Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Speaks 13:44 - Sep 20 with 8931 viewshammy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37417048

Looks like he'll be back in the team tomorrow and let's hope he gets the team ticking !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Leon Speak on 20:42 - Sep 20 with 2035 viewsbonymine

Leon Speaks on 20:30 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If it wasn't take out of context , like I have read others say then I would be worried it was the end too. Very strange FG wasn't there though.

Absolutely Brynnie...
It doesn't surprise me that this has been the result of the absolute farce when ch g

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Leon Speaks on 20:46 - Sep 20 with 2026 viewsbonymine

Leon Speaks on 20:30 - Sep 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If it wasn't take out of context , like I have read others say then I would be worried it was the end too. Very strange FG wasn't there though.

Absolutely Brynnie...
It doesn't surprise me that this has been the result of the absolute farce we have endured at our club recently....

Whoever is not up for the fight can f*ck off !!!!

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Leon Speaks on 21:10 - Sep 20 with 1981 viewsSmellyplumz

Two points really, bizarre and unprofessional that Leon is out the front not the management team, secondly I think Leon will make a great manager when he retires.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leon Speaks on 21:17 - Sep 20 with 1971 viewsLeonisGod

Leon Speaks on 21:10 - Sep 20 by Smellyplumz

Two points really, bizarre and unprofessional that Leon is out the front not the management team, secondly I think Leon will make a great manager when he retires.

He might be making a manager in about 2 weeks if we lose to City and Liverpool.

Someone posted "is Leon going to be the new Garry Monk" earlier in this thread.

Stranger things have happened...
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 21:18]
Leon Speaks on 23:05 - Sep 20 with 1884 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leon Speaks on 21:17 - Sep 20 by LeonisGod

He might be making a manager in about 2 weeks if we lose to City and Liverpool.

Someone posted "is Leon going to be the new Garry Monk" earlier in this thread.

Stranger things have happened...
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 21:18]

If we are going to sack Frankie for losing to Man City and Liverpool then we may as well do it now because that is very likely scenario for more than half the division. They have to wait until we are over this tough run and the first team squad is settled both in manpower and tactics before the Royal order of the boot comes out. I would still say FG was the escaped goat if it happened but you are right. Stranger things have happened and it is the sort of move Huw would come out with. One of his big failings is he never learns from his mistakes.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leon Speaks on 06:42 - Sep 21 with 1823 viewsphact0rri

I watched the full version not the 1 minute highlight reel from wales online which is ridiculously bad..

I think that not much can be thought about Leon doing a cup press confrence, he is the captain. Ashley would do them from time to time on busy weeks. Though having Leon there it really did give one a sense of trust, and spirit at least for me. Honestly I liked his confrence as he tends to be pretty fortright comparatively. Agreeing how crap we were on sunday, and saying how things need to change, and 'back to basics' talk. I hope it was not just words for compassion but that we'll see this happening.

But over all I'm glad Leon came out and did this, to get another person's thoughts on the going ons at the club. Feeling a bit more optimistic to be fair.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Leon Speaks on 08:16 - Sep 21 with 1789 viewsmonmouth

Even fuller fuller fat version if you want to kill quarter of an hour.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leon Speaks on 09:50 - Sep 21 with 1739 viewsandypitt56

Leon Speaks on 06:42 - Sep 21 by phact0rri

I watched the full version not the 1 minute highlight reel from wales online which is ridiculously bad..

I think that not much can be thought about Leon doing a cup press confrence, he is the captain. Ashley would do them from time to time on busy weeks. Though having Leon there it really did give one a sense of trust, and spirit at least for me. Honestly I liked his confrence as he tends to be pretty fortright comparatively. Agreeing how crap we were on sunday, and saying how things need to change, and 'back to basics' talk. I hope it was not just words for compassion but that we'll see this happening.

But over all I'm glad Leon came out and did this, to get another person's thoughts on the going ons at the club. Feeling a bit more optimistic to be fair.

if memory recalls, Leon has done this a couple of times, perhaps im wrong in thinking but did he do when when curt was caretaker? Always seems to be put out there as a reassurance to the fans because they know he will tell it how it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Speaks on 11:13 - Sep 21 with 1706 viewsDafyddHuw

"We can talk about systems, but when you cross that line as a player it's up to you as an individual to perform."

Not if the players are under orders to pass it back if they ever cross the half way line.
Leon Speaks on 11:53 - Sep 21 with 1675 viewsMrSwerve

Leon Speaks on 14:24 - Sep 20 by Pegojack

The Don should never have apologized to Taylor.

He should have been told in no uncertain terms "I'm the boss, you are an employee, I'm the one who carries the can, not you, when things go wrong on the pitch, so I'll make the decisions, and you'll do as you're told and keep your mouth shut - or feck off".

I've been abroad with no internet - can someone summarise what happened with Guido/Taylor please?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Leon Speaks on 12:03 - Sep 21 with 1664 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leon Speaks on 11:13 - Sep 21 by DafyddHuw

"We can talk about systems, but when you cross that line as a player it's up to you as an individual to perform."

Not if the players are under orders to pass it back if they ever cross the half way line.

Oh yeah, you really believe any Manager is going to "order" his players to do that.
Or are you just taking being a WUM?
Leon Speaks on 17:11 - Sep 21 with 1588 viewsphact0rri

Leon Speaks on 09:50 - Sep 21 by andypitt56

if memory recalls, Leon has done this a couple of times, perhaps im wrong in thinking but did he do when when curt was caretaker? Always seems to be put out there as a reassurance to the fans because they know he will tell it how it is.

You are probaly right on this. I think he did do one during the Monk-sacking-- Curtis pick up. But alas I don't think I was watching many of the presser during that period.. as I was in panic mode :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Leon Speaks on 17:15 - Sep 21 with 1581 viewslondonlisa2001

Leon Speaks on 17:11 - Sep 21 by phact0rri

You are probaly right on this. I think he did do one during the Monk-sacking-- Curtis pick up. But alas I don't think I was watching many of the presser during that period.. as I was in panic mode :D

When there have been two games in a week, with a midweek cup game, the club captain has done a presser a few times - Ash did a couple from memory.

I imagine that Guidolin couldn't face the prospect of the increasingly hostile local press asking constant questions about form, discipline, formations, Neil Taylor, Ki and his own future on both a Tuesday and Thursday of the same week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024