Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful 23:32 - Feb 14 with 18873 viewstrampie

I noticed when viewing rival teams message boards after the Swans beat Leicester, that there was a thread about the disgraceful union jack in the Swansea end, they were claiming it was upside down and whoever displayed it was 'pig ignorant'.

I would say whoever displays it is 'pig ignorant' whether it was the right way up or not as Swansea is a Welsh team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Disgraceful on 17:24 - Feb 16 with 1614 viewsGeoffThom

Disgraceful on 21:10 - Feb 15 by Flashberryjack

Would that be the guy I see sometimes in the Riverside, mod hair style and wearing a parka ?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:41]

No
Disgraceful on 18:42 - Feb 16 with 1552 viewsowainglyndwr

Disgraceful on 09:43 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

Owen

My comments were not aimed at you so no explanation needed.

I've met you and know you re a fair man

I've not trampie and his comments perpetuate every stereotype about the Welsh

Thank God for that.
I hope Perch you spent some big bucks on that young lady of yours of the 14th
Disgraceful on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 1533 viewsDr_Winston

I think the club should get a great big Union Flag that can be passed over supporters heads before games like that Bayo shirt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Disgraceful on 19:17 - Feb 16 with 1514 viewsperchrockjack

We did have a nice lunch after our swim in West Kirby.

Cost £21 very good value.

Wales was a lovely backdrop

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Disgraceful on 19:20 - Feb 16 with 1509 viewsJackistentialist

The funny thing about the 'Welsh not British' crowd is that the Welsh are the descendants of the ancient Brythons. Further, the lack of 'Welsh' representation on the flag is down to England and Wales legally merging, a process finalised by the son of the Welshman Henry Tudor, Henry VIII. Indeed many considered Henry VII to be the Mab Darogan, the son of destiny. The white and green in the Welsh flag is taken from the House of Tudor's own... so even the Welsh Republican flag Trampie uses in his profile has this monarchical heritage which binds us together with England and the rest of Britain in its own flag.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 19:22]
Disgraceful on 19:30 - Feb 16 with 1496 viewsperchrockjack

So Eddie Jones assertion Wales wasn't even a country might be correct

It's time to accept this and take steps to make Welsh kids a better future.

Ideally, Welsh should be dropped as compulsory and replaced with German French Portuguese, mandarin,Japanese ,Russian . All of far more use for business and commerce

Disgraceful on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 1473 viewsLohengrin

Disgraceful on 17:11 - Feb 16 by trampie

Swansea is a Welsh club, the butchers apron is offensive to some Welsh people, but since it is said to be upside down and therefore an insult to in the main some English people then where does one start.

Pluen eira.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Disgraceful on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 1443 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 18:59 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

I think the club should get a great big Union Flag that can be passed over supporters heads before games like that Bayo shirt.

I think the club should get a great big Welsh flag that can be passed over supporters heads myself.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful on 20:09 - Feb 16 with 1420 viewsplasjack

Disgraceful on 19:30 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

So Eddie Jones assertion Wales wasn't even a country might be correct

It's time to accept this and take steps to make Welsh kids a better future.

Ideally, Welsh should be dropped as compulsory and replaced with German French Portuguese, mandarin,Japanese ,Russian . All of far more use for business and commerce

We are a Nation within the UK, which is a sovereign country ( UK) as defined by the UN.
Disgraceful on 20:10 - Feb 16 with 1413 viewsperchrockjack

Nation but part of another

Ok then

Disgraceful on 20:21 - Feb 16 with 1394 viewsplasjack

Disgraceful on 20:10 - Feb 16 by perchrockjack

Nation but part of another

Ok then

As is Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Wales.
Disgraceful on 23:58 - Feb 16 with 1286 viewstoulouse

Ooh, a flag thread.

I see f*ck all has changed on this site in 6 years.

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

Disgraceful on 00:12 - Feb 17 with 1276 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Disgraceful on 19:57 - Feb 16 by trampie

I think the club should get a great big Welsh flag that can be passed over supporters heads myself.

If we ever qualify for European football again we should get a giant cross of St George to pass over supporters' heads because we'll be representing England in Europe again.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Disgraceful on 00:39 - Feb 17 with 1263 viewsLoyal

Disgraceful on 23:58 - Feb 16 by toulouse

Ooh, a flag thread.

They don't like it up em bill.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Disgraceful on 04:05 - Feb 17 with 1249 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Disgraceful on 19:20 - Feb 16 by Jackistentialist

The funny thing about the 'Welsh not British' crowd is that the Welsh are the descendants of the ancient Brythons. Further, the lack of 'Welsh' representation on the flag is down to England and Wales legally merging, a process finalised by the son of the Welshman Henry Tudor, Henry VIII. Indeed many considered Henry VII to be the Mab Darogan, the son of destiny. The white and green in the Welsh flag is taken from the House of Tudor's own... so even the Welsh Republican flag Trampie uses in his profile has this monarchical heritage which binds us together with England and the rest of Britain in its own flag.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 19:22]

Spot on. Wales is actually a relatively modern English imposed contrivance. There was no Wales as a politically identity in the way Scotland was and is, apart from a brief period of time during the revolt of Owain Glyndwr, and as an unstable alliance under Llewellyn The Great. Welsh speakers can still claim to inhabit the tribal Kingdoms of the house of Gwynedd, which include the old kingdoms of Gwynnedd, and Deheubarth, which even today can be seen in the areas controlled politically by Plaid Cymru. Many of these Welsh kings held another title, King of the Britons, which was a title held by the most powerful of the Celtic rulers of Britain, and which eventually became the Prince of Wales. This title was also held by British rulers in what is now part of England and Scotland. Nobody is more British than the Welsh. So British or Welsh is a nonsense. But that modern Union flag, not so much.
Disgraceful on 07:36 - Feb 17 with 1214 viewsnice_to_michu

Disgraceful on 23:58 - Feb 16 by toulouse

Ooh, a flag thread.

It's tedious, isn't it.
Disgraceful on 09:06 - Feb 17 with 1180 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 00:12 - Feb 17 by Joe_bradshaw

If we ever qualify for European football again we should get a giant cross of St George to pass over supporters' heads because we'll be representing England in Europe again.

That was only because English teams were not good enough to fill their allocation, Swansea have represented Wales more times than England in European competition and who knows what the football landscape will be in the future and therefore who Swansea will represent if they get into Europe again.

Disgraceful on 09:24 - Feb 17 with 1174 viewswaynekerr55

Disgraceful on 09:06 - Feb 17 by trampie

That was only because English teams were not good enough to fill their allocation, Swansea have represented Wales more times than England in European competition and who knows what the football landscape will be in the future and therefore who Swansea will represent if they get into Europe again.

Well, we'll be representing England for the foreseeable future. Unless you want us to be playing Connah's Quay Nomads on S4C instead of playing on Sky and BT...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Disgraceful on 09:28 - Feb 17 with 1165 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 09:24 - Feb 17 by waynekerr55

Well, we'll be representing England for the foreseeable future. Unless you want us to be playing Connah's Quay Nomads on S4C instead of playing on Sky and BT...

But will the Swans be in Europe in the foreseeable future ?

Disgraceful on 09:31 - Feb 17 with 1163 viewswaynekerr55

Disgraceful on 09:28 - Feb 17 by trampie

But will the Swans be in Europe in the foreseeable future ?

Never say never, Mr Trampie

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Disgraceful on 09:54 - Feb 17 with 1146 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure your average Townhiller would agree, few if any would know Llewelyn from Billy Williams

Disgraceful on 10:21 - Feb 17 with 1119 viewsDarran

Disgraceful on 09:54 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Not sure your average Townhiller would agree, few if any would know Llewelyn from Billy Williams

He loves a flag thread does Billy Williams.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disgraceful on 10:30 - Feb 17 with 1113 viewsnice_to_michu

Trumpie, were you born in Swansea or do you live here?

Do you live in the City and County of Swansea? Just trying to figure out if you're truly one of us or if you're an immigrant to Swansea?
Disgraceful on 10:30 - Feb 17 with 1113 viewsnice_to_michu

Do you live in the City and County of Swansea? Just trying to figure out if you're truly one of us or if you're an immigrant to Swansea? ;)
Disgraceful on 12:54 - Feb 17 with 1069 viewstrampie

Disgraceful on 10:30 - Feb 17 by nice_to_michu

Do you live in the City and County of Swansea? Just trying to figure out if you're truly one of us or if you're an immigrant to Swansea? ;)

i'm a valley boy, Swansea nearest City and pro team, I live down West these days, been supporting the Swans since the early 70's as a boy, ive never lived in Swansea and don't intend to as Perch says its a terrible place with terrible people, he is always running it down, he even recons everybody moves away and that they wont return and he has listed lots of posters on this site, the proportion of Swans fans that have moved away judging by this site his huge so I'm taking Perch advice as regards Swansea, he lives in the Liverpool area and I have been there to watch the Swans a couple of times and its terrible, so if Liverpool is terrible and he thinks Swansea is terrible then I wont be living there anytime soon.

Are you a Jerk nice_to_michu ?, from the area between Swansea and Llanelli, half a Jack and half a Terk, I only ask because I was talking to a labour supporter on here I believe and he was a Labour Jerk, I know you support Labour but cant remember if it was you or not.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 13:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024