Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best American television series of all time... 02:47 - Jan 3 with 7120 viewsSwanjaxs

For me, being a Penlan boy, it's got to be McLeod starring Dennis Weaver ! That mofo didn't give a flying fùck! Cars and buses everywhere but McL would always remain cool as fùck giving it the big one on his pony whist retaining law and order .. Nobody messed with Big McL and his sheepskin coat #respect 🐴

This post has been edited by an administrator

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best American television series of all time... on 13:10 - Jan 4 with 862 viewsDyfnant

Best American television series of all time... on 09:30 - Jan 4 by Joe_bradshaw

When I was growing up American TV was stuff like the Beverly Hillbillies, The Munsters and the Addams Family, Bewitched and the Lucy show.

For me it's Hill Street Blues and Seinfeld.

Joe have you seen Curb your Enthusiasm, I thought it better than Seinfeld & I say that as a big fan of Jerry. Favourite episode

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Best American television series of all time... on 13:19 - Jan 4 with 854 viewsdickythorpe

Bonanza

Highway to Heaven

Little House on the Prairie

Gilligans Island
Best American television series of all time... on 13:22 - Jan 4 with 846 viewsBanosswan

Another vote for Police Squad

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Best American television series of all time... on 13:25 - Jan 4 with 845 viewsdickythorpe

Dempsey and Makepeace

Cagney and Lacey
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 13:27]
Best American television series of all time... on 08:30 - Jan 5 with 770 viewsDafyddHuw

Why American?

The Moomins were better than all the above.
Best American television series of all time... on 00:12 - Jan 6 with 683 viewsDavillin

Best American television series of all time... on 18:53 - Jan 3 by Lohengrin

*M.A.S.H (without the canned laughter)

* Northern Exposure

EDIT: Alias Smith and Jones from when I was a pup.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 18:54]

Thanks. I haven't thought of Northern Exposure in years! Great show deserves to be somewhere on this list.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024