Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... 09:04 - Sep 12 with 1218 viewsHeadmaster

Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded but they cannot carry on in the same bizarre fashion

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-resolve-

Some good points methinks, but we were playing against Chelsea after all. Here's my summary:

Poor first half, much better second half against a strong Chelsea team.

Fernandez needs dropping. Mawson for Southampton, please.

Taylor can shut the f*ck up. He's been rubbish for a while now.

We still have issues up front; Llorente is unconvincing. Baston hopefully will change this.

I admire Guidolin's gall in changing formation, and I think he was right to remove Taylor in first half.
Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 09:08 - Sep 12 with 1186 viewsMurph75

He was both brave and correct to make the change in formation and hook Taylor.

Any player should also be unhappy being hooked minutes before half time. If this had been any other player other than Taylor I doubt we'd be talking about it.
Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:26 - Sep 12 with 1025 viewsSwaneeRiver

Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 09:08 - Sep 12 by Murph75

He was both brave and correct to make the change in formation and hook Taylor.

Any player should also be unhappy being hooked minutes before half time. If this had been any other player other than Taylor I doubt we'd be talking about it.

Any other player than Taylor would not have reacted like a little girl.
Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:30 - Sep 12 with 1013 viewsraynor94

Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:26 - Sep 12 by SwaneeRiver

Any other player than Taylor would not have reacted like a little girl.

Sorry your talking rubbish, any player hooked before half time is going to throw a strip, especially when the manager has cocked up big time

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:32 - Sep 12 with 1004 viewsSwaneeRiver

Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:30 - Sep 12 by raynor94

Sorry your talking rubbish, any player hooked before half time is going to throw a strip, especially when the manager has cocked up big time

So Gylfi, our best player, gets pulled for the good of the team. Does he have a paddy ?
No
Any player reacting to their manager as Taylor did should be fined and dropped
Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:38 - Sep 12 with 982 viewsOldjack

11 of our men in the box for a corner is just asking for trouble ,we had no outlets and time and time again they scorned chances ,we mugged them big time and is was saddening to see us sitting so so deep for the majority of the game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:51 - Sep 12 with 945 viewsHumpty

Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 10:30 - Sep 12 by raynor94

Absolute bollocks.

I am not one of the slag Taylor off for everything he ever does types.

It was obvious that it was a much needed tactical change.

Taylor is allowed to be quietly pissed off but that type of public petulance is out of order.
Wathan's article - Swansea City's resolve is to be applauded .... on 11:13 - Sep 12 with 887 viewsRogueTrooper

Personally, I'm glad that Taylor was annoyed at being snubbed; however, he should have not made his feelings so obvious in the dugout where he was exposed to cameras. FG is entitled to make whatever tactical action decision he deems necessary to win a game (The manager is far more likely to get sacked than a player). I also think that FG was right to issue the on air apology, despite being in the right, he diffused the situation and offered a simple explanation for his actions. No one can deny that FG is a class act.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024