Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock says 10:57 - Oct 7 with 8535 viewswhiterock

He is looking for promotion this season, but if not this season definitely next season

I'd be happy with that as long as they go down this season
Warnock says on 19:10 - Oct 11 with 1096 viewsScoobyDoo

Warnock says on 17:58 - Oct 11 by Oldjack

Do one ,dull boy
C;mon Drizzle

Touched a nerve Al?
Warnock says on 19:33 - Oct 11 with 1081 viewsdobjack2

Warnock says on 17:57 - Oct 11 by Glyn1

Different opinions eh. I don't measure the strength of my support for Swansea by how much I hate Cardiff - I may have done when we were in Cardiff's shadow but that was a long time ago. I'd certainly prefer to beat Cardiff twice a season than Leeds - and it would be better for the whole area if there were two PL teams here.

The fans are not separated by religion / skin colour / language / or social class so why take it too seriously.

How would it be better for "the whole area" if there were 2 premier league teams in South Wales? What do you define as the whole area?

I ask because I must have missed the benefits for this area when we were both in the premiership.
Warnock says on 19:35 - Oct 11 with 1081 viewsOldjack

Warnock says on 19:10 - Oct 11 by ScoobyDoo

Touched a nerve Al?

Never ,oi minge one of my mates is a Wednesday fan and has offered me a free ticket to watch Wednesday smarshhhhhhh your shower of shyte at legoland ,but i refused as decontamination takes far to long

C'mon Drizzle

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Warnock says on 20:17 - Oct 11 with 1061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Different opinions eh. I don't measure the strength of my support for Swansea by how much I hate Cardiff - I may have done when we were in Cardiff's shadow but that was a long time ago. I'd certainly prefer to beat Cardiff twice a season than Leeds - and it would be better for the whole area if there were two PL teams here.

The fans are not separated by religion / skin colour / language / or social class so why take it too seriously.

Niether are ours and Leeds mun
Never forget their bragging Glyn, and how hollow that all turned out to be.

Unfortunately Warnock will definitely see them into mid table. B*gger

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Warnock says on 20:36 - Oct 11 with 1049 viewsScoobyDoo

Warnock says on 19:35 - Oct 11 by Oldjack

Never ,oi minge one of my mates is a Wednesday fan and has offered me a free ticket to watch Wednesday smarshhhhhhh your shower of shyte at legoland ,but i refused as decontamination takes far to long

C'mon Drizzle

The second you said 'mates' i knew you were bull*******g . Anyway we've been used to the place being empty and to be honest i hope it stays that way rather than you turn up!
Warnock says on 21:05 - Oct 11 with 1017 viewsLoyal

When were the swans in cardiffs shadow ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Warnock says on 12:35 - Oct 12 with 943 viewsvetchonian

Warnock says on 21:05 - Oct 11 by Loyal

When were the swans in cardiffs shadow ?

arent we permenantly in the shadow of the sleeping or rather comatose giant of a club?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024