Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? 19:34 - Jul 7 with 2863 viewsJackfath

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 668 viewsWxmJax

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:06 - Jul 7 by Jack_Kass

Games that will fill the PS up should be played there, like the England game qualifying game was 5 years ago. The rest should be played at alternative venues.

The game against the Irish will certainly pack it out, and should be played in the PS.

At the end of the day more money for the FAW should mean more money going into the grassroots, not that I trust them to actually do that, but the principle remains.

The thing is, how many of those 74,500 (80,000 ?) tickets would end up in Irish hands, same as the Scotland debacle at Anfield ?

I agree for maximising revenue but only if the team fancy it, Coleman saying today that they should stay at Cardiff Stadium.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:17 - Jul 8 with 642 viewsdobjack2

If the team want to play at legoland I would accept their view and watch games on the box.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 620 viewsmorningstar

The assembly should pay for another extension to CCS. I actually wouldn't be against this. It would be funny as fvck!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:07 - Jul 8 with 574 viewsploppy

My concern isn't the stadium so much - it's the pitch. When Wales last played internationals at the MS the pitch was shocking and didn't help Wales' new passing/possession style of football at all. I thought it was particularly bad during the Olympics. It may be better these days though (it's a hybrid isn't it?). And the atmosphere's fine if you've got a crowd of 80,000, but there were times when it looked pathetic. Personally I'd stay at the CCS, and forego the extra revenue. The players seem to enjoy playing at the CCS also and being a smaller ground seems to create a more intimidating atmosphere for the opposition.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:15 - Jul 8 with 566 viewsWxmJax

Why are we saying 80,000 ? It's not the CCFC

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:17 - Jul 8 with 563 viewsploppy

Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 21:15 - Jul 8 by WxmJax

Why are we saying 80,000 ? It's not the CCFC

Rounding up, innit. Sounds better.
Should Wales play their next qualifyng campaign at the Principality Stadium? on 23:44 - Jul 8 with 505 viewsVinnie

In a word,no.The manager does not want it,that's good enough for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024