Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien 12:36 - Aug 3 with 1724 viewsvincejack

I don't know whether it is possible to sell the shares. Saw this on facebook and some were saying that the trusts shares weren't monitory shares. If they are then it could make sense?

http://jackswan.co.uk/the-supporters-trust-should-cash-in-on-its-shares-and-sell
Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien on 22:29 - Aug 3 with 1488 viewsSwansNZ

JackSwan - don't bother reading any of that sh1t

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien on 22:33 - Aug 3 with 1462 viewsmorningstar

This could either way here. This post could be the last, or it go on and on and on and...well you know what i mean!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2016 22:34]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien on 22:35 - Aug 3 with 1446 viewsPTBaglanJack

as if the yanks will fork out £30m for absolutely nothing, no benefit to them, as you say!
Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien on 00:11 - Aug 4 with 1298 viewsKilkennyjack

If the Trust sold and then saved the money for a rainy day, this makes some sense.

If the club hits financial hardship in future, and the Trust shares become worth zip, then the ability of the Trust to step in and help is all but gone.

If the Trust feels it has little influence now then the above option works.

Of course the Trust could sell to anyone they wanted to.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2016 5:25]

Beware of the Risen People

Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien on 07:43 - Aug 4 with 1125 viewsjack247

Makes a good argument to me for the Trust to sell its shares to Levien on 22:35 - Aug 3 by PTBaglanJack

as if the yanks will fork out £30m for absolutely nothing, no benefit to them, as you say!

There would be an absolute benefit to them. They are here to increase the value of their stake and sell in a couple of years. If for arguments sake, their £100m investment becomes worth £150m, then by default they would have increased the trusts £30m to £45m? Whether they have the funds to do it is another thing.

Or am I missing something obvious?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024