Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One less scumbag......... 19:23 - Oct 28 with 5079 viewsSuddenLad

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1274735679263115&substory_index=0&id

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

One less scumbag......... on 18:09 - Nov 1 with 1266 views442Dale

One less scumbag......... on 16:57 - Nov 1 by PDIDDY

Love him? I see him now and again pre game that is all, football isn't my life so I find it quite funny how obsessed many on here are with Bury FC , went to pne v Newcastle last week, off to city v barca tonight gigg Saturday , eng v sco , bury sarfend then won't see a game until December, life's for living, I'm not allowed to come on here according to some tool who called me a Buffon but I won't let him bully me 😱😆

That's fine, if someone likes watching football and doesn't have enough affinity to a club to care too much what happens to them; all about the enjoyment I suppose.

If so, seeing someone at a game won't matter enough to mention. Especially when there's little interest in how he runs a football club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

One less scumbag......... on 18:19 - Nov 1 with 1242 viewsmoth5368

Love him? I see him now and again pre game that is all, football isn't my life so I find it quite funny how obsessed many on here are with Bury FC , went to pne v Newcastle last week, off to city v barca tonight gigg Saturday , eng v sco , bury sarfend then won't see a game until December, life's for living, I'm not allowed to come on here according to some tool who called me a Buffon but I won't let him bully me 😱😆

I called you a buffoon (not a Buffon nor a biffo come to that) because that's the opinion I've come to based on your posts. For example saying that according to me you're not allowed to come on here. Where did I say that you buffoon?
One less scumbag......... on 18:24 - Nov 1 with 1231 viewsmoth5368

Oh yeah, "bully", I presume that this time you're being tongue in cheek.
One less scumbag......... on 14:56 - Nov 2 with 1081 viewsPDIDDY

One less scumbag......... on 18:24 - Nov 1 by moth5368

Oh yeah, "bully", I presume that this time you're being tongue in cheek.

Stop picking on me

Gissa job

One less scumbag......... on 16:13 - Nov 2 with 1037 viewsAtThePeake

I'll be in the Green Man with a big Dale flag before the England v Scotland game Dids. Be nice to meet you for a pint. I'll be with plenty of nice lads (the kind that don't chuck coins at people.)

Tangled up in blue.

One less scumbag......... on 19:07 - Nov 2 with 959 viewsPDIDDY

One less scumbag......... on 16:13 - Nov 2 by AtThePeake

I'll be in the Green Man with a big Dale flag before the England v Scotland game Dids. Be nice to meet you for a pint. I'll be with plenty of nice lads (the kind that don't chuck coins at people.)

Setting off 12-15 train on Friday I think, staying ibis Nr Euston ,I'll have a pint with anyone,should see the reprobates I'm going with 😱

Gissa job

One less scumbag......... on 22:45 - Nov 2 with 885 viewsDaleiLama

One less scumbag......... on 19:07 - Nov 2 by PDIDDY

Setting off 12-15 train on Friday I think, staying ibis Nr Euston ,I'll have a pint with anyone,should see the reprobates I'm going with 😱

How will you recognise each other .......... maybe you could wear a poppy?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

One less scumbag......... on 07:26 - Nov 3 with 830 viewsPDIDDY

One less scumbag......... on 22:45 - Nov 2 by DaleiLama

How will you recognise each other .......... maybe you could wear a poppy?

Green flag, that's the target for the batteries and golf balls

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024