00:53 - Jul 5 with 2416 viewsMonkey_Roots

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 06:06 - Jul 5 with 2403 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

Post Your Favourite Film Scene(s) You Can find On you Tube on 07:58 - Jul 5 with 2384 viewsLblock

Maybe a bit obvious but I loved this film and Zulu but this was just the classiest opening to a film ever.
I'm no car buff but this is just pure silk

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024