Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The team IMO 01:08 - Oct 15 with 5630 viewswhiterock

Mostly as U suspect but Tayls starts with Fedirico, ki on bench with Mike and Mawson 19th man

Bob's gone for experience
The team IMO on 14:10 - Oct 15 with 1212 viewsmax936

The team IMO on 13:56 - Oct 15 by Darran

I don't give a f*ck how we play as long as we get something and as for others wanting us to get yes I do believe that,they wanted us to get gubbed under Garry Monk so why should now be any different.
If we were to miraculously win today you won't see certain posters next week because they'll have nothing to moan about.

Mr Darran Prosser, this is a football forum, where people convey their thoughts concerns about Swansea City AFC, st the end of the day we all want the same thing.

Swansea to play well and continue its success story, you have yourself critisized the team the managers the board in the past yourself, it doesn't make you, myself or others any less of a fan.

For what its worth I can't see us getting anything today, but football games aren't won, drawn or lost on opinions so who knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The team IMO on 14:17 - Oct 15 with 1178 viewsDarran

The team IMO on 14:10 - Oct 15 by max936

Mr Darran Prosser, this is a football forum, where people convey their thoughts concerns about Swansea City AFC, st the end of the day we all want the same thing.

Swansea to play well and continue its success story, you have yourself critisized the team the managers the board in the past yourself, it doesn't make you, myself or others any less of a fan.

For what its worth I can't see us getting anything today, but football games aren't won, drawn or lost on opinions so who knows.

You can't be reading the same posts as me if you think we all want the same thing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The team IMO on 15:17 - Oct 15 with 1105 viewsGowerjack

The team IMO on 12:06 - Oct 15 by Shonky

When did we sign Fernando Federicez?

Why did we sign Fernando Federicez?

There I've fixed that for you.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The team IMO on 10:05 - Oct 16 with 1023 viewsKulusBeatFactory

so "our defence isnt the problem" - wtf ?

hoping bob has a plan - new dee-fence coach, apparently
The team IMO on 11:38 - Oct 16 with 994 viewsAl_Bundy

Our squad strongly resembles the QPR side that was in the prem a few seasons back.

Fearing the worst as it stands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024