Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BFSC says thanks 00:07 - Jan 8 with 2093 viewscuffy

Thanks Rochdale fans who came into our club the Barrow Football Supporters Club today we hope you enjoyed a few beers before and after the game.

Well played to your team, bossed it all over the pitch in my view.

Great day and you were all part of that, now the season moves on for us.

Best of luck in the next round I hope you get a top tie at home.

All the best in your quest for promotion, good team well organised and confident.....it is going to be your season.

Atb

Cuffy
BFSC says thanks on 00:11 - Jan 8 with 2066 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Gracious in defeat .........thanks
BFSC says thanks on 08:50 - Jan 8 with 1777 viewsjustanillusion

Thanks Cuffy for posting, really enjoyed the pre match build up and pints in your club, great venue with reasonable prices that makes Barrow a good 'away day' , all the best pal
BFSC says thanks on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 1542 viewsRosun

Cheers Cuffy. From the old fella, the two middle aged ones and young girl at the end of the match in your club.
Nice story of how it was built and at one time made more money than the football club!
Good to hear that you turned down corporate functions on the day of the match in order to accommodate 'Normal' fans. Nice touch and good luck for the future.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 15:29]
BFSC says thanks on 12:13 - Jan 8 with 1308 viewskirbys

Thanks Cuffy. As a Dale fan who could not get a Dale ticket I had to resort to buying a home spot to see the match then keep a fairly low profile. What was impressive was the reading of the tactics and respect for both sides in what was never going to be a game for the purist. dale had to be strong (possibly stronger than normal) in the face of Barrows airial and long ball style, but many fans around me could see that. Believe me dale were made to fight every inch of the way and could well have put Barrow to the sword if they had tried to match the midfielf route to goal.
It was a pleasure to see and hear the fans of Barrow getting behing their side and lets hope Cox can guide the side to a re-entry to the league soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024