Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think about Ian 'olly' Holloway returning 22:09 - Nov 12 with 8134 viewsthame_hoops

What do you think about Ian 'olly' Holloway returning on 12:24 - Dec 12 with 861 viewsR_from_afar

What do you think about Ian 'olly' Holloway returning on 14:36 - Dec 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

And then what ?

Isn't that the question!

Actually, you have given me an idea: If we discover that some football club somewhere has already bagged the motto "Sh1t but local" perhaps Rangers could go for "Now what?" I think that's "Quid nunc?" (literally "What now?") in Latin, for all you would be crest designers out there.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What do you think about Ian 'olly' Holloway returning on 12:38 - Dec 12 with 848 views2Thomas2Bowles

What do you think about Ian 'olly' Holloway returning on 12:24 - Dec 12 by R_from_afar

Isn't that the question!

Actually, you have given me an idea: If we discover that some football club somewhere has already bagged the motto "Sh1t but local" perhaps Rangers could go for "Now what?" I think that's "Quid nunc?" (literally "What now?") in Latin, for all you would be crest designers out there.

RFA

Yes that's the question, still waiting for the answer from whom I asked.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024