Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Resurrections Agenda 09:02 - Oct 30 with 10510 viewsDarran

Well it's quite obvious that he's oblivious to what was in The Trust statement from last week anyway,surely if he had read it he'd be 10 times more vociferous about the sellouts than the Trust considering what they've done to the club and Trust.

Summin not right here it's as if he's in cohorts with one of them simply to bring the Trust down.

As I said a couple of days ago anyone that doesn't see the Trust/Huw Cooze business as the lesser of two evils by a country mile must be the as thick as f*ck.

Not to be mentioning the other business considering he's been so critical of Dineen and Jenkins in the past.

Very strange,very strange indeed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:31 - Oct 30 with 1035 viewsNeathJack

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:21 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

It's about bringing more reality to debates.

Putting a name to a face and for that face not to hide behind multiple usernames bringing more and more deceit and lies to a debate

So you're saying this is just an internet persona of yours then and in person, you'd have a mature grown up debate?
The Resurrections Agenda on 12:32 - Oct 30 with 1032 viewsperchrockjack

Back in the old days, when Cwmdare ,Merthyr ,Porth and the valleys were full of Jesus Holy Spirit , me dad took my sister and me to my aunt in cwmbwrla to visit my grandad who had his dinner there. Two way family favourites was always on the wireless ...my grand dad loved Jean met ale...but my aunt hated it and Jim too so they used to fight ,physically . I d get all upset and tried to stop my sister from crying.

We went home upset and then even more so after we were sent to Sunday school. Wales was like that then, sometimes we d have a visiting preacher from somewhere like aberdare or Blaina and they always looked red faced, angry and bellicose beyond belief.

We d been to church and wondered why God was so lax in controlling the hate in people s hearts

Anyway, where was I ?

Chrissy. You re a constant reminder of how black life can be and I thank you for that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:48 - Oct 30 with 994 viewsStarsky

The Resurrections Agenda on 10:39 - Oct 30 by Murph75

Yet you've never had the balls to stand for election.

People in glass houses etc.

Oh shut up ffs

It's just the internet, init.

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:49 - Oct 30 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:48 - Oct 30 by Starsky

Oh shut up ffs

Made me chuckle.

Poll: Tory leader

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:49 - Oct 30 with 986 viewsStarsky

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:02 - Oct 30 by Murph75

Why don't you put yourself forward?

Give it a rest ffs

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:52 - Oct 30 with 981 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:31 - Oct 30 by NeathJack

So you're saying this is just an internet persona of yours then and in person, you'd have a mature grown up debate?

I'm saying I've got the courage of my convictions and am not sly, deceitful or disgusting as Darran and Jackfath are.

Has Phil got the guts to investigate their profiles? Murph, BigPhilG???

Has he???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:54 - Oct 30 with 972 viewsStarsky

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:21 - Oct 30 by JackUlation

The Resurrection - The second coming, certainly seems to be a link there.

I may be wrong apologies in advance if I am.

Nothing gets past you does it Sherlock?

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:54 - Oct 30 with 972 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:52 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

I'm saying I've got the courage of my convictions and am not sly, deceitful or disgusting as Darran and Jackfath are.

Has Phil got the guts to investigate their profiles? Murph, BigPhilG???

Has he???

Just for the record I've got one username you daft twàt.

Login to get fewer ads

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:58 - Oct 30 with 961 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:54 - Oct 30 by Darran

Just for the record I've got one username you daft twàt.

LIAR

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:59 - Oct 30 with 957 viewsblueytheblue

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:58 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

LIAR

Can you prove that bold claim?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:07 - Oct 30 with 940 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 11:44 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Let me ask you these...

What have you ever done to help the Swans in their current predicament? Did you see this coming and try to bring it to people's attention?

No?

Well why are you trying to shoot me down that did? Forget abuse or whatever else you want to bring into it to deflect the hard facts. Why?

Stop trying to deflect and stop answering your own questions with the answer that you want to give. It is not an adult way of behaving.

As I did not appreciate that the supporter director was also undertaking the SLO role and was being paid direct by the club I could not bring it to anyone's attention.

As far as a share sale goes I warned that after the first abortive attempt that there would be another.

I am not able to Stand for the trust board which is the real way to make a difference for several reasons the but I remember trying to get another poster by the name of T2C to Stand. I didn't agree with everything he said or the way he said it but I thought he would make a good watchdog and would ask questions if he saw anything that he felt wasn't right. Unfortunately that poster wasn't able to stand which I think was a pity as it has turned out.

I am not trying to shoot you down for asking awkward questions, every democratic organisation needs someone to do that. What I am questioning is your objectivity and what seems to be an anti trust crusade.

The anti trust crusade seems more important to you than anything else. That is why I think you have lost objectivity. Things that were wrong with the trust have been brought to light and safeguards put in place to prevent a repeat. Now is the time to concentrate on the selling shareholders and majority shareholders. If the trust board don't cut it then at election time members have options.

The only agenda I have is that we get the best for the supporters out of the mess we have been given. I hope we agree on that. Where we clearly differ is the best way of doing it.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:12]
The Resurrections Agenda on 13:11 - Oct 30 with 931 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:07 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

Stop trying to deflect and stop answering your own questions with the answer that you want to give. It is not an adult way of behaving.

As I did not appreciate that the supporter director was also undertaking the SLO role and was being paid direct by the club I could not bring it to anyone's attention.

As far as a share sale goes I warned that after the first abortive attempt that there would be another.

I am not able to Stand for the trust board which is the real way to make a difference for several reasons the but I remember trying to get another poster by the name of T2C to Stand. I didn't agree with everything he said or the way he said it but I thought he would make a good watchdog and would ask questions if he saw anything that he felt wasn't right. Unfortunately that poster wasn't able to stand which I think was a pity as it has turned out.

I am not trying to shoot you down for asking awkward questions, every democratic organisation needs someone to do that. What I am questioning is your objectivity and what seems to be an anti trust crusade.

The anti trust crusade seems more important to you than anything else. That is why I think you have lost objectivity. Things that were wrong with the trust have been brought to light and safeguards put in place to prevent a repeat. Now is the time to concentrate on the selling shareholders and majority shareholders. If the trust board don't cut it then at election time members have options.

The only agenda I have is that we get the best for the supporters out of the mess we have been given. I hope we agree on that. Where we clearly differ is the best way of doing it.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:12]

Are you Cattalus or whatever it was?

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:12 - Oct 30 with 927 viewscrix

i keep thinking to myself and chuckling at the somewhat bewildered faces of anyone just visiting this site for the first time. they must be thinking wtf!
i wonder if we could get a spot on Jeremy kyle
The Resurrections Agenda on 13:13 - Oct 30 with 923 viewspierre91

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:59 - Oct 30 by blueytheblue

Can you prove that bold claim?

...like a lot of SCFC fans I have both read and posted on both this board and Jim White's alternative.

Over the past several years "Chrissie", T2c, "the Ressurection" , and several others have been many of his usernames, unsurprisingly.

The Agenda is always the same.....- SCFC, the Board, the Trust..........there have been many and varied targets (including individual posters ) and all, that's ALL, are misguided and he is better informed.

Whilst there are issues within our Club that we need to resolve, to engage with an out-front internet troll (s) is not one of them.

Tarra.
The Resurrections Agenda on 13:18 - Oct 30 with 911 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:13 - Oct 30 by pierre91

...like a lot of SCFC fans I have both read and posted on both this board and Jim White's alternative.

Over the past several years "Chrissie", T2c, "the Ressurection" , and several others have been many of his usernames, unsurprisingly.

The Agenda is always the same.....- SCFC, the Board, the Trust..........there have been many and varied targets (including individual posters ) and all, that's ALL, are misguided and he is better informed.

Whilst there are issues within our Club that we need to resolve, to engage with an out-front internet troll (s) is not one of them.

Tarra.

A load of bullshit I'm afraid.

Who is Chrissie? Has that been a username? Certainly not by me.

Is there anyone still left on this message board who doesn't know that i was T2C and now this one cos the other is banned.

Does anyone think I have created usernames like Jackfath and Darran has?

I'm not that cowardly

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:19 - Oct 30 with 910 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:11 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Are you Cattalus or whatever it was?

It would have been interesting if I was because I am sure I have had more than one disagreement with that poster.

No I only have one user name and its got a 2 behind it because I f*cked up the other account and didn't want to come back on with a completely different name. I am not Spartacus or whoever.

I hope that you are joking because we would be descending into insanity if we were accusing each other of having more than one account.
The Resurrections Agenda on 13:20 - Oct 30 with 906 viewsDarran

The Resurrections Agenda on 12:58 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

LIAR

What are my others then?

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:22 - Oct 30 with 898 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:19 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

It would have been interesting if I was because I am sure I have had more than one disagreement with that poster.

No I only have one user name and its got a 2 behind it because I f*cked up the other account and didn't want to come back on with a completely different name. I am not Spartacus or whoever.

I hope that you are joking because we would be descending into insanity if we were accusing each other of having more than one account.

No worries but can you explain this bit to me, i don't understand what you mean?

""I am not able to Stand for the trust board which is the real way to make a difference for several reasons the but I remember trying to get another poster by the name of T2C to Stand. I didn't agree with everything he said or the way he said it but I thought he would make a good watchdog and would ask questions if he saw anything that he felt wasn't right. Unfortunately that poster wasn't able to stand which I think was a pity as it has turned out. """

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:45 - Oct 30 with 848 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:22 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

No worries but can you explain this bit to me, i don't understand what you mean?

""I am not able to Stand for the trust board which is the real way to make a difference for several reasons the but I remember trying to get another poster by the name of T2C to Stand. I didn't agree with everything he said or the way he said it but I thought he would make a good watchdog and would ask questions if he saw anything that he felt wasn't right. Unfortunately that poster wasn't able to stand which I think was a pity as it has turned out. """

No problem.

Putting things on social media is one thing. To be a real author of change you need to work on the inside of an organisation- I.e. Put yourself forward to the trust board. For family reasons that option was not open to me.

One of the posters active at that time was T2C and he was asking a lot of pointed questions. All well and good but to really make a difference someone like that needs to be on the trust board. I put that idea to him. Unfortunately that poster was also unable to stand which was a shame because I feel that issues would have come to the fore much earlier if you had been on the

The point being I couldn't stand but I could see someone that I thought could make a difference and tried to talk them into it. After what I have read this week I think you and T2C are one and the same and that it was a shame that you weren't able to put yourself forward to the trust board.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:50]
The Resurrections Agenda on 13:56 - Oct 30 with 828 viewsItchySphincter

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:20 - Oct 30 by Darran

What are my others then?

Lord Bonehead?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Resurrections Agenda on 14:01 - Oct 30 with 815 viewsWarwickHunt

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:56 - Oct 30 by ItchySphincter

Lord Bonehead?

Half an hour into one of his WWIII rants and the Yanks would probably hand over their shares and fück off home.

Worth a shot.
The Resurrections Agenda on 14:04 - Oct 30 with 799 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 13:45 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

No problem.

Putting things on social media is one thing. To be a real author of change you need to work on the inside of an organisation- I.e. Put yourself forward to the trust board. For family reasons that option was not open to me.

One of the posters active at that time was T2C and he was asking a lot of pointed questions. All well and good but to really make a difference someone like that needs to be on the trust board. I put that idea to him. Unfortunately that poster was also unable to stand which was a shame because I feel that issues would have come to the fore much earlier if you had been on the

The point being I couldn't stand but I could see someone that I thought could make a difference and tried to talk them into it. After what I have read this week I think you and T2C are one and the same and that it was a shame that you weren't able to put yourself forward to the trust board.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 13:50]

Jesus Christ I give up.

I'm not hiding behind this username you know and made it as obvious as I could I am T2C

And it makes me laugh that you couldn't join the Trust because of family but mine don't count?

I've also said I don't trust the people on board mainly because of their lies and deceit but also because of their connections to fan websites.

That's not something I want to be a part of.

I have said this over and over again though.

The Resurrections Agenda on 14:15 - Oct 30 with 772 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 14:04 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Jesus Christ I give up.

I'm not hiding behind this username you know and made it as obvious as I could I am T2C

And it makes me laugh that you couldn't join the Trust because of family but mine don't count?

I've also said I don't trust the people on board mainly because of their lies and deceit but also because of their connections to fan websites.

That's not something I want to be a part of.

I have said this over and over again though.

You've misunderstood me. In the current climate I don't want to accuse anyone of being someone else and it was a shame that you couldn't stand for family reasons either. Don't look for criticism where none was meant.

You asked me what I did - I made some posts, but felt to make a difference it needed someone on the board.i couldn't do it, thought you seemed a likely lad, but you couldn't do it either. Which was a shame as you would have been asking questions on the inside.

Hope that make it clear
The Resurrections Agenda on 14:21 - Oct 30 with 763 viewsTheResurrection

The Resurrections Agenda on 14:15 - Oct 30 by dobjack2

You've misunderstood me. In the current climate I don't want to accuse anyone of being someone else and it was a shame that you couldn't stand for family reasons either. Don't look for criticism where none was meant.

You asked me what I did - I made some posts, but felt to make a difference it needed someone on the board.i couldn't do it, thought you seemed a likely lad, but you couldn't do it either. Which was a shame as you would have been asking questions on the inside.

Hope that make it clear

I couldn't do it for another reason as well.

I was very friendly with Phil Slumber until around 2 years ago when these searching questions were being asked.

Then I was rounded on by a large number of Planet Swans posters and I reacted to this. I was then banned when others were not.

How can I then get involved and make a difference when the Chairman cast me, and others, away for the very reasons we're discussing this last week?

The Resurrections Agenda on 14:55 - Oct 30 with 690 viewsdobjack2

The Resurrections Agenda on 14:21 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

I couldn't do it for another reason as well.

I was very friendly with Phil Slumber until around 2 years ago when these searching questions were being asked.

Then I was rounded on by a large number of Planet Swans posters and I reacted to this. I was then banned when others were not.

How can I then get involved and make a difference when the Chairman cast me, and others, away for the very reasons we're discussing this last week?

As to the last point if your family circumstances have changed to enable you to stand I would have thought that was all the more reason to stand next time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024